• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LAB 1 - Jan 20, 2010

clowsui

Smash Legend
Brawl Doubles

1: vVv DJ IskavVvizzle (Fizzle/vVvDJIskaskribble) ($108.00) :metaknight: :metaknight:
2: Like A Fat Kid On A Cupcake (Fonz/Nope) ($54.00) :metaknight: :lucario: :snake: :wario:
3: The Prettiest and Baddest Motha****as of All Time...Hold My Drink, *****! (Infern/Y.b.M.) ($18.00) :snake: :kirby2:
4: The Snuggest and Most Comfortable Motha****as of All Time...Fluff My Pillow, *****! (Hilt/Blue) :olimar: :wario:
5: Laser You In the Nuts (Sorasin/Sai) :falco: :diddy:
5: Aww Here It Goes (Links/Fro) :toonlink: :kirby2:
7: Float and her Scrubby Boyfriend (HaelPhael/Float) :pikachu2: :kirby:
7: Beepo y Beepa (Mister Eric/Kassandra) :rob: :metaknight:
9: **** Talking Incorporated (Excel/Clowsui) :metaknight: :falco:
9: David Bowie (Straw/Hunt) :peach: :ness2:

Brawl Singles

1: Infern ($160.00) :snake:
2: Y.b.M. ($80.00) :kirby2: :zerosuitsamus:
3: Blue Rogue ($48.00) :wario:
4: Hilt ($32.00) :olimar:
5: Nope :snake:/:wario:
5: vVv DJ Iskaskribble :metaknight:
7: Sneakytako :rob:
7: Mister Eric :rob:
9: Fonz :lucario: :metaknight:
9: Fizzle :dedede: :metaknight:
9: Sorasin :falco:
9: Luminoth :wolf: :diddy:
13: Mr. E :rob:
13: Chris4ever :ike:
13: Sai :diddy:
13: Today :gw: :metaknight:
17: Clowsui :falco:
17: Steel Samurai :marth:
17: Links24 :toonlink:
17: Excel :popo: :metaknight:
21: KirikouRung :metaknight:
21: Fromundaman :kirby2:
21: Shadobot :marth:
21: Nicalobe :yoshi2:
25: KassandraNova :metaknight: (forfeited pools sets)
25: Crash :bowser2:
25: OfftheHeezay :marth:
25: e__ :metaknight:
29: HaelPhael :pikachu2: :rob: :falco: :metaknight: :kirby2:
29: Calebyte :mario2:
29: Steep :mario2:
29: Brandon :gw:

Brawl Pools

Top 16 makes it out.

1: Hilt
1: Infern
1: Blue Rogue
1: Fizzle
5: Y.b.M.
5: Nope
5: vVv DJ Iskaskribble
5: Fonz
9: Sai
9: Sneakytako
9: Luminoth
9: Mister Eric
13: Chris4ever
13: Today
13: Mr. E
13: Sorasin
17: Clowsui
17: Steel Samurai
17: Links24
17: Excel
21: KirikouRung
21: Fromundaman
21: Shadobot
21: Nicalobe
25: KassandraNova (forfeited several pools sets)
25: Crash
25: OfftheHeezay
25: e__
29: HaelPhael
29: Calebyte
29: Steep
29: Brandon

---

Absolutely fantastic tournament. Could not have asked for more. Kinda wish I would've gone straight to bracket but I think it ended up alright anyways. Apologies again to Chris4ever and HaelPhael.

Maybe I'll run another in March.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Fun tournament. I had a really bad mindset after my set with Nicalobe and it only got worse after playing Sorasin. Ultimately, it costed me a ticket to brackets.

I'm gonna do some selective shoutouts because I'm playing Sonic 2 and ya'll *****s are holding me up. lol

Chi- STI came, saw and got ****in' *****. Actually we didn't do that bad for teaming for the first time in like a year and a half.

Tom- Yeah, I played horridly in our set. Like, tournament jitters+stress of needing to beat you to secure a way into brackets definitely played a huge role in my performance. I do want a rematch. Next time, it'll be a better set win or lose.

Eric- GGs man. I got into the swing of things and started playing like myself. I always feel like a douche whenever I time someone out. Unless it's on wifi.

Hilt and Crash- It was great hanging with you guys. Sucks you guys are done. I now need to bum rides off of Morehead or something. -cry-

Fonz- GGs. I knew you were going to win. I just wanted to try my hand against your Lucario. Good seeing you and Nope.

To everyone else- GGs and it's been real. Time for me to finish playing Sonic 2. I'm at Mystic Cave Zone.

