• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Train with Ren and Count!!

Count

Smash Champion
Ren and I have been playing every Friday-this week Sov, Krystedez, some other members of the Purdue crew, and Spin will be playing. I'll be picking up Spin at 4 but I'll be at Ren's as early as 1:30. I'm not sure when others will be there. Come play with us :)

Ren's house:

8007 Branch Creek Dr
Indianapolis, IN 46208

Any questions hit us up on aim cougarpg2008 (me) renegadetx2001 (ren)

PM me if you need my phone number.

I'll update this weekly to let everyone know when we're meeting up.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Time to master the Diddy MU >:D

I don't know what time Kryz and 4biddin are done with classes, so we might not be there until 3:00-4:30, maybe later, hopefully not.

EDIT: Better yet, Jayford, can you bring 4biddin and Kryz with you, when you come to Ren's house?

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Hopefully I'll get a friday off someday and then I can make it down (up?).

Hopefully.
People should start having smashfests on like mondays or tuesdays!

hadesblade

Smash Lord
I'll probably be at this next week and try to make it a weekly thing. I haven't played at all since I got here aside from the 2 tournaments I've been to.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
If I still lived in Indiana I would. Also count, I have a very old halfway colored, diddy on a surf board drawing I did for you way back in the day, I will probably finish that soon. :p

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
hey count did you tell my friend he should play with you?

Count

Smash Champion
Ripple! We played a bit the other day! We're gonna play some this week.

Today's smashfest was really fun :) Two setups, a yoshi, a diddy, a mario, a every character main, and a renegade were in attendance.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Kel and I are going to Pichu ditto you ICG! :D
(Mostly Kel)

Are you excited for the new pokemon ranger? It has a Ukulele Pichu in it! <3

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
ranger sucks and I don't watch TV I saw that ad when my sister was watching and said that was the only good thing about it. but as long as i'm back home before 8:30 I got to go be sad little emo kid : P friday or saturday? I'd LOVE saturday

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
the thing is I hate video games like 95% should be burned adn are never worth playing then like 4.8 are good enough to play a few times and then the rest are worth obessing over. video games and tv sucks ***. maybe if someone let's me play it I will other wise not happening i rather have money for pound5

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
october 8th I have dj scribbz and one of his friends coming down to smash it up who's up for it? Get some mk practice while your at it for the people lacking in that area and possibly snake/marth practice from me

so come and hang out with us =) starts around 3 p.m. ends around 10 p.m.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Idk, I don't think I'll be at this one. Gonna stay in Muncie and make sure everything is prepped for Saturday!
Me being low on funds and all, I might not make it to Louisville for Blazblue, so I might be able to make it to this. Who all is goin'?

Calebyte

Smash Lord
There's an attendance list in the thread. It'll me Muncie locals, Huntington, and some Indy people. TBB is coming, too. You should come Sov! Only $5 singles. :)

Top Bottom