• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KOTC Smash Reboot

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Singles Bracket:
1: Puffster ($190) :diddy::jigglypuff:
2: vVv Cheese ($110) :metaknight: :popo:
3: Dark Peach ($40) :peach:
4: vVv ChiboSempai ($20) :rob:
5: Ish ($10) :wolf:
5: Kai ($10) :diddy:
7: Remix :toonlink:
7: Phoenix Lord :pikachu:
9: Thunderstorm
9: Ring of Fire :falco:
9: Nexic
9: ORLY :kirby: :samus:
13: Valor
13: Himes :metaknight:
13: Nocturne
13: vVv Toxicity :diddy:
17: Bangai
17: T33-J4Y :mario:
17: JAMMAJ :olimar:
17: James :kirby:
17: Sonic Man :sonic:
17: Hikaru
17: JAD
17: EV
25: Dark King
25: LI
25: Xero
25: Lucario

Thanks for coming everyone! I hope the next one has a bit bigger turnout! Help me out with character usage if you can!

GGs to everyone, shouts later maybe!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
People better not be sleeping on these tourneys, look at that payout. So much space, tons of setups all ready to go the moment the tourney opens, other games to play, etc.

Puffster banked friecken $270 at this (won $80 from first place in MvC3)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Dark Peach beat his Diddy and then he won with Puff. He went Puff in a ton of matches.

[collapse=Dark Peach vs Chibo game 2]

??

[/collapse]

great games everyone, full shoutz later

ch33s3

Smash Lord
In GFs, set one was mostly against his Puff, which I won. He switched to Diddy for set 2 and beat me 3-1.

Zucco

Smash Master
welp cheese was right. this was truly a completely different experience than past KOTC's.

Zucco

Smash Master
at least this gives people incentive to go to the next one, whenever that may be.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
welp cheese was right. this was truly a completely different experience than past KOTC's.
it was COMPLETELY unlike VC9. I went from leaving that venue swearing I would never go back, to being convinced to coming back from the changes, to wanting to go to the next one.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
wish I went

Maybe we should have gotten delta cod to go and time out puffster by 3% in the last five seconds :troll:

Jk jk
hopefully that ain't ever happening again. If I fight him again I'll go Jigglypuff instead.

idc if I get timed out while playing as a ****ty character.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
ya know i'll be grateful that i had this oppertunity. Its never ever going to come again. T_T

but regardless, tournament was mad fun. talked to a bunch of people. saw a bunch of different games, nice food ect. Not to mention it was pretty close by to where I lived.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
It's not Woody lmao. It's actually wifi xD

Nado ***** Puff :3
And chasing me in the air with shuttle loop. Most MK's just try to punish me when I fall down. You just jump straight up there and shuttle loop her. Maybe because you know that theres nothing she can do to prevent or punish it XD

ch33s3

Smash Lord
And chasing me in the air with shuttle loop. Most MK's just try to punish me when I fall down. You just jump straight up there and shuttle loop her. Maybe because you know that theres nothing she can do to prevent or punish it XD
Yea uright.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
When people know how to fight Jigglypuff her true colors appear. And its brown, like ****.

Basically my trump card for when my Diddy fails, because I might be able to slide the victory with an unknown matchup, course that backfires when they DO know the matchup. Though MK vs Jiggs is one of my most favorite matchups and I thought I could take you on, guess I was wrong though.

Regardless, she's still better than Link. And I will not be satisfied until she rises up on the tier list, even if its only 1 spot. Thats good enough for me.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
When people know how to fight Jigglypuff her true colors appear. And its brown, like ****.

Basically my trump card for when my Diddy fails, because I might be able to slide the victory with an unknown matchup, course that backfires when they DO know the matchup. Though MK vs Jiggs is one of my most favorite matchups and I thought I could take you own, guess I was wrong though.

Regardless, she's still better than Link. And I will not be satisfied until she rises up on the tier list, even if its only 1 spot. Thats good enough for me.
She's better than Link and a lot of better characters, IMO.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
When the BBR opens up again I'm going to try and join so I can knock some sense into those people when they make the next tier list.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This tourny was fun. I was a lil upset after losing to puff. I went all the way to winners semi's without losing a match. Then having to fight puffester. As Puff said. People have no clue what to do against puff. Really a good one. and that **** got me. Lost the will to play and got destroyed by cheese. What pisses me off the most is I felt I could have won this tourny. I was playing fine.

I'll get over it.

ADHD

Smash Hero
This tourny was fun. I was a lil upset after losing to puff. I went all the way to winners semi's without losing a match. Then having to fight puffester. As Puff said. People have no clue what to do against puff. Really a good one. and that **** got me. Lost the will to play and got destroyed by cheese. What pisses me off the most is I felt I could have won this tourny. I was playing fine.

I'll get over it.
LOL this is funny. good job though d.pch.

Top Bottom