• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Emil Castagnier/Ratatosk V3.0.0-0 Back in Progress (Again) (NEWS!)

ANLGC

Smash Apprentice
Project Emil

NEW UPDATES AT THE BOTTEM!(!=)

NEW UPDATE(S): NEWS! Latest Update:9/3/12
Use CTRL+F to find "!=" for updates! Besides the first 2.

Emil from Tails of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, is coming to join the brawl :)!

Important Announcement

MEMBERS NOTICE!!
none

!=!!Support/Fans NEWS!!
Hello Fans and Supporters! PLEASE EXCUSE FOR MY DELAY!!! I was doing very important applications for college. So I just left the project for about 2 months after its release of v2.0.0-0. I know it said that they were some things that are ment to be fix. We will try to do our best to be organized and follows what contains for the future updates. The project was kinda isolated and starting to lose track what it suppose to contain. They where some flaws about the v2.0.0-0 update. We will get this back in order as soon as possible. Starting this point on, I'll be on/off durring the project due to college. I will try to answer all of your messages and keep it up to date of whats going on.

I'm Sorry for all the things that are ment to be on the update but doesn't contain it!
Thank you for all SUPPORTER, FANS, and TEAM Members that are helping me on this project!:) This project will never get this far without support,fans, and the Crew that we created!.

Replacement: Falco

Members in this project:
ANLGC- Bone Tree Completed Editor, Animator
FliptoCat- Helped me on some Bone Tree, PSA Editor, Animator, Polygon Fixed Exploder
Gamedominator06- Some Recolor Textures, Helped me to figure Bone Tree
Gslasher- ?
Whiselifax- Unknown
Royal_Blade- Unknown
Fire-Soul- Unknown
Barbatos – PSA Organizer
xxmasal22xx- Recolor Textures, FitMotion Management/Compiler, Animator
tempesttime- GFX Creator
Innerscope- PSA Editor and Fixed Shadow Fang.
!=Robby9856- Added Sword Glow and Fix Final Smash
Nonmembers of Project:
Eternal Yoshi- Who helped with the Item Glitch

RECOLORS

The red and blue is made by Gamedominator06 (Pose Blue EMilc)
Mine are Pose Blue EMilb and Pose Blue EMilf
xxmasal22xx did the others

His Long Sword

Download

V1.0.0-0
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25209&Moderated=All

V2.0.0-0
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=9292&Moderated=0
Please read the WARNING!!!!.txt for information and I forgot that the Up B doesn't work so we will get that fix really soon!

It works in SSE too!

Tutorial
Part 1: http://youtu.be/Z3vajH1kL4Q
Part 2: http://youtu.be/2uiEtSULAa4
Part 3: http://youtu.be/dE7o1cC3oKE

!=Things that we are most concern to fix:
[they will be removed if they are complete including the later fixes]

Go here for more information!http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=20053.0

By far as we know...[/COLOR]

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

===========================Stay Tune For Updates===========================

ANLGC

Smash Apprentice
Well yes but it is only talking about Lloyd. So I thought I should make its own thread.

JetAurion

Smash Journeyman
Malik's fighting style would be really awkward and slow though. WAY too much end lag on his attacks.

I want Princess Fabulous in Brawl.

yohkun

Smash Rookie
Hopefully you make nice and good.
I would help but i forgot everything on how to do this type of stuff.

ANLGC

Smash Apprentice
Fliptocat, I don't know how to do the PSA started but i found the animation files.

U.K.L.

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0061-1001-8130
i realy like Lloyd but emil makes me sick his game stunk. good i will love to see it when its done :)

ANLGC

Smash Apprentice
Great ^_^! But you probably you have to wait. I'm still trying to fix the bones.

Fliptocat

Smash Cadet
That's fine, take your time. :) Just PM me or post here when you want me to help you out.

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
great!! this is was i waiting for too long :D Emil is my great favorite character

Can you send me the model? i want to start a psa with him :D

i was looking for it because i want to replace olimar, Rob or MR. Game and watch
xD.

will be more great if someone recopilate the sounds from emil in battle

i can help with some animations :)

Check my PSA´S here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=5807

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Yo, if you don't know much about texture work, I can help bring the texture lightness up so that it matches with everything else. We did the same thing for Lloyd as you can obviously see in your picture (Zephron was responsible for the higher level detail though). Just PM me the model or texture files and I can take care of it :D. I haven't seen him around here in a while, but if you need assistance on fixing the bone tree, RandomTBush was responsible for fixing Lloyd so he knows his way around the ToS2 MDL0's and can give you help.

Also, after fixing up Emil, you may have to repair a number of his animations. You'll know what I mean when you get there: limbs appearing in weird spots during animations, some being straight up messed up, etc.

EDIT: Oh, and one more thing. Try and find the model for Emil's best sword, the Nether Traitor.

Bah, gonna throw a couple other resources at you whether or not you will use them.

Emil's Skit Portraits
Ratatosk's Skit Portraits
Emil's Character Portrait
Ratatosk's Character Portrait

ANLGC

Smash Apprentice
That will be great!
I figure out some of the bone tree. Until I got to bone 4 (bone index 3).
I send RandomTBrush a message and he didn't respond. I send that message sometime in the beginning of January.
And I know about the animation number so.

ANLGC

Smash Apprentice
I was wonder what was the symbol to replace and thats great that you found this!
I figure this out that the model picture I just took that looked purple. I just fix that so it look the normal textures.

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
i´m looking a way to create a stage for emil, that replaces the Mr. Game And Watch stage but i have problems with The 2D looking

the stage will be the last one, when you have a fight with the two emils :D

i need someone to tell me how to solve the 2D problem

Royal_Blade

Smash Apprentice
Hey, this looked interesting (cause I'm a Tales fan)

I could think of a movelist for Emil if you want! I won't be able to work on it tonight but after tomorrow noon I'm free.

And I've been watching this thread (and others) and it's looking great so far. Keep it up.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Fire-Soul, I have a huge pack of battle scene models ripped directly from ToS2 from quite some time ago thanks to Blayd. I could send those to you and you could look through 'em until you find something you like and resize it properly.

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
Fire-Soul, I have a huge pack of battle scene models ripped directly from ToS2 from quite some time ago thanks to Blayd. I could send those to you and you could look through 'em until you find something you like and resize it properly.
thats great man :D send them to me i´ll be waiting for them

ANLGC

Smash Apprentice
The model won't be done because I only hex 8 out of 140 bones and I'm not sure about hex them all. As you can see the model, the head is attach to the leg I believe and so as the left. And the right arm is attach to the hip
?bones? I probably fix just those 3 or all of them? I'm just going to do all of them I guess.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
IIRC, RandomTBush found that the problem with Lloyd's model is that the bone indices are out of order. Bah, I really wish he could get on by chance and tell you specifically what you're trying to solve.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Bleh, I just remembered that the ToS2 scene model pack is on my home computer. Not entirely sure when I'll be able to get off campus anytime soon...

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
yeah, that would be good, and a recolor for the pacs of falco to replace them with emil, i can help with that, like recoloring with a red one, green, or a good color for him

Gslasher

Smash Rookie
I know what I can do. I can make some of his attacks do elemental damage. t's easy to do.

Top Bottom