• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

702 vs Sneak MM thread

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
all this **** talk is way too forced
Yeah, I was kinda thinking the same thing.

You just gotta let the hate flow through you in order for it to be real.

I'm honestly a million times more interested in watching them Falco ditto than I am watching Ryan's off and on Fox vs Cam's terribad Puff.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOL tri-state you actually have to be at the tourney this happens.

If you want I can record your boy gettin whupped and play it back to you later though. It'll be almost as good.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
LOOOOOOOOL at tristate hyping their boy. the salt is on fire.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Unless this happens at rom3.

That'd be kinda cool because then Sneak can lose with home field advantage AND EC trash talk failing him.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
bull**** and johns, tristate just doesn't want to show because they don't want to have their lunch money stolen.

if you *****es were real talk, you'd show up and crew battle NC.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
yay would definitely lose to nando and stric tho
Falco #451 and random dude #452 aren't important in this thread, not saying they wouldn't get SCRAPED by Cam too, but this is all about Cam and Sneak's throwdown

But yeah, about 99.999% certain I'd tap tap both of those guys. The .001% is if my finger breaks mid-match or something... but it'd still be a toss up

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Lol, the Marth wouldnt even be needed to handle him, Jiggs? who cares I got that Darc practice. **** would be too easy. Id just go random to make it somewhat interesting. But I dnt wanna derail the thread, cuz this is about Sneak v Cam.

What Im really trying to figure out is why PeePee aint comin up to Rom3 no more...yea hes scared cuz he cnt duplicate that performance from last time. I feel you though, place high and nvr come back so your resume still looks crisp. Good ****!!!! At least he knows Tri state would go in if he decided to come back...Yea I went there NC. No GIF's neccesary

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol, the Marth wouldnt even be needed to handle him, Jiggs? who cares I got that Darc practice. **** would be too easy. Id just go random to make it somewhat interesting. But I dnt wanna derail the thread, cuz this is about Sneak v Cam.

What Im really trying to figure out is why PeePee aint comin up to Rom3 no more...yea hes scared cuz he cnt duplicate that performance from last time. I feel you though, place high and nvr come back so your resume still looks crisp. Good ****!!!! At least he knows Tri state would go in if he decided to come back...Yea I went there NC. No GIF's neccesary
Wasn't enough I had to whup you guys once huh? I'm tryin to help you save some face here and you're puttin me in a tight spot right now.

Maybe I'll find a way to make it to RoM3 and make this all up to you.

Top Bottom