• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 20 Players

idea

Smash Master
i've gotta hand it to toronto, we make it really easy to play this game competitively. the main reason i go to events and stuff is for the people. but all the people you like hanging around with just happen to be the ones who give you the best practice, too.

friendlies yesterday were fun, i thought i was playing pretty well with both jiggs and falco...and thanks for the absurd teams friendlies going until, what was it, 6 AM? <3

also i agree, WC vs EC is unfair, WC vs Toronto would be fairly close but i think we'd win. just look at this bull**** team if you use all of EC (not in any particular order):

Raynex
Unknown
Kirbykaze
I.B.
Weon-X
Kage
Vwins
Bam

+ someone else and maybe me, but i wouldn't be surprised if i'm forgetting two people better than me. sauc3 if he starts playing again. PKM?

BUT STILL, LOOK AT THAT TEAM.

Also my real name is not french-canadian, it's russian-algerian.
you have the coolest name lol

mine is just "Kyle." BOOOORING

booshk

Smash Lord
lol WC canada is BC + carl

and kage you beating manuels fox =/= you>wc lmfao

love u guys

some of the stuff violence says only applies to a couple of people who have made a strong impact on his impression,
but i do agree our tournament etiquette could definitely be way better

Ministry

Smash Ace
weonx could probably beat everyone but manuel eric and sion.

and even then he might be able 2.

i doubt terror bird or daltsy would be able to win...

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Lol Terror bird is not even on the PR...

Daltsy however is damn amazing and would beat weon-x IMO

Kage: I think your impressions are wrong about what Violence's impressions are!

By the way BC vs Ontario is what I was getting at.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
weonx could probably beat everyone but manuel eric and sion.

and even then he might be able 2.

i doubt terror bird or daltsy would be able to win...
Weon-X beat Raynex already.. and he's still climbing, why wouldn't he be able to? lol. He also beat me in 75% of the friendlies but I somehow beat him in tournament, he still has a bit work to do but I'm sure he can do it. =P

booshk

Smash Lord
you have us confused with eskimos

and you guys can **** talk all you want but really, we won't believe what you believe and you won't believe what we believe
so who gives a ****

weon - X

Smash Ace
pockyD i will **** you with my fishing spear now STFU

why is everybody making assumptions about me :( well i can understand ministry cus hes played sooooo fuggin much with me, but ERIC??? i played him for the first time almost 2 years ago lol, thats 1 third of my smash career. i dont like assuming who i would beat or who would beat me lol, its just as pointless as trying to determine who ranks after m2k armada mango hbox and drpp LOL

Diakonos

Smash Lord
If Weon-X is regularly beating Bernard, clearly he's quite good.

I don't know many players who are still active and great in Quebec. There are lots of pretty good players (at least the ones I met when I went) but besides Kage and Vwins I can't remember anyone great.

Toronto top 10 vs. BC top 10? Toss up. EC top 10 vs BC top 10? A dominant win for EC. All this competitive talk is making me want to play smash!

weon - X

Smash Ace
sorry kyle i think i said that wrong, when i played him i was only at a third of my smash career lol

and yeah eric im sorry for making assumptions, dunno what i was thinking if i was at all lol

Divinokage

Smash Legend
If Weon-X is regularly beating Bernard, clearly he's quite good.

I don't know many players who are still active and great in Quebec. There are lots of pretty good players (at least the ones I met when I went) but besides Kage and Vwins I can't remember anyone great.

Toronto top 10 vs. BC top 10? Toss up. EC top 10 vs BC top 10? A dominant win for EC. All this competitive talk is making me want to play smash!
Bam is still playing and I'm positive he would do good too. =P

Violence

Smash Lord
Weon, I don't want to claim any kind of accuracy from my impressions, it's not really possible to give an accurate assessment anyways without you playing everyone on our PR.

And my impressions aren't not just from playing you, it's also from watching your other sets.

My impressions of Riddlebox are limited to one set, though, so that has much less weight.

Ya but the Top 20 is too debatable, we can all **** each other.
we can all **** each other.
I see what you did there.

I definitely don't agree with your own assessment of yourself.

Landry

Smash Ace
I love this Canadian smack talk going down. You guys are like 7 years behind the States in the whole EC vs WC debate. That said, my grandparents live in Quebec and I'd love to come out to a tournament sometime.

Violence

Smash Lord
Disagreed? I have my own experience under my belt and have played pretty much anyone/at least beat them once in tournament almost. How can YOU prove it.
That's like putting Hugo up there(no offense to Hugo). I respect your resume, but I mean, imo, I wouldn't put you on my top 20.

Of course I can't prove you're not in the top 20. This is an opinion thread, and my opinion of you just happens to be low.

I mean, you can take it for what it is. I'm a garbage player who would probably get ***** by you. But regardless, in my eyes, you're nowhere near as good as you think you are.

Also, I really wish you would post less often.

For curiosity's sake, what would your 20 be? Where would you put yourself on that 20?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
That's like putting Hugo up there(no offense to Hugo). I respect your resume, but I mean, imo, I wouldn't put you on my top 20.

Of course I can't prove you're not in the top 20. This is an opinion thread, and my opinion of you just happens to be low.

I mean, you can take it for what it is. I'm a garbage player who would probably get ***** by you. But regardless, in my eyes, you're nowhere near as good as you think you are.

Also, I really wish you would post less often.

For curiosity's sake, what would your 20 be? Where would you put yourself on that 20?
Bottom 20 probably. I haven't gotten worse than 17th at any international and outside of that I've done some serious beatdowns in the past and even now.

D

Deleted member

raynex would POOOP on chumps like weon x whenever he felt like it

Shroomed

Smash Master
LOL @ Kage being in the Top 20.

Johnny is going to be Isai without the sandbagging.

I'm working on getting on that guaranteed top 20 status.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I love Cali. But damn I gotta stop playing other **** competitively and get on my melee grind. *****s like Shroomed goin' hard! S2J clowned me @ Big House and Lovage kinda...won the whole thing. You try-hards make me want to become less jittery/random and more solid.

I can't wait to fly down. :)

weon - X

Smash Ace
**** u guys

but yeah i've only beaten him once, didnt feel like a solid win, i dunno where that idea of me beating him regularly came from lol

Diakonos

Smash Lord
He has only beat me once. Lets not go overboard kids.
Alright. Someone mentioned that he beat you, and I don't see the point of mentioning it if it was just the one time?

Nevertheless, it is common knowledge in the coniferous forests of WC Canada that one must be alert for the windig... I mean Raynex.

Top Bottom