• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

702 vs Sneak MM thread

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
*Idea stolen from West Coast(<3)

So, since we're getting some hype and side bets going for this money match, I figure it'll be easier to keep up with it all+trash talk in one convenient location.

Everyone repost who they have money on and who they're matched up with so I can record it here.

The tournament for this to happen at is undecided as of right now but it'll be a while anyway.

Side bets(left=702, right=sneak):

Dr Peepee vs Black Chris $5

Theo vs ??? $1

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I'm going to record this, with commentary.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i'm contemplating taking on more of these bets.

my bank account is gettin sorta low. need to stack it back up.

not sure yet though.

for all those wondering, the main reason ryan hasn't played more fox is cuz he's just gettin a lot of his tech skill back. he doesn't have a cube, so i'm pretty much all the play time he gets. he mains only fox in teams, and is working on getting him back in singles.

its not a cop out. he'd **** that jiggs either way. but he's playin fox cuz...he plays fox.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
a john would be: he didn't win cuz he went falco instead of fox.

that was just an explanation of why if you think you know ryans level ur probably wrong.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOL you're only supposed to do 1 side bet per person. XD

Also, who's going to match Theo's $1 on Cam?

Also also, Cam don't play dis game much anymore why do you think he's goin puff in the first place?

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
hypeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

cam vs sneak, with me recording, and hottsyde and snap on the mic.

epar.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
i'd like to request commentators for this thanks:

lozr and yay

i really dont have much faith in anyone else in nc to make good commentary anymore. and by good i mean focused and entertaining. sorry, but what i saw from TO was just sickening. yall just overuse the same **** like it's some sort of routine, idk how the **** u live with urselves getting cheap *** laughs like that AND 99% OF THE TIME IT'S NOT EVEN UR ****!!!!! that stuff from corey about the dude getting *****? ive heard that literally over 20 times now....... it's just the same overused **** it's disgraceful and insanely uncreative. i just dont approve, so i am asking that those two above commentate because they're both just naturally hilarious and ****. obv i cant like MAKE anyone do anything, i'd just be happy with those two, but it doesn't really matter.... the rest of you can suck my **** with ur fake *** bull****.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
i'd like to request commentators for this thanks:

lozr and yay

i really dont have much faith in anyone else in nc to make good commentary anymore. and by good i mean focused and entertaining. sorry, but what i saw from TO was just sickening. yall just overuse the same **** like it's some sort of routine, idk how the **** u live with urselves getting cheap *** laughs like that AND 99% OF THE TIME IT'S NOT EVEN UR ****!!!!! that stuff from corey about the dude getting *****? ive heard that literally over 20 times now....... it's just the same overused **** it's disgraceful and insanely uncreative. i just dont approve, so i am asking that those two above commentate because they're both just naturally hilarious and ****. obv i cant like MAKE anyone do anything, i'd just be happy with those two, but it doesn't really matter.... the rest of you can suck my **** with ur fake *** bull****.

I lost.

Top Bottom