• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KOTC Smash Reboot

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
This tourny was fun. I was a lil upset after losing to puff. I went all the way to winners semi's without losing a match. Then having to fight puffester. As Puff said. People have no clue what to do against puff. Really a good one. and that **** got me. Lost the will to play and got destroyed by cheese. What pisses me off the most is I felt I could have won this tourny. I was playing fine.

I'll get over it.
You lost a match to me lol. Unless you mean set.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Chibo.

I've been wondering wtf that gif in your sig was.

I finally reached ep 21 of deathnote last night.

Now i know.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I think i may.

Fullmetal is my fav anime. But this one is damn good.

Also puffster, i wanna get into the BBR too.
we should start doing more REAL research discussions in our boards.
Alot of the people in there are trolls, but i think you and i could seriously work to get better with our character. And since it's honestly only us two, i think it'd be easier to hone in on specifics.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Also puffster, i wanna get into the BBR too.
we should start doing more REAL research discussions in our boards.
Alot of the people in there are trolls, but i think you and i could seriously work to get better with our character. And since it's honestly only us two, i think it'd be easier to hone in on specifics.
San and Chibo will be on our side too. They know whats going on with puff.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I'm cool with that.
She's not as bad as the tier list states. She IS low tier, but we have upperhands on alot of the people above us. And it needs to become more apparent.

We need to work togetherrrrr

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
The line to get in was disgusting, but the tournament itself was pretty fun. I brought my friend Himes with me since he wanted to see what a Brawl tournament was like, and even though there weren't many regulars he had a great time and will probably be coming to KTAR so I guess everyone made a good impression lol

GGs everyone, good job hosting @ Cheese who DQ'd all the people that disappeared. shoutouts to Chibo for overcoming his mid-tier ghosts from tournament past :p that 13-year-old Ring of Fire needs to get out to more stuff, kid's got some legit potential.

If we're doing this again, we need some more chairs :x and it was supposed to pay out top8 (with a $100 pot bonus), so more people should really consider attending the next one. Like, really.

I hate accidentally clicking the quick reply button -_-

:059:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm sure chairs coulda been stolen from other areas, idk I thought there was an ok amount. More could have been gotten if I asked.

I think the switch to top 5 payout was reasonable since 7th place wouldn't even receive money back with the percents. Would need like 40 people I guess for that.

Cheese you need to step up your thread advertisement for reals.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I'm sure chairs coulda been stolen from other areas, idk I thought there was an ok amount. More could have been gotten if I asked.

I think the switch to top 5 payout was reasonable since 7th place wouldn't even receive money back with the percents. Would need like 40 people I guess for that.

Cheese you need to step up your thread advertisement for reals.
I expected sooo many more people. Lots of people said they were coming, then didn't :/

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Still a healthy thread will get many more people. A lot might have decided not to come because of it.

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
I expected sooo many more people. Lots of people said they were coming, then didn't :/
I would have came, and my halo friends would have given me a ride to the venue. :urg: What's even worse, it was only 20-30 minutes away from my house. I'll try to make the next one.

I was too busy watching free epix on demand and lost track of time.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
As small as it was, it was still a great tourney. Plus I did better than I had expected, so that made it better for me. And Ring of Fire definitely needs to go to more tourneys, our pools matches were awesome.

Top Bottom