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
1: Infern - Good ****, Infern. Is this two tourneys in a row now? Anyhow, I was totally rooting for Y.b.M. because Kirby > Snake, obv. XD
2: Y.b.M. - GGs man. That first game I think I got fear aura'd a bit by you when I couldn't get the kill. XD We had an awesome set though!
3: Blue Rogue - Good stuff man. It's always fun to play you haha.
4: Hilt - Sad to hear this is your last tourney Hilt. :( At least you made some money! :D
5: vVv DJ Iskaskribble - We had such intense matches man. Because of your advice and our bracket/pools matches, I've got a renewed outlook on my character. :D
7: Sneakytako - Thanks for the advice man. It actually helped me out during bracket haha.
7: Mister Eric - Woohooo! Go Mr. Eric! ^^
9: Fonz - Good stuff as always, Fonz. We'll definitely take you up on the Smashfield offer sometime in the future. :D
9: Fizzle - I'm glad I didn't get you this time around. XD
9: Sorasin - We're gettin' there man. :D It's all starting to come together, finally.
13: Sai - Here without you... BBBBBABBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEE!
13: Today - Nice bracket matches! :D
17: Clowsui - You'll get me one of these days. XD
17: Steel Samurai - I'm sad I didn't get to play you this time around!
21: Fromundaman - Our MM was awesome! If you ever have questions about Wolf or his MUs, lmk. :D
21: Shadobot - Nice seein' you man, I thought you were going to get me in G2 of pools haha.
25: KassandraNova - This is my shoutout to you.

:D
25: Crash - Boozer da bess.
29: HaelPhael - Keep your head up Hael!
29: Calebyte - Always nice seein' youCaleb. Was fun in friendlies!
29: Steep - Your mario is solid man, just keep at it. :D

Overall I really enjoyed myself at this tournament. Chi you did a fantastic job of running it and getting it done on time!

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207

Eric- GGs man. I got into the swing of things and started playing like myself. I always feel like a douche whenever I time someone out. Unless it's on wifi.
Hah, you're fine. I was having a lot of trouble of finding any energy in pools yesterday. Or else I would have pressured you more. but totally, ggs. I hated to be the deciding factor of whether you got into brax or not =<

Hilt and Crash- It was great hanging with you guys. Sucks you guys are done. I now need to bum rides off of Morehead or something. -cry-
I heard about this...but after i left the tourney...
I got no farewell hug...no pictures....no tears....
so due to this, you guys must come to at least one more tourney.
<3!

Calebyte

Smash Lord
1: Infern - Congrats on first dude. I had fun in our pools match.
3: Blue Rogue - Didn't talk to you, but I was rooting for you in LF.
4: Hilt - Always good to see you man, sad to hear this was your last event. :(
5: Nope - I had fun in our pools match, man. Good stuff in dubs.
7: Sneakytako - Man, I had a blast with you in friendlies/pools. First time I really hung out with you, you're a pretty cool guy.
7: Mister Eric - Beep.
9: Fonz - Good to see you, your Ganon is **** as always. Shame we didn't get to play more. Good job in dubs.
9: Sorasin - Good to see you man, had fun in our friendlies. You've been improving a lot, I'm glad to see you doing well.
9. Luminoth - Great seeing you man, fun friendlies!
13: Sai - Wassup! Shame we didn't get to play more. Next time!
13: Today - Fun hanging out with you! Fun matches in pools! Thanks for the MK dittos!
17: Clowsui - Excellent tournament man, really stellar. Wish we coulda played more friendlies.
17: Steel Samurai - Fun friendlies and pools! Good to see you!
21: Fromundaman - Duuuuude, I'm so glad I finally got to play you! Your Kirby is great, our pools match was a lot of fun.
25: KassandraNova - Be happy! :bee:
25: Crash - Bowsaaaaaaa!
29: HaelPhael - Fun hanging and playing with you.
29: Calebyte - You're visibly improving man, stay encouraged and keep at it!
29: Steep - Thanks for coming to this with me, man!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
There's no way for YOU, don't apologize to me. I've beaten Infern on Halberd, I had a choice of banning it and felt comfortable playing on it so i didn't. Had you been watching it you would've saw that it was a very close match.

I'm a little pissed because the Steelers are in the Super Bowl... So little things I'd normally avoid saying, is going to be said!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
3: The Prettiest and Baddest Motha****as of All Time...Hold My Drink, *****! (Infern/Y.b.M.) ($18.00) :snake: :kirby2:
4: The Snuggest and Most Comfortable Motha****as of All Time...Fluff My Pillow, *****! (Hilt/Blue) :olimar: :wario:
hahahaha
****in yes

