• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2012 "I need a team mate!" list

Status
Not open for further replies.

M@v

Subarashii!
Hey all. Noticed a lot of people in the APEX thread looking for teammates in brawl and melee. I'll keep a list here of people who need them so its easier to coordinate things. Simply post up if your looking for someone, and specify which game. I'll be trying to update this with new people, and taking off those who find teammates, at least a couple time a week all the way up until APEX.

NOTICE: THIS LIST IS OUT OF DATE. PLEASE LOOK THROUGH THE THREAD TO FIND ADDITIONAL PEOPLE NEEDING TEAMMATES

Brawl
-M@v:marth::falco::metaknight:
-Hunger:warioc:
-Dj Jack:falco::snake:
-Chibo:rob:
-IceArrow:warioc:
-D-win:metaknight::snake::diddy:(Prefer teammate near TX if possible)
Brawlin:peach:
Saffy:dk2::metaknight:
Seagull: :wolf: and :metaknight:. Prefers a :metaknight:/:dedede:/:snake:/:fox:/or :olimar: partner
-DrBrawl:metaknight::marth:
-Delux
-leffen
-Rocky
-Hornz:metaknight:
-Doll666:pit::marth:
-Arty:gw: :falco:

Melee
-Fuzzyness
-Supreme Dirt:younglinkmelee:
-Roneblaster :falconmelee::foxmelee::marthmelee:
-ESAM :samusmelee::foxmelee:

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Neat idea, M@V. I would suggest adding the character that each player uses so the people know what character they're dealing with as well. Just a suggestshun

I use :falco: and :snake:

M@v

Subarashii!
Well pretty much everyone so far self explanatory(At least for me). But It does make sense because this list could potentially get really big.

Besides, a lot of people are going to be mk since its doubles :p

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
put me on the melee list

I might be going apex if I get a job which is likely, so no clue who im teaming with

put my chars as fox and falcon

D-win

Smash Rookie
Ill probably need a team mate, my chars are: Mk, snake and diddy kong. brawl obviously.
im from puerto rico but ill be moving to texas... so i prefer someone near texas, so we can practice team tactics.

also the nick wich people know me and i respond is Dracos, not the one that i have there so put me on the list.

Saffy

Smash Ace
I need a team mate! My name is Saffy or Safara! I recently moved from Arizona to Missouri in Summer of 2010. So I don't have much tournament experience for the past year. I want to warn that my only practice at this moment is Wifi (and monthly tournaments) since I live out in the country. But please know.... I DO NOT PLAY LIKE A WIFI PLAYER.. I will be much more improved by the time Apex comes around.
I will buy my partner lunch if they team with me as a thanks. I'm a sweet girl like that.

If it's needed you can view my tourney results here by scrolling down to the Recent Tournaments box: (This is very outdated btw from 2009/2010 But there is one tournament that was in May of this year)
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Saffy.ai

I mainly use

But I also use
as my secondary. He will also be my doubles character for sure at Apex.

Thanks in advance , and sorry for the blabber. I just wanted to be specific about myself skillwise. :)!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Lets see what I can get.

Characters: :wolf: and :metaknight:.

I prefer to use my :wolf: with a :metaknight:/:dedede:/:snake:/:fox:/or :olimar: partner.

M@v

Subarashii!
I wouldn't mind teaming seagull if your up for it. I just want to see all the team offers out there first. You know I play mk and Fox

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Need teammate, free lunch, wifi, blabber
Team with me since we'll be teaming at Pathways now. We can get that practice in :)

If not I would like a teammate. I usually don't play teams because I main ICs, but I've put in a lot of work on a Lucas for low tier tournies and am comfortable already playing him in teams.

I am also putting in a lot of work on MK and Wario to cover those bad stages I usually run into on Unity, and I hope to have them up to par soon.

I will also learn another character for you if you're willing to work on chemistry on that wifi (or in person if you're in my region).

In exchange for teaming, I will tell you whatever you want to know about game mechanics to help make you better :)

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
but rPSI, there's nothing I know that you don't already know and besides I'd teach you fo free like the waffle fries

Dart!

Smash Master
shroomed and i should be teaming for this...unless he ditches me. :(
but he shouldn't sooooooooooooo :D

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I would like a team-mate for Brawl.

Main: :gw: / Secondaries: :marth: :pit: :luigi2: :ganondorf: (If there's any specific character that's wanted, let me know)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom