• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! Round 1:e (NC/VA/AL/GA/NY/SC) BRING SETUPS!!

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
If anyone who was gawking at my Melee Hacks setup wants some information on how to do it, contact me and I'll try to get you started. There are more qualified people than me for this but I happen to have free time where many of them do not.

glad I at least got to introduce some people to hack'd melee

edit : o and good **** Reflex Linus, I knew you'd win tho :D

BigLøu

Smash Lord
1. Linus Spacehead :wario: :pt: [Wario, Pokémon Trainer]
2. BigLou :metaknight: :diddy:[Meta Knight, Diddy Kong]
3. kismet2 :metaknight: :falco: [Meta Knight, Falco]
4. DRN'-> :zerosuitsamus: [Zero Suit Samus]
5. Stingers :rob: [ROB]
5. Kadaj :marth: [Marth]
7. Micaelis :metaknight: [Meta Knight]
7. Billy (I think) :snake: :falco: [Snake, Falco]

There were 38 entrants. Glorified Waba tournament results. :p

I had a whole lot of fun here, though.
I used luigi in at least 3 sets

BBQ°

Smash Champion
1. Linus Spacehead :wario: :pt: [Wario, Pokémon Trainer]
2. BigLou :metaknight: :diddy: :luigi2: [Meta Knight, Diddy Kong, Luigi]
3. kismet2 :metaknight: :falco: [Meta Knight, Falco]
4. DRN'-> :metaknight: :zerosuitsamus: [Meta Knight, Zero Suit Samus]
5. Stingers :rob: [ROB]
5. Kadaj :metaknight: :marth: [Meta Knight, Marth]
7. Micaelis :metaknight: [Meta Knight]
7. ShadyPenguin :snake: [Snake]

There were 38 entrants. Glorified Waba tournament results. :p

I had a whole lot of fun here, though.
wow look at all these ***s using metaknight.

good **** to chas for getting 4th, but he still sucks.

Congrats to Luis for winning. I just feel really proud of you (more than usual) for some reason, lol.

Lounis, you suck.

Congrats to Dr. PP for winning melee.

Sami sux.

Austin Caleb RC - I love you

Duo55

Smash Ace
Good tourney. Had fun and I feel like I'm getting pretty close to where I was before skill wise. I'll do shout outs later.

DRN

Smash Lord
I went mk against Michael, Lounis, Reflex, Duo and Vice. My mk got ***** by Duo, lounis, and reflex though haha. I went zss against all of them as well along w/ Stingers, 313, and Elev8.

Yesterday was really fun for me. NC was mad chill and are of course really friendly like always. I'll do shoutouts later, but for now amazing games w/ everyone i played.

But yea overall i used more zss then mk.

crawlshots

Smash Apprentice
Darius beat JMH
Anyone know Darius's gamer tag? He said his tag is just falco but I can't find him on youtube.

thanks Ocean for recording random matches.

I can now retire from smash knowing that I'm on youtube... haha. Had a good time even though I was only there for 3 hours.

p.i.

Smash Journeyman
This was a lot of fun. I'm glad I finally got to play Stingers (more) and Big Lou.

Good games everyone.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
Okay guys results will be up when i get back from having dinner with the last of the Raleigh people in town. Love all of you!

-Snap.

also, ocean says "sup bayb"

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Anyone know Darius's gamer tag? He said his tag is just falco but I can't find him on youtube.

thanks Ocean for recording random matches.

I can now retire from smash knowing that I'm on youtube... haha. Had a good time even though I was only there for 3 hours.
I don't think he has any youtube recorded matches yet.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Any foxes that know how to L cancel, honestly. I've had people literally pull out pocket Foxes and either give me a -very- hard time or just beat me straight up

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Any foxes that know how to L cancel, honestly. I've had people literally pull out pocket Foxes and either give me a -very- hard time or just beat me straight up
Oh come on... well, idk if you wanna learn it since you're going off and all. If you want to... come to techhhhh

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
The one time i looked at brawl there were 5 matches going.

The first one was MK vs Rob, the second was MK vs Rob also. The third had MK vs Snake, 4th was a MK ditto and the last setup had Mario vs Diddy.

Upon seeing this I turned to the person closest to me that I didn't know and said "damn this represents brawl pretty well"

I got to play against every top tier character yesterday, Marth, Falco, Sheik, Peach, and Fox.... odd tournament almost no sleep..... SUPER FUN

good **** NC + Snap

PP is mine next time :)

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
Good stuff Ga at taking this! (Yes, Luis I consider you GA)

I got a bad feeling about Ga's next tourney with all of those mk's floating around though. D:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
well stockfield is actually an MK main now :urg:

edit: but really we have 3 o.O me stock and jaurice (313). thats pretty cool lol...

V1CE

Smash Champion
having 2 MK vs. ROBs definitely is nowhere near what brawl is like anymore =[
yo i give credit to brawl more lately then in the past. I think more people mained MK in 2009 than now. Now I think we got people becoming more **** with there favorite character. Diddy, olimar, sonic, ROB, D3, Icies, Falco, ZSS are on the rise. Snake i think tho is becoming less played but still is up there. If i went to a melee tourney id prob see hmm fox vs fox, fox vs falco, captain falcon vs falco or fox lol idk maybe some jiggs or shiek but psh no one likes those characters. A real man plays marth in melee ;P

Top Bottom