1: Infern - Good **** on the win. You worked me in winners, glad to see you still got it.
2: Y.b.M. - Enjoyed our set in pools, didn't know your Diddy had gotten that good. I didn't even really know about it until now, haha. Good stuff beating Blue Rogue, was a good set.
3: Blue Rogue - Teaming with you was awesome, really glad I was able to. Thought we did well, too. Sorry if I held you back, haha. It was great hanging out and joking with you as well.
4: Hilt - See ya, Hilt.
5: Nope - The Ice Climbers surprised me, lol. It was definitely a good choice for a character to pick up for Olimar. Glad you made it.
5: vVv DJ Iskaskribble - Man we got worked in doubles. Was good playing you, too bad we didn't get a chance to play in singles.
7: Sneakytako - Goooood **** against Fizzle. Was thinking I was gonna end up fighting all three ROBs in one tournament, lol.
7: Mister Eric - I looked and looked for you when we were leaving! I was sad when I couldn't find you =( It won't be the last time we hang out, we'll definitely be doing something in the future, whether or not it's related to Brawl.
9: Fonz - I always got the impression that you don't really like me very much, haha. I don't know why, just a vibe I guess. And it's cool if you don't XD
9: Fizzle - I'll never forgive you for eating the last chocolate rice krispie treat. Never.
9: Sorasin - Cool talking to you again, man. Too bad we didn't get to play this time around, but we always end up having to anyways XD
9: Luminoth - Man we didn't play at all this tournament :S We never get to!
13: Mr. E - Our set... man. Good ****. You seriously had me worried.
13: Chris4ever - Man, going DDD against you was a baaad idea.
13: Sai - Enjoyed our set, been forever since we played in tournament. Was a good set.
13: Today - Nice work in pools, was a close call you getting out. You keep getting better, keep it up.
17: Clowsui - Great tournament. I knew you'd get **** done, nice work. You're a natural.
17: Steel Samurai - Enjoyed our money match. I was super worried you were gonna take me to Norfair, lol.
17: Links24 - Best of luck with your new main, for however long that ends up lasting, lol.
17: Excel - Nice work in pools, regardless of who made it out. Your ICs and MK have definitely improved and this tournament showed it. Good stuff.
21: KirikouRung - Don't worry, lots of people hate Olimar :D
21: Fromundaman - Enjoyed our set in doubles. There are way too many Marios in the Midwest, though! Waaayyyy too many!
21: Shadobot - Man we've got league to play
21: Nicalobe - Have we played in tournament since C4 Galore? Man it's been awhile
25: KassandraNova - Our pools match was fun, lol. I liked your peach, you should keep palying her. If not seriously, then at least as a character you enjoy to keep the game enjoyable.
25: Crash - BOWWWWWWWZAH
25: OfftheHeezay - I don't believe we've met.
25: e__ - I wanted to play you in melee =(
29: HaelPhael - Oh man oh man, Distant Planet AND Japes in the same set? **** was great.
29: Calebyte - Sorry, but it doesn't look like we'll be going to Texas :/ I wouldn't be able to go even though if I wasn't stopping, it wasn't looking like money was going to allow it. It was great talking to you and your outfit was awesome, lol.
29: Steep - Enjoyed our games! I could tell you were starting to get the hang of the matchup, keep it up. Pick up Olimar! He's fun! Haha, see ya, man.
29: Brandon - Great seeing you again! I know you just came for DDR though, lol.

Brandi - It was great finally meeting you in person! XD Hopefully we'll get to hang out again sometime, Crash and I might run over to Morehead to see everyone. Glad you came and hope you had fun!

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
btdubs Chi Float played Kirby, I also played Pikachu,Falco,ROB,Metaknight, and Kirby in pools so make that happen :)

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Strongly considering it mine too but nobody cares about me. ;o

Farewell broski. I wanna see those videos go up... Eric might want to see them too. ;[ Infern and Y.b.M. in finals? Damn GOD KAIS... :estatic:

EDIT also no MK:DD :(

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
God Kais!

Winnin' dat first prize!

Think you gonna stop us?

Nigg@ dat ain't wise!

Huh? What you say?

If it ain't da truth, betta think twice!

I'ma say it again...GOD MUTHA****IN KAIS!

/word to yo momma

clowsui

Smash Legend
shoutouts later this week

but first

shoutouts to falco. spotdodge olimar's grab? punish w/ bdacus

second

march might not be possible. thinkin boot april or may

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
Here goes this whole shoutouts thing

1: Infern ($160.00) Good stuff Jamel
2: Y.b.M. ($80.00) Good stuff Antny
3: Blue Rogue ($48.00) My cheering failed but i tried my best
4: Hilt ($32.00) Too bad you gotta leave, I'll miss ya but at least we still got league
5: Nope Nice to get to play ya, cool to play and hang out with
5: vVv DJ Iskaskribble You'll get em next time, fix those pads later
7: Sneakytako The ever popular :rob:th place huh, good seeing ya again sneaky
7: Mister Eric Beepo get out of :rob:th place
9: Fonz good seeing ya again fonz
9: Fizzle there was minus and we didn't play i r disappoint
9: Sorasin cool seeing ya again good stuff
9: Luminoth we got :rob:th place in 7th and we got kneeth place in 9th funny how that works
13: Mr. E good seeing ya again
13: Chris4ever best ike
13: Sai bess diddy
13: Today good seeing ya :)
17: Clowsui good tourney chi i'll be at the others
17: Steel Samurai good seeing ya
17: Links24 good seeing ya again
17: Excel your sonic main mentality never leaves i saw you time out mister eric :)
21: KirikouRung good stuff, decent up and coming metaknight, give this guy a while and watch out
21: Fromundaman still haven't met ya
21: Shadobot scrub get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich
21: Nicalobe Haven't met ya
25: KassandraNova (forfeited pools sets)Aww Kass it's sad you forfeited but I still had fun playing with ya
25: Crash Boozar
25: OfftheHeezay didn't meet ya
25: e__ didn't meet ya
29: HaelPhael You might as well stop but you won't because you are too damn stubborn
29: Calebyte Good stuff playing with ya
29: Steep didn't meet ya
29: Brandon didn't meet ya

Top Bottom