• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mike Nims will beat you up and then bench press your prone lifeless body

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Also, if Fino/Lux/MJG/Joker/Lux/Bpow/Tyser all show up, this could potentially be the first Nebraska local I may not get top 3 in for a few years.

Holy crap Local.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
That was my initial comment, but you know I love the self-degradation too much.

Yes, if I won this even took sets off any of those dudes it would be a decent addition.

Fidz

Smash Rookie
I'm interested in attending this...
Do you have a estimate of people attending? I'm fairly new to SmashBoards, but have been an avid smasher since back in the day!

Dnyce

Smash Master
I'm interested in attending this...
Do you have a estimate of people attending? I'm fairly new to SmashBoards, but have been an avid smasher since back in the day!
Hopefully enough to break even on gas ;0

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
If the OOS hype is as big as it seems, 16 people as a lock wouldn't be a bad estimate.

But you gotta remember that most people will only enter brawl/melee if it's $5 OR/AND if people enter melee/brawl if it's $10 and people enter both. So if you want even money distributed, bring 10/20 for both.

Doubles I can't really give you much of a situation for because we rarely have brawl doubles. Melee doubles happen but only if OOS comes.

So it's a confusing sentence at that.

Fino if you can't get more brawlers to come, KS melee might be interested in carpooling since they are really tight with out scene.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Reminder that people should bring FULL SET UPS

TV'S ESPECIALLY

DAN JUST SOLD HIS BIG SCREEN

IDK Y HE'S GOING CRAZY

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Iowa is here and so is South Dakota and Texas.

There is no Nebraska person here other than myself.

JBM, who is not from Nebraska, is probably the next to arrive. But he counts so yea.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Honestly if people wanted to come far enough in advance that I could get megabus tickets for less than like 13 dollars I might be down, I'm not rich games but I can afford to not smoke for like a day to afford it.

Top Bottom