• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Graceful Relic Melody: Meloetta Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Meloetta

What's a Meloetta?

Meloetta is a Normal-type legendary Pokémon. While it is not known to evolve into or from any Pokémon, it has a second Forme activated by using the move Relic Song in battle. Its original Forme, Aria Forme, will then become Pirouette Forme. According to artists in Unova, Meloetta's beautiful music and dance inspired many works of art, music, and songs. Its melodies are sung with a special vocalization method that can control the feelings of those who hear it. This made the Pokémon popular among both musicians and dancers. Meloetta is able to change forms when it uses the move Relic Song, which changes its form from Aria Forme to its Pirouette Forme, or vice versa. In its Aria Forme, it is a dual-type Normal/Psychic-type Pokémon; in its Pirouette Forme, it is a dual-type Normal/Fighting-type Pokémon. It reverts to Aria Forme when switched out or when the battle ends. Like many other legendary Pokémon, Meloetta is capable of becoming invisible. In its Aria Forme, Meloetta can sing beautiful songs. While in its Pirouette Forme, Meloetta can perform graceful dances.

History

Meloetta once played a song and danced so lightly, it filled people's hearts with joy. However, when sorrow darkened the world, Meloetta lost the melody. At the same time, its red shoes were lost somewhere. Upon entering the cafe in Castelia City, a guitarist, who knows of the story, remembers Meloetta's melody. Upon playing it, Meloetta remembers the song that it had danced to.

In Super Smash Bros 4

Meloetta would be a a unique fighter that has 2 special forms. In its Aria Forme, it specializes in psychic abilities and ranged moves. It will be stronger, but is a little slow. In its Pirouette Forme however, it used close combat and dance moves to defeat its enemies. It is far fast than Aria, but more weaker due to it elegant movements. Meloetta is currently being advetized in the Pokemon anime as a reccouring character that follows Ash and friends on their journey. It also will be featured in a short in the upcoming Black and White movie. Sakurai also mentioned that he loves characters that can changes forms, hinting his interest in Zelda/Shiek, Pokemon Trainer, and possibly Meloetta. Even though most of the Smash fan base doesn't know Meloetta, it is highly popular with the Pokemon fanbase. Also, it is the second most well received of the 3 Black and White event Pokemon. It mostly because of its unique design, interesting backstory, and unique abilities (transforming, sound related attacks, ect).

Meloetta Moveset

[COLLAPSE="Meloetta Moveset"]Meloetta Aria Form

Stats (Out of 5 stars ):

Power - ****
Speed - ** 1/2
Weight - *** 1/2
Size - ***
Range - ***
Knockback - ***
Priority - **

AAA: Double Psychic Palm, Yell - Meloetta will extend her palms twice, emitting psychic energy which extends the range a bit, before yelling out, releasing damaging sound waves.
F-Tilt: Psycho Cut - Meloetta will spin around attacking with her hair which is engulfed in damaging psychic energy.
D-Tilt: Confusion - Meloetta will shoot psychic energy towards the ground. Enemies that are hit with the energy are sen t into the air and then slammed into the ground, "tripping" them.
U-Tilt: Psywave - Meloetta will wave a hand above her, releasing psychic energy.
F-Smash: Screech - Meloetta will yell out similarly to the last part of her jab combo.
D-Smash: Psy Blast - Meloetta will extend both of her arms at her sides, releasing powerful psychic energy.
U-Smash: Hidden Power - Meloetta will extend both of her arms above her releasing energy that can either do electric, fire, or darkness damage (HP Electric, HP Fire, HP Dark )
Dash Attack: Hyper Voice - Meloetta will spin around a bit singing, releasing damaging sound waves.

Nair: Echoed Voice - Meloetta will sing a bit releasing multi-hit damaging soundwaves 'round her.
Fair: Psychic - Meloetta will extend bith if her arms in front of her releasing powerful psychic energy.
Dair: Psyshock - Meloetta points downward sending a beam of psychic energy. Delivers a very weak stun to enemies that are hit by the beam, though has a medium powered spike if hit by her finger first. One of her weakest attacks.
Uair: Supersonic - Meloetta will yell out above her, sending out damaging soundwaves.
Bair: Thunderbolt - Meloetta will turn around and extend her arms forward, releasing electric energy.

Neutral B: Round - Meloetta will yell out, sending a big soundwave at the opponent. Is a fairly quick, semi-powerful projectile.
Forward B: Energy Ball - Meloetta will charge up some green energy, before releasing the green energy at her opponent. The green energy will explode shortly after leaving Meloetta's palms.
Down B: Relic Song - Meloetta will begin to sing. While singing, Meloetta will transform into her Pirouette form. The sound waves that Meloetta releases will deal weak damage and knockback.
Up B: Telekinises - Meloetta will chant as she telekinetically lifts herself off the ground. She will be surrounded by a green light and can be aimed in any direction.

