• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX HOUSING by InternetExplorer - Round 1 Closed! Check back for openings!

NNID
dansalvato
When will you be open for housing? and do you still have space? i was gonna see if i could grab 5 spots (2 brawl, 2 melee, 1 staff member)
I'll figure out how much space I have after a couple of weeks. I'm not yet sure how many people will be following through with housing.

Kou

Smash Apprentice
Hi InternetExplorer.
Im Kounotori(Kou), Japanese melee player. I saw your post in Melee Online.

My flight was confirmed. I'll arrive at the NY on January 9th.
And 3-5(or+2) players who will arrive at NY on January 9th or 10th will buy tickets and will look for housing.
Could you help us?

NNID
dansalvato
Hi InternetExploler.

And 3-5(or+2) players who will arrive at NY on January 9th or 10th will buy tickets and will look for housing.
Could you help us?
I would love to help! Please PM me and I will give you more information.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Hi InternetExplorer.

Could you help us?
Nice to see you coming back for this Apex as well

AmKhokar

Smash Journeyman
I applied for this, got an e-mail a while later and replied as soon as I checked it. No word after that, I was wondering if I'm on the list or if I should continue looking for alternative housing. Bringing 1-2 full brawl setups

:phone:

NNID
dansalvato
I applied for this, got an e-mail a while later and replied as soon as I checked it. No word after that, I was wondering if I'm on the list or if I should continue looking for alternative housing. Bringing 1-2 full brawl setups

No worries, you're on the list. I'll send out an email confirming everyone on my list pretty soon.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I was also told I'd be gotten back to in a few weeks about a potential opening

just curious about the status of that(can PM if need be)

NNID
dansalvato
Basically I'm waiting on Sweden to get back to me. I'm not yet sure if I'll be housing them. Can someone help me reach them?

NNID
dansalvato
Another update: I am working on securing a 4th apartment room which will up my capacity to 40. If both Sweden and Japan come through, I will still have enough room for a few more people, at which point I will re-open applications. If Sweden or Japan decides not to house with me, that will also open up a few spots. I'm trying to get these worked out ASAP because I know people need to finalize their plans.

NNID
dansalvato
For now, any dropped seats such as this will be reserved for people who MUST be accommodated with those I am already housing. Just a heads-up, please don't try to weasel your friends into these spots as I am working on opening up more spots anyway.

Armada

Smash Lord
Basically I'm waiting on Sweden to get back to me. I'm not yet sure if I'll be housing them. Can someone help me reach them?
Sorry for the delay but I haven't reached both Volvo/Leffen yet but I will see Leffen in a few hours so I will try to give you a answer by the end of the day (for us in Europe :p)

NNID
dansalvato
Good news! I am happy to inform my fellow Smashers that I have successfully secured a 4th apartment room. This increases my capacity to 40.

Once I make final arrangements with Sweden and Japan, I will re-open applications to fill these last spots. If you are waiting for this, I recommend you subscribe to this thread for updates on when this will happen. Good luck!

Edit: Alex Strife just contacted me saying that 14 Japanese players need housing. That might fill up all of my remaining spots. This is tentative, so stick around for forthcoming details.

Rockenos

Smash Apprentice
Georgia Melee needs housing still T.T
Hopefully we'll at least be able to get a space or two when the app opens up again

banze

Smash Journeyman
Hello Internet Explorer.
Im the Brazillian smasher that is coming for this year tournament.
Me and my friend (whos also playing this) are looking for housing at good prices. We have spend a lot on plane tickets and it would be great to have some break on spending another amount of money.

If spots are to hard to get, let me know so I can book somewhere else.

thanks

idea

Smash Master
Soo you can for sure take Unknown off the list, since he's banned from apex

Not sure if kirbykaze or jethrotex are still interested, they're maybes, i'll try to get in contact with them

NNID
dansalvato
Hey guys, at this point I'm pretty sure I don't have any more openings. If more people drop out, then I may have a few more, but at this point I'm fully booked. Please do your best to arrange other housing plans, but keep checking back for more information.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Please tell me the guy who's making SSBMO knows how to set up a stream :p you'd be missing out on ad revenue with the people playing friendlies in your apartment.

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
Hey IE. I'm a melee player from Louisiana currently looking for housing. Dudeacockus is trying, but he seems pretty full. If by any chance a spot opens, id gladly take it. Im coming alone and im willing to pay like $25 a night.

NNID
dansalvato
Please tell me the guy who's making SSBMO knows how to set up a stream :p you'd be missing out on ad revenue with the people playing friendlies in your apartment.
I'm going to be streaming every night, but I don't have Twitch partnership so my ad revenue will total $0. Haha.

Top Bottom