• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HD: Melee Mini Series

Dart!

Smash Master
Deku if you bothered to figure out where ill be youd understand why i would rather go to this. Im only going to be about an hour and a half from stl with my fam. (with no car) so going to this would be feasible at least

Lixivium

Smash Champion
I hope this is truly a small tournament that starts and ends reasonably early, otherwise I may have to pull a Deku and leave halfway through pools or something

Nuris

Smash Lord
im probably going
stl needs to figure out some teams biznezz
brawlpro where u at

Youngling

Smash Journeyman
if anyone is in desperate need of a doubles partner, i will gladly team with them.

Youngling

Smash Journeyman
Sorry if anyone was banking on me going (lol).

I thought I'd be better by now but my eye infection hasn't gotten any better, so I don't think I can go.

I know, I know, im really sorry for letting the entire Midwest down, I know all you guys were so excited to see me.

Cookiemonsta

Smash Ace
Sorry if anyone was banking on me going (lol).

I thought I'd be better by now but my eye infection hasn't gotten any better, so I don't think I can go.

I know, I know, im really sorry for letting the entire Midwest down, I know all you guys were so excited to see me.
(Finger snap) I was soooo anticipating your humble visit.

Top Bottom