Grab - Meloetta will grab with psychic energy. Has above average range.
Pummel - Meloetta will shock her opponent with psychic energy.
F-Throw - Meloetta will yell out, sending her opponent away.
D-Throw - Meloetta will levitate the opponent a bit, before slamming them into the ground, popping them into the air.
U-Throw - Meloetta will levitate the opponent a bit before throwing them above her.
B-Throw - Meloetta will yell out, causing the opponent to cover their ears and run behind her.

Taunts

Side Taunt: Meloetta will sings it's battle cry (like the one in the game).
Up Taunt: Meoletta will flips its hair and smile.
Down Taunt: Meloetta Sits down and hums the Relic Song theme and sits up.

Meloetta Pirouette Form

Stats (Out of 5 stars )

Power - ** 1/2
Speed - ****
Weight - ***
Size - *** 1/2
Range - **
Knockback - ** 1/2
Priority - ***

AAA: 2 Jabs, then a kick - Meloetta will jab twice before kicking her opponent away.
F-Tilt: Comet Punch - Meloetta will deliver several weak punches in front of her.
D-Tilt: Low Kick - Meloetta will kick at her opponent's feet. Has a chance to trip them.
U-Tilt: Headbutt - Meloetta jumps up a bit to headbutt her opponent
F-Smash: Mega Kick - Meloetta will deliver a powerful kick in front of her.
D-Smash: Rolling Kick - Meloetta will roll along the ground a bit and then kick ot towards her opponent.
U-Smash: Jump Kick - Meloetta will jump up, kicking at opponents above her.
Dash Attack: Mach Punch - Meloetta will deliver a very quick punch in front of her.

Nair: Double Kick - Meloetta will kick out twice in front of her.
Fair: Brick Break - Meloetta's fist will glow as she punches in front of her. If she hits something that can be broken (such as a breakable platform ), It will break immediately.
Dair: Dynamic Punch - Meloetta will punch downward, releasing an explosion. Has a similar effect to Meloetta's decent as ROB's Dair has on his. Being hit by the punch itself will do low damage with a semi-strong spike, though being hit by the explosion will do much more damage and still has pretty good knockback.
Uair: Sky Uppercut - Meloetta delivers a powerful uppercut upward.
Bair Karate Chop - Meloetta will do just as the attack says to an unsuspecting opponent behind her.

Neutral B: Wake Up Slap- Meloetta holds back it hand and does a heavy slap on the foe to cause moderate damage.
Forward B: Close Combat - Meloetta will deliver several punches and kicks in front of her. Being hit by one attack pretty much guarantees that you'll be hit by the rest. Meloetta has super armor during the attack, though she also takes double the damage that she normally would if she is hit while performing the attack and is vulnerable behind her. Can do a very large amount of damage (I'm thinking upwards to 20% fresh, which is pretty big considering that it's a quick attack with no charge time and only requires you to connect with every hit ) should you connect with the very first attack and can even be used to suicide if used properly (using it in the air has no effect on her decent speed ). Meloetta suffers pretty bad ending lag after the attack and the last hit from the attack only does moderate knockback.
Down B: Same as Aria form.
Up B: High Jump Kick - Meloetta will jump high into the air delivering a powerful kick.

Grab - Meloetta will simply grab at her opponents with both hands.
Pummel - Meloetta will knee her opponent
F-Throw - Meloetta will deliver a powerful headbutt, sending them away. Is the most damaging of her throws. (Zen Headbutt )
D-Throw - Meloetta will kick at her opponent's legs, sending them to the ground (Low Sweep )
U-Throw - Meloetta will spin around in a circle before throwing the opponent upward (Circle Throw )
B-Throw - Meloetta will spin around a couple of times before throwing the opponent behind her. Has the most knockback of her throws. (Seismic Toss )

Taunts

Side Taunt: Meloetta does a few ballerina spins (like Kirlia's animations in 3D Pokemon games).
Up Taunt: Meloetta spins around on one leg and and strikes an elegant pose at the end.
Down Taunt: Meloetta Does a ballet squat and raises itself slowly.

Final Smash: Perish Song - Meloetta (regardless of any form) will start to sing, emitting a large purple offwave. Anyone who enters it, will be having musically notes surround their head for 10 seconds. When times runs out or if an opponent doesn't leave the stage/screen completely, Meloetta will complete the song and suffer 75% damage. Afterwards, the victims suffer major damage and will be sent flying (1 hit KO).

