• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2012 "I need a team mate!" list

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I couldn't find a partner in time for da deadline and I didn't know the limit was getting extended when I asked for bionic to refund my money. So I'm not entering teams anymore.

But rip, ill talk to him. I think hell go for it since he's used to teaming with dr. G

:phone:

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
So my teammate isn't coming anymore.

Anyone want to team with me for melee. I play falco and I would prefer a fox teammate but any character is fine.

:phone:

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Is there anybody else looking for a teammate for Brawl? My partner waited until a couple hours after registration closed to realise he isn't actually able to come, so now I'm registered for doubles without a partner. =/ I main Yoshi (and would be using him for doubles in most situations), but I also have a pocket MK, and I make for a pretty good stock tank/support player when I'm on my game. I know how to deal with pressure too. If you're still looking for a teammate at this stage, this probably doesn't matter too much, but if there are any well known players stuck in my position, I'd like to think I'd at least make a decent last minute partner... >.<

:005:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
ripple, I forgot to mention that teaming with pikax2 is also conditional based on whether allied is healthy enough to go or not, which means it will be a very very late decision.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Is there anybody else looking for a teammate for Brawl? My partner waited until a couple hours after registration closed to realise he isn't actually able to come, so now I'm registered for doubles without a partner. =/ I main Yoshi (and would be using him for doubles in most situations), but I also have a pocket MK, and I make for a pretty good stock tank/support player when I'm on my game. I know how to deal with pressure too. If you're still looking for a teammate at this stage, this probably doesn't matter too much, but if there are any well known players stuck in my position, I'd like to think I'd at least make a decent last minute partner... >.<

:005:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G2g2QjRyCc

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Found out my teammate isn't going. PM me if you want to team for Brawl.

Teaming with Ripple. Thanks

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Whaaaaaaaaaat! San you said you were going to team with Ryo! :|

Guess the double Ike carnage will only exist in MMs

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I still wanna do teams, is there anyone looking for a teammate (melee)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom