• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LAB 1 - Jan 20, 2010

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Oh, and sorry for the double post, but I forgot to post about the rules.

I feel not having FD as a starter was, while weird, not all that bad. That being said, PS2... I tried all day to start one set there, whether in singles, doubles, or MMs. I don't even like the stage, but I wanted to try starting there to see the effect on the set. Simple truth is people don't like it enough to play there. I don't think a single person used that stage as a starter.
While that seems to defeat the purpose at first glance, it also meant that as one of maybe 2 people wanting to play on it, I leave it during strikes knowing full well my opponent would strike it.
Other than that though, I don't think it made a big difference since literally no one went there to my knowledge.

Top Bottom