Note - You can choose which form you start the fight as by clicking any of the two forms on the select screen.
---
[/COLLAPSE]

Transformation Visual

Relic Song Full

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
would make a very different character from the others. I support, even though I would like Zoroark more in SSB4. but when considering characters in Smash, the more, the merrier (and the harder it is to balance the gameplay >_>).

that moveset would work nicely, but I have to criticize one thing: why using the taunt button to select the form and not be like Zelda / Sheik or the Pokémon Trainer where you can select the form directly from the select screen using the cursor?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
would make a very different character from the others. I support, even though I would like Zoroark more in SSB4. but when considering characters in Smash, the more, the merrier (and the harder it is to balance the gameplay >_>).

that moveset would work nicely, but I have to criticize one thing: why using the taunt button to select the form and not be like Zelda / Sheik or the Pokémon Trainer where you can select the form directly from the select screen using the cursor?
Actually, the Down Special is where you change forms. If your refering to Meloetta's Aria Form Down Taunt, I did that as a form of an easter egg and it doesn't trigger any transformations.

:phone:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Actually, the Down Special is where you change forms. If your refering to Meloetta's Aria Form Down Taunt, I did that as a form of an easter egg and it doesn't trigger any transformations.

you misunderstand. i was referring to this:

Note - You can choose which form you start the fight as by pressing the Taunt button (any of 'em ) at the character select screen.

Smash Rookie
My only concern is that Zelda/Sheik already seems to fit the niche for a transforming character that has one form that is strong, slow, and psychic/magical abilities and another that has fast, weaker, physical abilities. I'm not against Meloetta, per se, but I don't quite see what she'd be adding to the game.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
My only concern is that Zelda/Sheik already seems to fit the niche for a transforming character that has one form that is strong, slow, and psychic/magical abilities and another that has fast, weaker, physical abilities. I'm not against Meloetta, per se, but I don't quite see what she'd be adding to the game.
Vocal attacks, semi-suicidal move, lack of weapons, dancing combat, and damaging transformation sequence. I don't see any similarities and your arguement is flawed.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
hmmm... meloetta... she could work but has a lot of stiff competition...
needs more art.

Smash Rookie
Vocal attacks, semi-suicidal move, lack of weapons, dancing combat, and damaging transformation sequence. I don't see any similarities and your arguement is flawed.

Simmer down, I wasn't making an argument against Meloetta, merely voicing some concerns.

I believe the similarities I pointed out are very real, and most of the differences you noted aren't very significant. Vocal attacks is something different, I'll give you that; "semi-suicidal move" a one move difference isn't much; Sheik sparingly used weapons, only utilizing them in two attacks out of her entire moveset; dancing combat seems like a minor difference, being mostly visual, and Sheik could be said to have a pretty graceful form of combat already; a damaging transformation sequence isn't even a one move difference, it's a part of a move difference. Yes, my concerns were on a very broad scale, but these "retaliations" are on the opposite side of the scale, almost being too specific to matter.

I'm sure she could be made into a fine character, I was just hoping someone could distance her (significantly) from a similar character, thereby making her more likely.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Simmer down, I wasn't making an argument against Meloetta, merely voicing some concerns.

I believe the similarities I pointed out are very real, and most of the differences you noted aren't very significant. Vocal attacks is something different, I'll give you that; "semi-suicidal move" a one move difference isn't much; Sheik sparingly used weapons, only utilizing them in two attacks out of her entire moveset; dancing combat seems like a minor difference, being mostly visual, and Sheik could be said to have a pretty graceful form of combat already; a damaging transformation sequence isn't even a one move difference, it's a part of a move difference. Yes, my concerns were on a very broad scale, but these "retaliations" are on the opposite side of the scale, almost being too specific to matter.

I'm sure she could be made into a fine character, I was just hoping someone could distance her (significantly) from a similar character, thereby making her more likely.
I can respect your opinion. I'm so sorry for the rudeness since I am having a bad week (I recently caught geographic tongue). There could be some things done to make it less similar. And as augustoflores said, she's in competition with the likes of Victini, Genesect, and Zoroark (who is the most likely). Though, she would have a bigger chance when she appears more frequently in the Pokemon anime.

D

Deleted member

If Sakurai were to pick another transformation character, I could see Meloetta being in the fold for consideration for a playable status. It is a long shot, that's for sure, but I'm game with more transformation characters and Meloetta being in Smash 4.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Updated with a beautiful new picture that sums up what its SSB4 appearance would look like and added a transformation visual for those to see Relic Song in action.

Enlong

Smash Journeyman
I wonder if Relic Song wouldn't be better as a Final Smash? Like, she sings, transforms, and then beats someone's face in with Close Combat. Reverse that if she uses the Final Smash in her Pirouette form.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I wonder if Relic Song wouldn't be better as a Final Smash? Like, she sings, transforms, and then beats someone's face in with Close Combat. Reverse that if she uses the Final Smash in her Pirouette form.
Perish Song needed some form of representation since it would've made a more unique Final Smash and suits its nature. It rewards great kills, but being hit by recoil is a major disadvantage. I had to nerf the whole 'perish singer gets KO'd' part for balancing issues. Besides, we wouldn't want another Samus/Zero Suit Samus situation any way.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I wonder if Melotta's anime role will be indicative of anything?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I wonder if Melotta's anime role will be indicative of anything?
In that case, it would be something big like either a Pokeball Pokemon or a playable character, though she does have competition with Genesect out of the 3 secret 5th gen Pokemon. But it actually depends if she makes more appearances in the anime before things get rather judged.

Keldo's not even a major threat to any the above. :troll:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I might even start to support Meloetta. She's something I think many don't think about when it comes to PKMN-reps, but she seems interesting to me. (Might be thought because how Best Wishes Season 2 has featured her prominently now so far. But she'd be interesting to me.)

I thought hope she won't be too similar to Zelda because her overall idea behind her abilities and a moveset seems bit similar to Zelda&Sheik.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I might even start to support Meloetta. She's something I think many don't think about when it comes to PKMN-reps, but she seems interesting to me. (Might be thought because how Best Wishes Season 2 has featured her prominently now so far. But she'd be interesting to me.)

I thought hope she won't be too similar to Zelda because her overall idea behind her abilities and a moveset seems bit similar to Zelda&Sheik.
Then again, it was leaked that all old characters would get newer moves. This might effect the differences even more when more details are revealed in the future.

gaiathefierce

Smash Rookie
I've been saying this to myself for about forever now, but I would love to rather see Scyther in action. Even though this is a great idea I never would of thought of by myself

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I've been saying this to myself for about forever now, but I would love to rather see Scyther in action. Even though this is a great idea I never would of thought of by myself.
Well I'm glad you are making the right decision, sonny. Welcome to the Meloetta Sonata Group where you shall listen to the melodies of a unique event Pokemon. I'll think about adding the full Relic Song theme to the OP later on. :cool:

SpatialPSI

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Regent_EX
3DS FC
1091-7941-1344
Great first post, must have taken a while to come up with 2 different movesets. That deserves some serious grats. Anyways, I totally support Meloetta getting into the next Smash game.

How's she doing in the anime right now?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Great first post, must have taken a while to come up with 2 different movesets. That deserves some serious grats. Anyways, I totally support Meloetta getting into the next Smash game.

How's she doing in the anime right now?
So far she battled Ash's Krookodile after wishing to do so. However, they were interrupted by Larry and his Golurk, who mistakenly thought the battle was against Meloetta's will. It was soon attacked and captured by Team Rocket, along with Ash and Pikachu. Subsequently, all three were taken to the Undersea Temple, and Ash and Pikachu were imprisoned.

That is what you call a crazy recent episode. :/

Update: I added the full Relic Song to the OP for some Sonata goodness.

D

Deleted member

A little behind there R.O.B., as that was last week's episode.

In yesterday's episode, Meloetta left with Larry. So yeah, her part's done now.

jigglover

Smash Lord
I just watch them all online if I miss them. ;)
I love perish song being a final smash. Maybe it should work so that either the opponent self-destructs or koopa claws or whatever to get off the field in a 10 second period, and if they're not off stage after the 10 seconds is up, then they get dealt 300% (75% for Meloetta.)
Sounds good?
This can be avoided by somebody like Pit or Yoshi, who can get off screen, and still get back on stage again, and can also be avoidable on a stage like bridge of eldin with walk-off edges, as long as your character is off screen.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I just watch them all online if I miss them. ;)
I love perish song being a final smash. Maybe it should work so that either the opponent self-destructs or koopa claws or whatever to get off the field in a 10 second period, and if they're not off stage after the 10 seconds is up, then they get dealt 300% (75% for Meloetta.)
Sounds good?
This can be avoided by somebody like Pit or Yoshi, who can get off screen, and still get back on stage again, and can also be avoidable on a stage like bridge of eldin with walk-off edges, as long as your character is off screen.
Input: The 10 second time is exactly what I'm aiming for and it would function like the Light Yagami Assist Trophy in Super Smash Flash 2. The offwave would most likely be have a big enough radius to capture at least 3 nearby opponents. Meloetta should at least suffer major damage since Perish Song is a rather fatal move, while the opponent who listened to it or hadn't escaped the stage completely die instantly. I'll see what I can do.

jigglover

Smash Lord
Input: The 10 second time is exactly what I'm aiming for and it would function like the Light Yagami Assist Trophy in Super Smash Flash 2. The offwave would most likely be have a big enough radius to capture at least 3 nearby opponents. Meloetta should at least suffer major damage since Perish Song is a rather fatal move, while the opponent who listened to it or hadn't escaped the stage completely die instantly. I'll see what I can do.
Super smash flash 2?
The only thing i've played or even heard of (along the lines of these fan-made smash games) is SmashLand.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Super smash flash 2?
The only thing i've played or even heard of (along the lines of these fan-made smash games) is SmashLand.
It's the sequel to the critical acclaimed fan Smash Clone that takes elements from Brawl and has anime characters and more 3rd Party characters. It uses a mixture between flash animations and sprites and is popular among the competitive fanbase. It's the best Smash Clone out there.

http://www.mcleodgaming.com/viewflash.php?id=6&type=game

Anyways, we should get back on topic and I updated the Final Smash.

Ferio_Kun

Smash Journeyman
I would go for this Pokemon. Could be really cool if done right.

Reyson

Smash Journeyman
Pokémon is a really tricky franchise, it has such a gigantic roster of characters that it becomes really hard to pick a few out of it to be in Smash. While there are many good ideas, Smash can't become Nintendo VS Pokémon so there can really only be 4-5 pokemon characters at most. Pikachu is a sure bet and Jigglypuff is also very likely considering they're veteran characters. The 3rd slot will probably go the Mewto/Lucario/Zoroark character and there could be a return of some form of
pokémon Trainer albeit improved.
This leaves at most one more slot for a pokémon and 600+ to choose from. You'd have to start by which pokémons are the most popular, which are prefered by Nintendo themselves(see Lucario/Zoroark) etc. Not to mention that a lot of Smash fans want Mewtwo to return, leaving no new spots open at all.

Your idea is pretty cool, but the odds are heavily stacked against it. Every spot taken by a pokémon reduces the amount of other new characters to be included and I feel that the Pokémon franchise is already well represented. I'd prefer the spectrum to be broaded towards more games rather than more of current franchises.

jigglover

Smash Lord
The thing is though, is that people are quite simply expecting Zoroark, and Zoroark might quite obviously be unfeasible to Sakurai, sue to the implementation of his illusion ability, the thing that makes him unique. Game-freak might be pushing for a fifth-gen rep in, and this would be either Victini or meloetta most likely. I doubt I'll see a garbodor i smash 4. :troll: Of these two, Meloetta will be more favourable. And that is a fact. It has a useful gimmick for Sakurai to use, Victini has V-create, as do Rayquaza, and others.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
It's the sequel to the critical acclaimed fan Smash Clone that takes elements from Brawl and has anime characters and more 3rd Party characters. It uses a mixture between flash animations and sprites and is popular among the competitive fanbase. It's the best Smash Clone out there.

http://www.mcleodgaming.com/viewflash.php?id=6&type=game

Anyways, we should get back on topic and I updated the Final Smash.
SSF1 was not critically acclaimed. SSF2 is, however, and is probably the best SSB fangame out there right now(SJ charatcers nonwithstanding).

Reyson

Smash Journeyman
The thing is though, is that people are quite simply expecting Zoroark, and Zoroark might quite obviously be unfeasible to Sakurai, sue to the implementation of his illusion ability, the thing that makes him unique. Game-freak might be pushing for a fifth-gen rep in, and this would be either Victini or meloetta most likely. I doubt I'll see a garbodor i smash 4. :troll: Of these two, Meloetta will be more favourable. And that is a fact. It has a useful gimmick for Sakurai to use, Victini has V-create, as do Rayquaza, and others.
There are still 150ish pokémon in generation 5, what makes you so sure that it will be one of those two?
I'm not a fan of Zoroark either, especially considering how incredibly rare it is in Black&White, barely even existed in-game. It just seems that because it was in a pokémon movie, just like Mewtwo and Lucario before it and was one of the first of its generation to be revealed(like Lucario), there's a good chance that it'll be the one in the game.

While OP certainly made the character a lot more interesting than I thought of it originally, the pokémon itself looks rather bland.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
I wouldn't mind having Meloetta in ssb4 but first things first, give me Mewtwo back Sakurai.

Which game plays better, SSF2 or SSB Crusade?

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
SSB Crusade plays better but has... inconsistent sprite direction at times. If it had SSF2's sprites and balance on artwork, it'd be splendid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom