• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Emil Castagnier/Ratatosk V3.0.0-0 Back in Progress (Again) (NEWS!)

Fliptocat

Smash Cadet
I've extracted and fixed 40 of his animations, it's really tiring.
^If it fits the move. Has ANLGC shown you the moveset?

EDIT: LOL, ninja'd. Apparently you have my answer. :p

Gslasher

Smash Rookie
I've extracted and fixed 40 of his animations, it's really tiring.
^If it fits the move. Has ANLGC shown you the moveset?

EDIT: LOL, ninja'd. Apparently you have my answer. :p
Me? no. but I need too see it because it looks epic.

Fliptocat

Smash Cadet
Gimme a sec then, its on my KC-MM private messages somewhere.....

EDIT: Aha! All credit goes to my friend Barbatos for the moveset.

Emil Castagnier moveset:

Emil is a fast character with good jumping, and can come back easily on the battlefield. Of course, he is a little easy to eject because his weight is not so high.

Emil normal mode:

B: Blade Fury or Fiend Fusion. Base artes. Fiend fusion allows Emil to be faster than normal during some times (normally in the game it is 45 seconds) and doesn't inflicts damage. 4 hit max for Blade Fury.

Forward B: Havoc Strike. Base arte. Can be used to come back on the battlefield, one hit max.

Up B: Ravaging Tiger. Base arte. Can be used to come back on the battlefield Three hit max.

Down B: Phoenix Rush. Base arte. Can be used to come back on the battlefield.Two hit max.

There are base artes. Forward B, Up B, and Down B, can be connected each other. It means you can do Ravaging Tiger then Phoenix Rush, or Phoenix Rush and Havoc Strike.

A movement: Three slashes. (basic attack.The three slashes can be used by pressing A three time, or by keep pressing A.)

Forward tilt: Demon Fang (base arte, projectile. It does a shockwave on the ground that does one hit, and it does a projectile that moves that does one hit as well, but the sword doesn't inflict any damage of course. So, 2 hits max.)

Down tilt: Savage reaper (Base arte. 3 hit max.)

Up tilt: Raining Fang (Base arte, jumping movement similar to hell pyre. 5 hit max)

Smash Forward: Sword Rain Alpha (Arcane arte 12 hit max.)

Smash down: Roaring Tiger (arcane arte, 8 hit max)

Smash up: Light Spear Cannon (Arcane arte 5 hit max)

Dash attack: Converging Fury (only the final movement where Emil goes behind the ennemy by slashing him. One hit.)

Aerials:

Neutral: 3 slashes in the air. (Basic attack)

Forward A: Demon fang (base arte One hit only because in air.)

Down A: Heavenly Tempest (arcane arte, 6 hit max)

Back A: Savage reaper (base arte, be careful with this move, with the first slash Emil should turn back then make a thrust like original but the thrust is behind him while the first slash is next to him. 2 hit max with great chances)

Up A: Dark radiance (arcane arte 6 hit max)

Taunt Up: Sorcerer ring, fires a fire projectile. Little damages and no knockback.

Taunt side: Sorcerer ring, fires a thunder projectile, less strong than fire, but can stun the ennemy, the projectile moves slower than the fire. No knockback.

Taunt down: Disabled.

Emil relies a lot on his combos, this why basic attacks can be connected to a base arte, and why a base arte can be connected to an arcane arte.

The only base arte that can't be used after a basic attack, or lead to an arcane arte is Fiend Fusion, if you use it which I hope.

But this is not over, there are two other modes.

Centurion mode: Enters in this state automatically after you have taken 70% of damages.

Here are the changes this mode does.

Demon Fang: 3 hits, in air and on ground, darkness element, and no longer a projectile.

Havoc Strike: Fire element, 2 hits max.

Blade Fury: 5 hits max, Ice element.

Or Fiend Fusion: 4 hits, Earth element (pillars of earth surrounds Emil that hits near opponents and it strengthens his defense, no longer his mobility.
Ravaging Tiger: Thunder element, 5 max hits

Savage Reaper: Light element, 4 max hits, on ground, and with great chances, in air as well, 2 hits for the thrust in fact and two hits for the first movement of this attack.

Raining Fang: Water element, 5 hits too, but stronger than original obviously. (in the game it is four hits, but I honestly don't see why...)

Phoenix Rush: 4 hits, wind element.

Emil in this mode can do basic attacks, but instead of 3 slashes, can do 4 slashes.

And the last mode:

True Ratatosk mode:

Keeps the changes of Centurion mode, activated automatically above 130% of damages.

Taunt down can now be activated. When you press down taunt, Emil becomes intangible, and does this animation.

Devil's Maw: Darkness element. Second strongest attack in term of damages but no knockback. 10 hit max. And can only be used once before you die.

And now, the basic attacks allows Emil to do 6 slashes instead of 4.

