• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Train with Ren and Count!!

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
How'd this go last week? I should be able to play this week.
It sucked. Ren was being a terribad host, and played Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood BETA, for the rest of the night while Hadesblade, Caleb, and myself did friendlies.

Calebyte

Smash Lord
Yeah, being stuck on the laggy TV kinda sucked not gonna lie. I won't be there this week as I will be flying to LA on Saturday. Next week probably tho.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Yeah, being stuck on the laggy TV kinda sucked not gonna lie. I won't be there this week as I will be flying to LA on Saturday. Next week probably tho.
Hope you have fun with that, and hey... my television doesn't have that much lag, if at all. It's barely noticeable. : \

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
yea i'll be up to it today, starts around 3:00 p.m. ending around I dunno yet but i'm guessing around 8ish but if theres some good peeps today then around 10.

Also the assassins creed 2 brotherhood beta ended so no more play on that game =( gotta wait 1 good month before it actually comes out.

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
Double post,* for the people trying to go to the tournament on saturday, i'm willing to house anyone that's going to it but i'm prolly closing the smashfest at the same time as mentioned the post above this one.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Ren I thought I was a nerd before I meet you : P.

I doubt my dad would be all that happy if I went back : P He doesn't trust smashers for the most part and at someones house i don't know sounds very bad I was ***** when I was little so it's understandable. Is there any other smashers that live in this ******** city? Maybe i could bike it some time : P and learn the sheik match-up. I **** marths/puffs I just need to learn sheik and i'm set and i'll start playing to win for once in my life.

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
Ren I thought I was a nerd before I meet you : P.

I doubt my dad would be all that happy if I went back : P He doesn't trust smashers for the most part and at someones house i don't know sounds very bad I was ***** when I was little so it's understandable. Is there any other smashers that live in this ******** city? Maybe i could bike it some time : P and learn the sheik match-up. I **** marths/puffs I just need to learn sheik and i'm set and i'll start playing to win for once in my life.
da ****!? *****!? i hope it was by a girl

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I've had a lot s*** happen in my life, I was the only small white kid for 2 years in basically an all black school simply put from getting beaten up and everything happening it's a mircal I'm not racist : ) Really don't even want to know all that's happened in my life :)

Does anyone esle live in this city who plays semi serious smash besides you and sov?

HOLY F*** WAS THAT? oh just some paper.

Bebopped

Smash Rookie
Hi all! I've just moved to Indy and am looking for people to play smash with. I live on E 75th near Binford and 465. If anyone in the area wants to play let me know!

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I think I may be the closest person to you if you came over my brother might play. But we're melee players ssssooooooo yeah. I'm like 10-12 miles away and it looks like ren and them are at least twice as far away.

Calebyte

Smash Lord
I want to come to the one this week, gotta do some Marth practice. Mostly I just want to hang out with you guys, you're cool people. :)

clowsui

Smash Legend
@Caleb we're celebrating Steel's birthday at mi casa on Friday and there's a-gonna be a lot of Cincy people. Think about it? :D

Calebyte

Smash Lord
Okay. Man. I'm going to King's Island with some coworkers on Friday. I didn't realize we were leaving so soon. The plan is for is to leave Friday and come back on Saturday. It's possible if I drove separately I could make it to Chi's, but I couldn't give Sov a ride back, and stuff. Hmmm. Man. I must ponder this.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
It's fine Caleb. It's not like I have to go. I probably won't be able to get the money together for this in time, anyway. Go ahead and have fun.

Count

Smash Champion
Ugh I probably can't go anymore since underclassman are lazy and I'm going to be stuck putting up Halloween decorations all night :/

Bebopped

Smash Rookie
Any brawl going on this week/weekend? If not, I wouldn't mind hosting something if people wanted to come over. I would just have to run past my girlfriend... that sounded whipped, didn't it?

Top Bottom