• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! Round 1:e (NC/VA/AL/GA/NY/SC) BRING SETUPS!!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yo i give credit to brawl more lately then in the past. I think more people mained MK in 2009 than now. Now I think we got people becoming more **** with there favorite character. Diddy, olimar, sonic, ROB, D3, Icies, Falco, ZSS are on the rise. Snake i think tho is becoming less played but still is up there. If i went to a melee tourney id prob see hmm fox vs fox, fox vs falco, captain falcon vs falco or fox lol idk maybe some jiggs or shiek but psh no one likes those characters. A real man plays marth in melee ;P
Ganondorf.

That is all.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ohh yeah, matt. he was at the play and trade tourney last weekend too. haha I hope he starts coming to more stuff =]

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Great tourney snap!

I enjoyed the tourney and playing everyone except for the fact that all you guys SUCK!

I drive for 4 hours and when i walk through the door i hear "Dyno vs Stingers"

Gotta put me up against your best when i walk in without warmups or **** eh?

I hate NC!!

Real shoutouts:
Stingers- Good matches, sucks i don't have any robs to play against. It wouldn't have mattered as much anyway. Your a great player keep it up man. Kinda wish i didn't have to play you first though. Its all good though sir. Stay sexy

Penguin- Good games, they were really enjoyable! No johns about rainbow cruise. Didn't want to lose my last stock of the tourney like that, but its my fault none the less. Money match some time :) Congratz in teams. Stay sexy

Snap- Good tourney man. I really appreciate the housing man. Hope next time the venue will be bigger and there will be more setups in general. I found myself wanting to play matches with people but there weren't any setups with less than 4 people on them. I had mine, but there didn't seem like there would be any room for it. Good **** for being able to run the tourney smoothly and get everything done on time. Most TOs lack that skill. Stay super sexy :p

Keith- Great seeing you again man. Your falco was more than i expected. Ill play you at my peak next time. Unfortunate you couldn't enter the bracket but good **** for showing up! Stay sexy

Corry- Great friendlies great to see you again. Best in SC? stay sexy

AZ- good matches man. Frigate gays people like that sometime. I hate it, its happened to me in a tourney when i countered it too. **** happens. Dont get discouraged over it in game. Glad i finally met you. "ill beat you next time" :reverse: stay sexy

AL/GA- Way to wreck NC with the top 4 placings.

NC- :troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I just now picked up ROB. I got him in Random. He's really easy lol. I'll play him next tourney.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
This was a great tourney; I had a lot of fun.

Special thanks to:

Snap & other organizers- Good stuff with getting this together and making sure things ran quickly.

OoS- Thanks for making the trip to NC. It's always cool having you guys around.

Craig- Dyn-O-mite! Dyn-O-mite!

Dublio- All the driving over the weekend was much appreciated.

Stingers- Thanks for keeping me housed and aroused.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
leave it to the brawl community to miss the whole point of the post... on 5 setups I saw 5 mk's... oh okay game.

who the **** cares about rob... lol mk vs rob hooray lets float all over the ****ing stage and off of it

terrible terrible game

as my one friend put it

Street Fighter got SF4
SSB got Brawl

Both franchises lost

armkfalco

Smash Rookie
Anyone know Darius's gamer tag? He said his tag is just falco but I can't find him on youtube.
My tag is Falco or Darius. G6 was my first serious tournament I've been to so I don't have anything online. But me and LoZr will put some matches up in the future. Shoutouts later amazing tournament had a lot of fun. :bee:

crawlshots

Smash Apprentice
My tag is Falco or Darius. G6 was my first serious tournament I've been to so I don't have anything online. But me and LoZr will put some matches up in the future. Shoutouts later amazing tournament had a lot of fun. :bee:
ah! dude you're youtube worthy for sure. I really wanted to play you more than one time but had to leave sadly. Maybe some other time.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Grats PP. Definitely get in top form for Pound 5.

Tope almost... Keep on preping for Pound, and if you guys host a fest in Richmond before Pound should invite Nova and any NC that want to come too; I know I do.

Sorry I couldn't make it guys. Hope to see everyone at Pound.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
The one time i looked at melee there were 5 matches going.

The first one was Fox vs Falco, the second was Fox vs Falco also. The third had Fox vs marth, 4th was a Fox ditto and the last setup had luigi vs puff.

Upon seeing this I turned to the person closest to me that I didn't know and said "damn this represents melee pretty well"

I got to play against every top tier character yesterday, Marth, Falco, mk, snake, and diddy... odd tournament almost no sleep..... SUPER FUN

good **** NC + snap

Turtl is mine next time :)

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
64 is the best.

It was crowded as hell, but I enjoyed playing friendlies in the back corner ... Even if Ben made me look bad. Damn his superior Pikachu. <3

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
64 is the best.

It was crowded as hell, but I enjoyed playing friendlies in the back corner ... Even if Ben made me look bad. Damn his superior Pikachu. <3
64 -is- the best.

Had I known there was a setup, I would've molested some people with my DK.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
I totally missed this 64 setup. Too busy sitting in corners with Melee, that better-than-brawl game.

Top Bottom