• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX HOUSING by InternetExplorer - Round 1 Closed! Check back for openings!

NNID
dansalvato

Where: Rutgers Apts.
Price: $15/Night

Round 1 Closed!
Check back later!

Update: I likely don't have room for any more applicants.
Please check back often or subscribe for further updates.

What is happening, people! I'm InternetExplorer, a Melee player residing at Rutgers University. I am also a developer of Project M and SSBM Online. I housed about 20 Melee and Brawl players for Apex 2012, including Dr. PeePee and Armada. Let's make this one as awesome as last year's, or even better!

My primary goal is to give you the time of your life at Apex. Your fees go toward snacks, gas, side-event prizes, renting of additional rooms, quality TVs, and anything else that will ensure a great experience for everyone!

What You Get:

• Roomy bed/couch/floor space in a comfy apartment
  • Rides to/from the venue on demand
  • 10+ Smash setups and over $120 in snacks
  • Nightly food deliveries including the infamous "Fat Sandwiches" (at your expense)
  • Convenient, free bus stop next to the apartment if necessary

NOTE: If you will be housing with others as a group, please have each person apply separately but let me know in the application comments if you MUST all be housed together.

As the date approaches, applicants will receive emails with additional information, including terms and conditions by which you must abide. I will not be giving rides to/from airports but I will give rides to/from the New Brunswick train station (which connects to Newark Airport).

I will be accepting a total of 40 players, with 10 players across 4 apartment rooms. 10 players per room is comfortable, as each room contains two bedrooms, a living room, etc.

Questions? Reply or PM! Please use the official application form rather than asking for housing in this thread. I will not consider you for housing unless you use the official form.

See you at APEX!

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i will forward this information to the rest of canada >:D

NNID
dansalvato
I'd just like to point out that I have a chance of renting 2 additional rooms as opposed to last year's 1, meaning I'd be able to house a total of 30 people. I won't know for another month or two, but I'll keep updates in this thread!

unknown522

Some guy
Alright. I'd like to reserve a spot please.

If it can be helped, please no floor. It is near impossible for me to sleep on the floor

:phone:

NNID
dansalvato
Alright. I'd like to reserve a spot please.

If it can be helped, please no floor. It is near impossible for me to sleep on the floor

:phone:
Please use the application form in the OP. There are plenty of non-floor places to sleep, such as beds, air mattresses, and couches, but I can't guarantee you any of these. Basically those who sleep early get priority, or at least that's how it worked last year. We might have a different system this year, maybe rotations. I'll put some thought into it.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
15 per night, I am most interested. Will have to message back once I can confirm

(Bookmark)
I'd be a melee person but I play all 3 games at a comp level. Probably bring a cube if possible.

Though, since I am from NJ, do not prioritize me. If people from Europe, Japan, Canada, or somewhere else in the States need housing, take them over me and I'll find a 8 person hotel room again (don't ask, lolll)

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Applied and will be able to bring a cube w/ melee and a crappy mobile recording setup if you want to use it along with other cubes (no melee), a pm setup, and extension cords/power strips if you need them

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
I sent my application ;) If i want to bring other people that arent smash related, do they need an application?

NNID
dansalvato
Applied and will be able to bring a cube w/ melee and a crappy mobile recording setup if you want to use it along with other cubes (no melee), a pm setup, and extension cords/power strips if you need them
I'll house you if you get me that baby blue Smashboards username.

I sent my application ;) If i want to bring other people that arent smash related, do they need an application?
Like whom do you mean? I'd rather only house people related to the event...

NNID
dansalvato
Okay, 25 applicants so far! Supposing I have room for 30, every applicant so far is likely to be accepted. Every applicant past this point will have a less likely chance of being accepted unless I otherwise specify.

Im coming with like my brother and his friends, cause im underaged and ****.
I'd rather not take up room housing people who aren't part of the Smash community. =/

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
i have no idea how you did this... but you're amazing IE.
(not applying if that wasn't clear, just telling you that you are amazing ^^)

NNID
dansalvato
i have no idea how you did this... but you're amazing IE.
(not applying if that wasn't clear, just telling you that you are amazing ^^)
I live on campus and have neighbors willing to help me out. I'm just lucky. =]

D

Deleted member

Honestly I'm more interested in playing magic now over smash.

I haven't eaten out a fat mom in a while either.

That's a sloppy sandwich.

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
I applied. Not sure what the other Tucsonites are doing, but if we don't house together, this seems like the next best thing.

^Umbreon, bring 2+ decks and I'll play with you.

NNID
dansalvato
I opened about 11 RtR packs. Got 5 shock lands (1 foil), 2 Detention Spheres, Vraska, and Desecration Demon. Come at me.

D

Deleted member

i was talking to kevin last night, i think he and his girlie are coming in my car, just the 3 of us.

xFats

Smash Apprentice
When will you be open for housing? and do you still have space? i was gonna see if i could grab 5 spots (2 brawl, 2 melee, 1 staff member)

Top Bottom