• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Coastal Bend Rising! March 31st (Corpus Christi, TX)

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano

Another tourney hosted by Casual Gamer. Things went well last time, but we're hoping for even greater attendance than before. I want this scene to continue to grow and we can only do that with your help. I don't want it to be a one time wonder and I'll help out however it takes to promote and encourage more players to come. There could be big things in store for us as long as we keep at it, so come join us all!

Venue:
Casual Gamer

Address:
5301 Everhart Road, Suite H, Corpus Christi, TX 78411
If you wish to contact the owner, you can call them at 1-361-334-2172. You can also check out their facebook page here.

Tourney Fees/Events:
Venue fee will be $4, and there will be 4 different events you can join throughout the day: Brawl, SSF4 AE 2012, SFxT, and UMvC3.

SFxT and SSF4 AE 2012 will have a $7 entry, while UMvC3 and Brawl will have $5.

for more info, check out the tourney page on SRK here!

Date/Time:
March 31st. Venue opens at 2pm, and the schedule will go as so:

SF4:AE (360) ---- starts at 4:00pm
Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Wii) ---- starts at 4:00pm
MvC3 (360) ---- starts at 6:00pm
SFxTekken (360) ---- starts at 7:00pm

Setups:
Only 2 full setups are available for brawl, so if anyone would be kind enough to bring anything for a setup they can, we can get this tourney done faster and have much more time for friendlies!

Payout:
Entry fee will be used 100% towards payouts. If we get 10 or less entrants, payout will be to top 2 (1st 70%, 2nd 30%), if there are 11 or more, payout will go to top 3 (70/20/10).

Rules:
We will be following unity ruleset. Last event he was legal, so now we're going to see what effect keeping him banned will have.​

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Leaf, if you come, you better stay at my place and then come to my concert on Sunday.

<3

Reizilla

I would love to go take everyone's money, but I have prior commitments.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
I would love to make it out to this, but SA is having a tourney the same day. Who're all the big names going to this? JK prolly gonna take it again.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Depends actually. Since it has Street fighter, rgv will probably make an appearance, and if leaf does come and brings a houston carpool, chances are trela/illmatic will probably come with him.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Is rgv going or at least shlike going? If hes not then I really cant say whos gonna win. Jk or zano maybe. I got money on zano with dat mk ban.

Edit: almost forgot about derk. Derk is gonna win this.

:phone:

Reizilla

Maybe when he goes Hulk-mode.

Also, I don't know what RGV SF players would go for Brawl.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
My Olimar/Snake are as good as MK I think, I just get way aggressive and stop thinking in certain match-ups.

This tourney should be fun still and Zano will record the matches.

Top Bottom