• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mike Nims will beat you up and then bench press your prone lifeless body

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Saturday June 30th at I dunno. Doors at 1.

Half of you don't show up until like 3:56 anyway. And I like to sleep later than most of you :(

Location: Oh, yeah, At Dans. You should know where that is 407 S 78th st at ville vinna apts.

Venue Fee-$1 (even if you are just spectating, sorry, Dan is no longer a hippie but we are no longer taking from pot.)

Singles-$5 or 10$
Doubles-$10 or $20

Melee Rules

Brawl Rules

Sunday June 31st, time TBA.
Frisbee Golf
Price negotiable ($2-5)
Must have entered a NMMPR sponsored event to qualify, i.e. Jon McAtee is ineligable, but Joe$Pecker is allowed to since he entered doubles with me forever ago at Dans in 09.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
MK ban?
20 dollar(total) dubs?
will melee kids enter brawl if we enter melee?
Rules are posted above and here, but as far as MK

[*]Meta Knight is discouraged if he isn't your true main. Like if you chose him no one will respect you or talk friendly with you and you might get beaten up in the parking lot by Mike Nims.
lol no doubles are capped at 10 dollars most likely.

I will enter Brawl for sure and I play melee. I'm sure a lot of others will enter as well.

oohh ****.. frolf tourney, get buck time! \^-^/
Oooh yeah.

He means "Some of them may".

Ballin

Smash Apprentice
i should be there.
what day is it on? and where is it at?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I updated that ****, it's at dans, we don't have tournaments other places without me giving an exact address beforehand lol.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
You'd think people from MI were more likely to show up to this based on the last 2 posts, lol.

HOPEFULLY SOMEONE WILL COME TO THIS TOURNAMENT FJASDKLFJA;DSFKLDS

I think we've been averaging like 12 people per singles events at these* over the last year.

*These=stuff I run not necessarily events I may help promote. Typically things that I don't run end up having like 6 people show up and there names are me/tyser/jbm/devon/david/MK Mike, but MK Mike doesn't enter. And I end up not making money and that's just stupid :(

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Also, Tech, Free Admission for you and the Hot Tub if you bring it, I assume you are partnering with it?

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
haha tyser.. hey, id be down for some brawl.. and if you can get in trouble for trip posts in your own thread.. someone has a small penis..

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
So Shane "Kobo" Kobzina may be backing out. Fiancee johns. So SD may now only be 2 ppl strong in attendence

Still on for side stuff besides just smash, right?

:phone:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I will promise I requested work off for saturday-tuesday. I am getting Saturday/tuesday off 100%. I am probably getting Sunday off as well, Monday I said I would work if necessary.

But I assume other people would want to do it even if I wasn't involved.

do it=in the butt.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
That was awesome, more of you need to be as cool as camus.

Except he totally was like "Yo, BC, u da man, MRM sucks".

Judas.

Anyway, hopefully there's some hype for this after all of the recent trolling I've done that absolutely no one from Nebraska is really aware of.

kd-

Smash Lord
You'd think people from MI were more likely to show up to this based on the last 2 posts, lol.

HOPEFULLY SOMEONE WILL COME TO THIS TOURNAMENT FJASDKLFJA;DSFKLDS

I think we've been averaging like 12 people per singles events at these* over the last year.
Way too far to go to for a 12 people tournament, too far to go for even a giant tournament for that matter. The '1v1 iceworld' comment in that old tourny's page always stuck in my head though

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
The following characters are banned

:pikachu64: :luigi64: :foxmelee: :falcomelee: :drmario: :gwmelee: :olimarbrawl: :wariocbrawl: :wariobrawl: :snakebrawl: :marthbrawl: :sheikbrawl: :dededebrawl:
Only one character can be on screen at a time and I am always allowed to pick first.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Yes, it's exactly like that

mostly because it's also a joke

but yeah, you aren't allowed to play as any character in the game, and you have to give me 25$

and some eye drops.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
The orange juice or fino/lux?

I mean, it's cool either way, I just need to know if I need to go to the store or not.

Top Bottom