And to finish:

Final Smash: Dual death+ Devil's Hellfire+ Ain Soph Aur. (When Emil activates this final smash, he does Dual Death. He makes a thrust then unleashes two projectiles that travels along the ground ( do not make them travel as far as in the game). 3 hits max. If this movement makes no hit, the final smash is lost, but if there is an hit, those who are touched by this movement, are forced to be hit by Devil's Hellfire and Ain Soph Aur. The other opponents are safe because they are not seen in the screen, like in Captain's falcon final smash for example.) Do not forget to zoom on Emil when it is necessary like in the game.

I forgot something about the final smash.

Final Smash: Dual death+ Devil's Hellfire+ Ain Soph Aur. (When Emil activates this final smash, he does Dual Death. He makes a thrust then unleashes two projectiles that travels along the ground ( do not make them travel as far as in the game). 3 hits max for Dual Death. If this movement makes no hit, the final smash is lost, but if there is an hit, those who are touched by this movement, are forced to be hit by Devil's Hellfire and Ain Soph Aur. The other opponents are safe because they are not seen in the screen, like in Captain's falcon final smash for example.) Do not forget to zoom on Emil when it is necessary like in the game.

22 hits max for Devil's hellfire. And 7 hits max for Ain Soph Aur.

The final smash is stronger according the mode you are, and has more knockback too.

Gslasher

Smash Rookie
Gimme a sec then, its on my KC-MM private messages somewhere.....

EDIT: Aha! All credit goes to my friend Barbatos for the moveset.

Emil Castagnier moveset:

Emil is a fast character with good jumping, and can come back easily on the battlefield. Of course, he is a little easy to eject because his weight is not so high.

Emil normal mode:

B: Blade Fury or Fiend Fusion. Base artes. Fiend fusion allows Emil to be faster than normal during some times (normally in the game it is 45 seconds) and doesn't inflicts damage. 4 hit max for Blade Fury.

Forward B: Havoc Strike. Base arte. Can be used to come back on the battlefield, one hit max.

Up B: Ravaging Tiger. Base arte. Can be used to come back on the battlefield Three hit max.

Down B: Phoenix Rush. Base arte. Can be used to come back on the battlefield.Two hit max.

There are base artes. Forward B, Up B, and Down B, can be connected each other. It means you can do Ravaging Tiger then Phoenix Rush, or Phoenix Rush and Havoc Strike.

A movement: Three slashes. (basic attack.The three slashes can be used by pressing A three time, or by keep pressing A.)

Forward tilt: Demon Fang (base arte, projectile. It does a shockwave on the ground that does one hit, and it does a projectile that moves that does one hit as well, but the sword doesn't inflict any damage of course. So, 2 hits max.)

Down tilt: Savage reaper (Base arte. 3 hit max.)

Up tilt: Raining Fang (Base arte, jumping movement similar to hell pyre. 5 hit max)

Smash Forward: Sword Rain Alpha (Arcane arte 12 hit max.)

Smash down: Roaring Tiger (arcane arte, 8 hit max)

Smash up: Light Spear Cannon (Arcane arte 5 hit max)

Dash attack: Converging Fury (only the final movement where Emil goes behind the ennemy by slashing him. One hit.)

Aerials:

Neutral: 3 slashes in the air. (Basic attack)

Forward A: Demon fang (base arte One hit only because in air.)

Down A: Heavenly Tempest (arcane arte, 6 hit max)

Back A: Savage reaper (base arte, be careful with this move, with the first slash Emil should turn back then make a thrust like original but the thrust is behind him while the first slash is next to him. 2 hit max with great chances)

Up A: Dark radiance (arcane arte 6 hit max)

Taunt Up: Sorcerer ring, fires a fire projectile. Little damages and no knockback.

Taunt side: Sorcerer ring, fires a thunder projectile, less strong than fire, but can stun the ennemy, the projectile moves slower than the fire. No knockback.

Taunt down: Disabled.

Emil relies a lot on his combos, this why basic attacks can be connected to a base arte, and why a base arte can be connected to an arcane arte.

The only base arte that can't be used after a basic attack, or lead to an arcane arte is Fiend Fusion, if you use it which I hope.

But this is not over, there are two other modes.

Centurion mode: Enters in this state automatically after you have taken 70% of damages.

Here are the changes this mode does.

Demon Fang: 3 hits, in air and on ground, darkness element, and no longer a projectile.

Havoc Strike: Fire element, 2 hits max.

Blade Fury: 5 hits max, Ice element.

Or Fiend Fusion: 4 hits, Earth element (pillars of earth surrounds Emil that hits near opponents and it strengthens his defense, no longer his mobility.
Ravaging Tiger: Thunder element, 5 max hits

Savage Reaper: Light element, 4 max hits, on ground, and with great chances, in air as well, 2 hits for the thrust in fact and two hits for the first movement of this attack.

Raining Fang: Water element, 5 hits too, but stronger than original obviously. (in the game it is four hits, but I honestly don't see why...)

Phoenix Rush: 4 hits, wind element.

Emil in this mode can do basic attacks, but instead of 3 slashes, can do 4 slashes.

And the last mode:

True Ratatosk mode:

Keeps the changes of Centurion mode, activated automatically above 130% of damages.

Taunt down can now be activated. When you press down taunt, Emil becomes intangible, and does this animation.

Devil's Maw: Darkness element. Second strongest attack in term of damages but no knockback. 10 hit max. And can only be used once before you die.

And now, the basic attacks allows Emil to do 6 slashes instead of 4.

And to finish:

Final Smash: Dual death+ Devil's Hellfire+ Ain Soph Aur. (When Emil activates this final smash, he does Dual Death. He makes a thrust then unleashes two projectiles that travels along the ground ( do not make them travel as far as in the game). 3 hits max. If this movement makes no hit, the final smash is lost, but if there is an hit, those who are touched by this movement, are forced to be hit by Devil's Hellfire and Ain Soph Aur. The other opponents are safe because they are not seen in the screen, like in Captain's falcon final smash for example.) Do not forget to zoom on Emil when it is necessary like in the game.

I forgot something about the final smash.

Final Smash: Dual death+ Devil's Hellfire+ Ain Soph Aur. (When Emil activates this final smash, he does Dual Death. He makes a thrust then unleashes two projectiles that travels along the ground ( do not make them travel as far as in the game). 3 hits max for Dual Death. If this movement makes no hit, the final smash is lost, but if there is an hit, those who are touched by this movement, are forced to be hit by Devil's Hellfire and Ain Soph Aur. The other opponents are safe because they are not seen in the screen, like in Captain's falcon final smash for example.) Do not forget to zoom on Emil when it is necessary like in the game.

22 hits max for Devil's hellfire. And 7 hits max for Ain Soph Aur.

The final smash is stronger according the mode you are, and has more knockback too.
..........oh my god............ this is epic.

Fliptocat

Smash Cadet
^I know, right? :D I can't wait to get started~ But I have to fix his glitches first, like TransN, HipN, Item holding, etc, etc, etc........

Fliptocat

Smash Cadet
^For Emil? Yeah, model imports are pretty useless if you don't fix those.

Fliptocat

Smash Cadet
^Yeah, ANLGC has an account there, he just doesn't post often..... Yet.......

MagmarFire

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MagmarFire
3DS FC
3737-9549-8452
Holy crap, this looks awesome... I need to try this out as soon as it's done.

Now we just need Marta to complete the set, hohoho. 8D

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
when the beta comes out... ¿can i help with the colors .pac and .pcs or something else?

Gslasher

Smash Rookie
Good Idea hits the mind again! his entry animation could be him turning into the Knight Of Ratatosk.

Fliptocat

Smash Cadet
^^Barbatos (Moveset person) told me he can come up with taunts that aren't damaging moves, if you'd like.

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
the taunts will be from the winnings right? well the things he said when you win, like´´ too weak´´

Fliptocat

Smash Cadet
^Not sure yet.
Attention, my friend Barbatos has Emil's voices. We can use them in this project, but please note that his voice is in Japenese. No room for argument.

JetAurion

Smash Journeyman
How about appearing a flash of blinding light?

That's how all the other Symphonian summon spirits appeared.

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
well for me the english voice of emil, is more good and badass xD, than japanese, but i will keep the one that will be chosen for the project xD

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
for entry should be the animation when vanguard attacked luin, when he stand up in ratatosk mode after an explosion, i like that part because he have like a Dark effect around him :D

JetAurion

Smash Journeyman
That's more like a one-time dramatic effect thing though.

If anything, that should be used when Emil changes to his Ratatosk form in the moveset (if the function is even implemented).

Royal_Blade

Smash Apprentice
Yes but he won't tell us.

Back on topic: not the moveset I would have chosen and I'm not sure that damaging taunts are a good idea but we'll see how it goes.
I agree, i'm not in favor of this moveset. Why not have a mix of both Base and Arcane artes for B Specials. Like:

Neutral Special-Demon Fang: Releases a shockwave along the ground. In the air however, he releases the shockwave at a downward angle. (like Ness' PK Fire)

Side Special-Raining Fangs: Emil rises up (If in the air, go straight to the energy things) then releases multiple energy streams that "rain down" upon release.

Up Special-Raging Heaven: 3 upward slashes followed by a downward slash. (The last slash can meteor smash)
*Seen in this video at around 14 sec: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y2g2_7ZPk4&feature=related

Down Special-Fiend Fusion: Same effect that you had.

Edit: Im fixing up my post.

Edit2: Done.

Fliptocat

Smash Cadet
^Well, first of all, we don't have the animations for Raging heaven and raining fangs. Fiend fusion for downB isn't a bad idea. But for Demon fang, the Lloyd project has it for Neutral B, and I'd rather not have it as Emil's as well. I think it'll be fine as side tilt.

Royal_Blade

Smash Apprentice
^Well, first of all, we don't have the animations for Raging heaven and raining fangs. Fiend fusion for downB isn't a bad idea. But for Demon fang, the Lloyd project has it for Neutral B, and I'd rather not have it as Emil's as well. I think it'll be fine as side tilt.
What do you mean that you don't have the animations?

And then have ravaging tiger for neutral b.

Top Bottom