• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orlando, FL - Otronicon at Orlando Science Center, Jan 16

Toneh

Smash Lord
Singles - 41 entrants

1st - MeroKnight :metaknight: :luigi2: :popo: :rob: :zerosuitsamus: ($145 visa card)
2nd - Ryo :ike: ($50 visa card)
3rd - GDX :diddy:
4th - Hrnut :snake: :zerosuitsamus: :gw: :pikachu2: :wolf: :olimar: :fox: :falco: :ness2:
5th - radiX :diddy:
5th - gallax :dedede:
7th - Arctic :fox:
7th - Jerz :pikachu2: :diddy: :snake:
9th - G.Love :gw:
9th - Solo :fox: :dedede: :warioc:
9th - Mink :zerosuitsamus: :jigglypuff:
9th - Bebop :warioc: :metaknight:
13th - Caps :zerosuitsamus: :luigi2:
13th - Zach Tahner
13th - The Dark One
13th - Bryan Hohns
17th - Michael Parsons
17th - Michael Jones
17th - Ray
17th - Andrew Mercantini
17th - 2-D Jeff :kirby2: :metaknight: :rob: :popo:
17th - Timmy Parsons
17th - Overlimit
17th - Pure Korea
25th - Mini Toro
25th - Ultra
25th - Devon Patsel
25th - Doc
25th - Tim Kaufman
25th - Durp Hurp
25th - Ryan Dowling
25th - Timothy O'Leary
33rd - Zombie Teke
33rd - Gogotigerbones
33rd - Dillan Heartening
33rd - Matthew bigelow
33rd - Bad.B
33rd - Bel
33rd - Ben
33rd - NogistuneLee
33rd - Maik

Doubles (32 teams)

1st - Ryo + G.Love ($190 visa card)
2nd - 2-DJeff + Solo ($70 visa card)

3rd thru 32 - randoms

Flat screen TV's, most didnt have component cables. Not allowed to use your own controllers.

Some of us did character strikes where we strike 6-10 characters from each other.

Singles was first.

For doubles, they closed off registration during singles semi's (which we didn't know about) so alot of us weren't allowed to enter. Salt levels were high.

If I need to fix characters or anything let me know.

GJ Mero and Ryo

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Shoutouts that matter:
Mero, good win. I'm dissapointed you tried to Scrub me with DK. I'm happy i didn't lose to your DK. Hahaha. good job getting first.

RYO- you did good man. Props. I'm lucky i didn't have to take the dic.

2-d- Dude, our set was close. Laggy TV johns. :p

Solo - Good job man. You're getting better. We need to play more! All of us!

Bebop! - Damn man! You did really well. I kicked you into losers bracket first match, and you brought it all the way back up to the same placing as me. Good job.

CFL Salty Squad Members - good job guys. Laggy TV Johns. Salty Johns. Mero Johns. Con Entry Johns. Scrub Johns. We all got top 10. Remember that time we were all in the car and agreed not to get salty cause we knew it was gonna be johns everywhere? .... :troll:

3rd - 31st randoms. wtf.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
can you please list more people's characters.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Lol jeff you changed your "main" picture to kirby XD

also i hear you might play tomorrow. Text me if you do bro. Ill be up for that.

and let me know asap.

SAX

Smash Ace
Shoutouts that matter:
Mero, good win. I'm dissapointed you tried to Scrub me with DK. I'm happy i didn't lose to your DK. Hahaha. good job getting first.

RYO- you did good man. Props. I'm lucky i didn't have to take the dic.

2-d- Dude, our set was close. Laggy TV johns. :p

Solo - Good job man. You're getting better. We need to play more! All of us!

Bebop! - Damn man! You did really well. I kicked you into losers bracket first match, and you brought it all the way back up to the same placing as me. Good job.

CFL Salty Squad Members - good job guys. Laggy TV Johns. Salty Johns. Mero Johns. Con Entry Johns. Scrub Johns. We all got top 10. Remember that time we were all in the car and agreed not to get salty cause we knew it was gonna be johns everywhere? .... :troll:

3rd - 31st randoms. wtf.
Thanks man!
Your zzs is so good man! I thought I had you on frigate!
Nice comeback though seriously. I'll getcha next time!

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Yeah, your meta is getting gayer, which by brawl rules means you are improving. Nice job.
D-Torr, everytime i see you troll someone it makes me so happy.

Just saying.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Thanks man. Just made it, fresh outta the oven. Decided to give it a test run in this here thread.
You going to be at Gallaxfest/Ryo's Bday?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
lol i knew ryos can i get a ride there though?
yeah, i'm actually looking to fill a car. And if we fill another car, gas wont be nearly as bad seeing as it's so close. I know gallax wants to driiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink......

and play smash with ryo because ryo has the biggest dyick in the history of ever.

2-DJeff

Smash Master

yeah, i'm actually looking to fill a car. And if we fill another car, gas wont be nearly as bad seeing as it's so close. I know gallax wants to driiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink......

and play smash with ryo because ryo has the biggest dyick in the history of ever.
ok me you gallax most likely tony and one more person

2-DJeff

Smash Master
2djeff didnt get top 10 as promised...
i got gallax and mink im bad against ZSS and mink was playing like a pro that day. It wasnt promised because he didnt bet if he did made the bet i woulda went MK the whole time.
Why dose it matter to you anyways? im CFL im bad :troll: so dont worry about it.
You can ask anyone also my MK was getting off. In MM and against ppl that are regular tourney players

DFEAR

Smash Hero
minka da bess

and jeff u know imma play mvc3 and whoop ur dyck right. i want u RIGHT now to drop and giv me 45...right now...otherwise u are pringles my dear :troll:

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
i got gallax and mink im bad against ZSS and mink was playing like a pro that day. It wasnt promised because he didnt bet if he did made the bet i woulda went MK the whole time.
Why dose it matter to you anyways? im CFL im bad :troll: so dont worry about it.
You can ask anyone also my MK was getting off. In MM and against ppl that are regular tourney players

2-DJeff

Smash Master
minka da bess

and jeff u know imma play mvc3 and whoop ur dyck right. i want u RIGHT now to drop and giv me 45...right now...otherwise u are pringles my dear :troll:
that game is bad so far (the way it looks) i could care less i gotta touch it myself to see what i think

DFEAR

Smash Hero
o.o dood did u watch the 15k mm on todays stream!? like wtf...mvc2 players are super hardcore...im disturbed at the thought of any MM over 100$ xD also...clockwork is too good wit strider

2-DJeff

Smash Master
o.o dood did u watch the 15k mm on todays stream!? like wtf...mvc2 players are super hardcore...im disturbed at the thought of any MM over 100$ xD also...clockwork is too good wit strider
Yeah i watched it. I watch it every time they have one. Clock shoulda won... I dont wanna talk about that lol
Ill MM you for 100$ in that lol:awesome:
i think clockw1se have the 2nd best strider though

DFEAR

Smash Hero
it only means mvc3 players will be smarter than mvc2 players :troll: amirite?

Top Bottom