• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Coastal Bend Rising! March 31st (Corpus Christi, TX)

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I'd house if I had my own place but I can't T_T Possibly shamrock could, but idk. It's about 4 hours from houston. Leaf has said before he was interested in going, so try talking to him about it.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
leaf always says he going to sa and never does. except that one time he ***** nike @ cici's. dont believe anything leaf says hes a liar liar pants on fire.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
seeing as how zano is the only person that acutally lives in corpus, he should step it up with that housing lol.

errrr maybe rei-gun could house you, but you'd have to catch a ride with us back to kingsville.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
If you can catch a ride to Kingsville, I can house you, but I doubt I'd be able to give you a ride. And I would expect you to come to my concert Sunday evening.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I didn't want you and your MK-banness in my apartment anyway! :mad:

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I'm sure doubles would be fine. I was gonna ask the store owner about that before saturday, and to make sure he lets us seed it so what happened last time doesn't happen again.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Good news everyone!

We can do doubles at this, and we'll be able to make sure the bracket is properly seeded.

Didn't say anything about the price of doubles, but I was thinking of it being $5 per team, instead of per person, in order to generate more interest in it, especially at short notice.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
so now you got houstin going to cc ? nice looks like zano is becoming one hell of a TO. i might have to check out your tourny one of these days.

Top Bottom