• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSRBT Season 1 - Arcade Legacy - CSRBT 1-5 on 10/7

Rizner

Smash Ace
Hey, what's the best way to get from Milford, OH to this place? Is there public transportation that would get me there?

Rizner

Smash Ace
Best would be to ask someone from Dayton to give you a ride on the way, or Columbus =(
That's true... although I don't live around there so I don't know anyone in the area.

I guess is there anyone that sees this who is able to give me a ride? I'll be staying at a hotel in the area. Can give more details if anyone thinks it's a possibility.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Another Sunday tourney's alright for me. I'm currently in a summer job and I'll most likely get my first pay on the Friday before this.

I need to continue contributing to raising activity and awareness of Columbus, as well as improve on some of my Fox MUs.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Thinking about making the trip up there by meself. Anyone wanna donate a buck or 2 to help me afford gas? lol
<333333333333!

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Not if it's coming out of your pocket alone. I wouldn't accepted it. But a dollar here and there I could see doable if people wanted to help me out. I know I'd do, and have done, the same for anyone else.

Also, please bug the heck out of me at this. Money match, friendly w/e. I just want to play and improve. It goes both ways, btw ;3

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I want to expose your R.O.B. with my P.U.F.F. Eric :3
I will destroy your Pu ssified Unimpressive Free Fluffball...assuming that's what P.U.F.F. stands for ;3
Aka: You got it =]

Rizner

Smash Ace
Not if it's coming out of your pocket alone. I wouldn't accepted it. But a dollar here and there I could see doable if people wanted to help me out. I know I'd do, and have done, the same for anyone else.

Also, please bug the heck out of me at this. Money match, friendly w/e. I just want to play and improve. It goes both ways, btw ;3
If you're heading past the Milford area and could pick me up, I'd be happy to help you out with gas. I'm not sure of where you're coming from or if it's on the way, but if it's a possibility let me know and I'll give you more details / exact locations.

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
toss me the exact address, and how much you willin to pitch in for gas?

clowsui

Smash Legend
It's north of Cincinnati lol

If Soulpech's car isn't full maybe he could help you?

Guys I need 1 person to bring a Wii :D

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I mean I'm willing to go out of my way for people in order to give them a chance to be a part of the community. I'm just curious at how far out of the way it is. Or maybe I can help them obtain a ride from someone else.

Rizner

Smash Ace
Soulpeach got in touch with me and I'll be heading there with them. I appreciate the help, guys and I'll see you there on Sunday.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Awesome!

A reminder to Rizner and the people who didn't go to CSRBT 1-1:
$5 Venue fee
$5 League fee

All people that have been to CSRBT 1-1 should just bring the venue fee

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Also, is there any pay out to winners? or just pts?

and glad you found a way, Rizner =]

clowsui

Smash Legend
Just points. Final event pays out to the top 3 placers using league fees. At the final league event there's likely to be a separate event fee that will pay out to the highest tournament placers like a regular tournament.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
I'd say I'm bringing my Wii, but I haven't even gotten my shift covered at work yet. hopefully I can get this worked out :3

Top Bottom