• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RESULTS: Arizona Power Ranking Decision 10

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Brawl Singles
23 Entrants, $10 entry fee
(55%/25%/15%/10%)

Bracket:

1: Tyrant ($115.00) :metaknight:
2: Silly Kyle ($57.50) :peach:
3: Maize ($34.50) :popo:/:rob:
4: K9 ($23.00) :falco:/:metaknight:
5: Yoshiken :popo:/:yoshi2:
5: KiraFlax :pit:/:rob:/:ganondorf:
7: Wafty :wario:
7: Moo :metaknight:
9: :) :gw:/:peach:/:metaknight:
9: Stevo :mario2:/:dk2:
9: Nazo :sonic:
9: AirVault :marth:
13: RaveRemix :toonlink:
13: Aaven :marth:/:ike:/:fox:
13: Saffy :peach:/:dk2:
13: SS :olimar:
17: GV7 :lucas:
17: MBR :diddy:
17: MeowKitty :gw:
17: Xerox :rob:
17: Keita :marth:
17: Ness682 :ness2:
17: StingerRain :sonic:

Pool 1

Pool 2

Pool 3

Pool 4

Pool 5

Pool 6

Brawl Doubles
10 Teams, $5 Entry per person
(60%/30%/10%)

1: Tyrant, K9 ($60.00) :wario:/:snake:/:marth:/:gw: + :metaknight:
2: KiraFlax, RaveRemix ($30.00) :pit:/:rob: + :toonlink:
3: Maize, Saffy ($10.00) :metaknight: + :dk2:
4: AirVault, Moo :marth: + :metaknight:
5: GV7, Aaven :rob: + :fox: ?
5: Stevo, Yoshiken :mario2:/:dk2: + :pikachu2:/:yoshi2:
7: Wafty, Smiley :gw: + :wario:
7: Jmo, Mark :peach: + :diddy:
9: Nazo, Prime :sonic: + :metaknight:
9: Heyseuss, Xerox :dedede: + :zerosuitsamus:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Project M Singles
14 Entrants, $2 Entry Fee
(60%/30%/10%)

1) Silly Kyle (split) :peach:
1) Okami (split) :sheik: :ike: :ivysaur:
3) Tyrant :marth:
4: KiraFlax :charizard: :wario:
5: K9 :ness2:
5: TommyDerMeister :falcon:
7: Yoshiken :random:
7: Ness682 :ness2:
9: GV7 :random:
9: =) :bowser2:
9: SS :random:
9: Heysuess :dedede: :link2:
13: Nazo :sonic:
13: Z- Man :lucario:

Saffy

Smash Ace
i didn't use mk I used :peach: and :dk2:..

Some corrections on your characters rave:

Keita- :marth:

1: Tyrant, K9 ($60.00) - :wario::snake::marth: / :metaknight:
2: KiraFlax, RaveRemix ($30.00) - :pit::rob: / :toonlink:
3: Maize, Saffy ($10.00) - :metaknight: / :dk2:
4: AirVault, Moo - :marth: / :metaknight:
5: GV7, Aaven - :rob: / :fox: ?
5: Stevo, Yoshiken - :mario2: :dk2: / :pikachu2: :yoshi2:
7: , Wafty - Smiley :gw: / :wario:
7: Jmo, Mark - :peach: / :diddy:
9: Nazo, Prime - :sonic: / :metaknight:
9: Heyseuss, Xerox - :dedede: / :zerosuitsamus:

moomoomamoo

Smash Apprentice
1: Tyrant, K9 ($60.00) - :wario::snake: / :metaknight:
They also did Marth / Metaknight.

Greg and I will get vengeance next doubles tourney! >:D

Good **** from everyone. Everyone except Kira for not winning with Ganon in pools. :p

Kevin, Stevo, Shawn, I'll miss you guys. Come back to AZ and play. Show off that new Las Vegas tech when you do. ;D

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Maize putting in that work

go forth young prodigy and conquer the land :p

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Shawn I think I'm your bad luck charm
I've never been to a tourney where you beat Kevin

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
who is maize?
A SoCal Ice Climber's main.

In other news, you guys have no idea how happy I am with my own placing :D. I thought I would get last for sure considering this is my first tournament since changing my main to Ice Climber's.

Shoutouts will come soon.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Shoutouts to me because I'm free.

Tyrant - Nice to see you again. Grats on the wins, you and k9 are pretty good in doubles.

Kyle - I love you... so beautiful <3. You took a **** on everyone... Forever the queen of AZ. You now need a tiara.

Mazie - <3 Thank you so much for teaming with me. You carried me SO HARD in our doubles matches, I had no kills when I was :peach: lmfao. Wish we could have hung out more. Come back to AZ soon Mazie. :c

K9 - I'm going to miss you a lot. But I'll see you in 7 months. I wish you the best of luck in Nevada. Gj on doubles, you and tyrant were very hard. Also don't beat yourself up for losing to Maize O_O he's really good, all matches should be about experience.

Kira - I'm going to miss you a lot. But I'll see you in 7 months. I wish you the best of luck in Nevada. Good **** at almost beating tyrant. You have a lot of potential so don't give up. Also why didn't you go all ganon? ;P

Yoshiken - wowow, you are one of the upcoming top ice climbers for sure, You did amazingly good for your first tournament with them. I can't wait to see you in the upcoming months. I think Kyle will have a lot of competition from you. Thanks for the doubles matches , they were very fun :D.

Wafty - You are so quiet... speak up and stop sitting in the corner by yourself!! You are such a troll online but in person you don't say anything XD ... I don't get it. Thanks for the matches, I love playing vs wario. Gj on your placings.

Moo - Woo got to play you 3 times in bracket :D lmao. Your mk is very smart, and you and airvault have tons of team chemistry it's insane. I think I was just lucky with that dsmash in our 3rd game of doubles. I still can't believe it at all lmao.

=] - MAN... we barely even talked or hung out... Smiley y... It looks like you have improved a bit keep it up. Hope you feel better as well.. I hate being sick.

Stevo - Sucks you are moving :/ Fun to play you in doubles. Good luck in Cali.

Nazo - It was nice to see you again, your sonic just keeps getting better and better. Still have no idea how you use the wiimote. lol

Airvault - Was really fun playing you and moo in doubles!!! All our matches were insanely close. Hope to see you again (and maybe play singles!!).

Rave - Thanks for hosting the tournament, and you did very well when we played doubles :).

Aaven - I am so disappointed. </3 I came to the tournament expecting some sexy yoga pants with a big fat *** bursting out of them for the world to see. But in the end, there was no *** to be seen.. That ruined my day.... :( Maybe one day....
Orange chicken next time though, we can't forget or put it off any longer. I don't think my body can handle the wait.

Saffy - Stay free.

SS- Shane it was nice to see you, you are so adorable <3

Dayday (or however you spell it) - SO ADORABLE DHAKSDJHASKJ. you'll be better than me in no time.

GV7 - Did you go all lucas ? IF NOT THEN IM DISAPPOINTED. Also stop being so quiet and come hang out with me.

MBR - You had a really good diddy, I was surprised as I haven't heard of you before. Thanks for the matches.

Meowk - Nice to see you again.

xerox - thanks for the ride it was nice to see you again, keep working on dat zss.

Keita - glad to see you come to this finally after ive been asking forever. We have to hang out when you are free, I'll teach you some smash things if you ever decide to come again so you can do better. Shouldn't be so hard on yourself either!! this was your first tournament you have so much more to learn.

Ness - Glad you came out! I think you should have placed higher, your ness is really good :c I'm sad you didn't enter doubles.

Jmo - you always leave early.. where you go? :[ Nice to meet someone I used to play wifi with a lot.

Heysuess - you are one of my favorite smashers, and happy birthday <3 you look nothing close to your age! Sad you didn't enter brawl singles.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Aaven - I am so disappointed. </3 I came to the tournament expecting some sexy yoga pants with a big fat *** bursting out of them for the world to see. But in the end, there was no *** to be seen.. That ruined my day.... :( Maybe one day....
Orange chicken next time though, we can't forget or put it off any longer. I don't think my body can handle the wait.
Umad?

Great games everyone, had fun.

Kevin you guys better have a Smashfest or hang-out date before you leave like you said you would or I'll be quite pissed.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
^The .tio file I have wasn't fully complete; I'm currently awaiting to be sent the full-results .tio file

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
1: Tyrant ($115.00) :metaknight:
Thanks for being such a sexy *****! I’m really glad we are friends and it’s always nice to see your beautiful face at our tournaments here in Arizona, even though you keep taking my money. I love it when we go on our breaks to level up. Can’t wait to visit Cali soon!

2: Silly Kyle ($57.50) :peach:
Queen of AZ. <3

3: Maize ($34.50) :popo:/:rob:
It was awesome you came out to AZ for this tournament. Good job ****** K9 and outplacing Kira too. Btw, you’re still a big ol’ ***** for making me SD after pausing. I wouldn’t have made you do that and next time I’ll make sure pause is turned off ;) Stay free, sexy

4: K9 ($23.00) :falco:/:metaknight:
Lol, train hard while you’re in Vegas boo. Gotta stop losing to randoms like Maize ;)

5: Yoshiken :popo:/:yoshi2:
Nice job getting 5th! Hopefully you’ll step up while Kira, K9, and Stevo are gone.

5: KiraFlax :pit:/:rob:/:ganondorf:
Stay free forever, boo. You will be missed tho!

7: Wafty :wario:
Damn, nice job on getting 7th. You can do better! And our friendlies were fun. I thought I was playing pretty well for once ;)

7: Moo :metaknight:
I’m really proud of you, Mark! I have lots of faith in you and Greg to step up AZ’s skill level as a whole.

9: :) :gw:/:peach:/:metaknight:
Loving the Peach usage. Let’s practice in Tucson soon, boo boo

9: Stevo :mario2:/:dk2:
Very fun friendlies! Sucks we didn’t get a rematch in bracket cuz you lost to Moo. I’m sad you’re leaving for Cali. </3

9: Nazo :sonic:
We still need to play lol. <3

9: AirVault :marth:
Omg your Marth is so annoying lol. I hate the matchup. Keep up the good work!

13: RaveRemix :toonlink:
Better step it up now that K9, Kira, and Stevo are gone!

13: Aaven :marth:/:ike:/:fox:
Pick a main and stick with him!

13: Saffy :metaknight:
Let’s play wifi sometime and do some dubz Peach or something <3 You’re so gorgeous and am glad you’re part of the AZ scene. So sexy

13: SS :olimar:
Lol sux we had to play in bracket again. Keep up the good work and have fun in LoL.

17: GV7 :rob:
Come to Tucson sometime <3

17: MBR :diddy:
Nice Diddy.

17: MeowKitty :gw:
Lol stay free

17: Xerox :rob:
GGs in pools

17: Keita
Thanks for coming! Please come again

17: Ness682 :ness2:
Hope to see you at the next tourney. Let’s get some wifi in soon too

17: StingerRain :sonic:
Yay Sonic mains <3

Alex:
You’re a newb

Tommy:
Enter Brawl you *****.

HeySeuss:
Stay free, Freenix.

Z-man:
Nice seeing you

Jmo :peach:
Sad you didn't stay for singles. Should've let me known you were coming and we could have teamed doing double Peach. <3

Okami:
Thx for recording everything and being a silly ***** <3

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
GnW is all I got? Add rob in there. I'm done with my flaking around. If anyone sees me pick someone other than them, yell or hit me. I need to start being less free before I go around changing characters randomly.

That being said, using random characters was the most fun I have had at a tournament in a while. I'm legitimately contemplating going random next season when I know I can't win the set.

Shoutouts to come later.

Ness 682

Smash Apprentice
Though I did get last again, I had a lot more fun with my overall better attitude! ^^ I'm glad that I was able to do overall better in the pools (that's saying something at least). With some more practice, I'm sure that I can do a lot better ;)

Silly Kyle: You have a really nice Peach, even with that Jab-lock up to 80% damage I still didn't take that stock off of you :p

AirVault: Ness vs Marth, hahahaha! That's so funny! I'm really amazed I won just 1 match off you in pools :p Nice Marth! ^^

Xerox: Nice to have played you in pools, I hope you continue to improve along with me and many others ;)

Saffy: Wow! No Peach? I'm surprised! Oh well, Meta Knight is OK too. It was really nice to see you again! ^^ (Better not talk too long, Silly Kyle may be onto me :p)

RaveRemix: Sorry that you weren't at the top of your game after the loss against Yoshiken :( I really wanted to play you on the top of your game. That's OK though, maybe next time ;)

Nazo: It's nice to know you and I were really the only ones on time for the tournament that day :p Oh well, nice Sonic! Had fun with you in friendlies.

Stevo: I got frustrated when I played against you, you were too good :p Oh well, thanks for playing with me! ^^ Have a good time in California, going to miss you :(

:) : Had a lot of fun with you and your G&W, really difficult matchup, had some on and off matches, but I'll get there! :D

Moo: Sorry for not really providing you any good matchup knowledge from Ness vs. MK, since I'm kind of an easy kill, but I'll improve! :)

Yoshiken: I'm really proud of you for doing so well in this tournament! A big improvement from what I last saw. Sad that Yoshi is no longer going to be your main :( Oh well, stuff happens.

Wafty: Congrats for your placing! You did really well! Had fun in friendlies with you as well! ^^

Tyrant: Well, it's to be expected I suppose :p Had fun with the P:M Singles :) Hope to play you when I get better! :D

Thanks everyone for making my 2nd Tournament an even better one! :D

Saffy

Smash Ace
Lol ness, I used peach mainly, Rave hasn't changed me from metaknight (No idea why he put me as metaknight).

MaizE

Smash Cadet
Saffy tho <3 Im just a random from SoCal no threat whatsoever ;o but glad i saw all you again much love <3 cant wait till next time ;3 kyle you is going down hard next time <3

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
:( @ Yoshiken dropping Yoshi. I am dissapointed son >:| Good luck with IC's though. I actually secondary them although I only use Yoshi in tourney. :p

:phone:

LOE1

Smash Lord
shoutouts to wafty for puttin in some work

now get top 5, scrub

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
These results are weird. Nazo takes 1 game off everyone in his pool, gets 4th seed, takes 9th overall.
K9 Sd'd in his game, I barely squeaked by, and I didn't see Wafty's games. They said 4th wouldn't get out of pools, but I think that was just so we would try, because we all got out. In all honesty if it was last person didn't get out, I would have had Nazo take my place. I was doing really bad in my eyes. (Shown by my awfulness in bracket lol)

Xiao-Xiao

Smash Journeyman
@ Yoshiken ICs are free! Give me my Yoshi rematch damn it!

Also shotuouts to Tyrant/K9/Kira aka n-words. You did good too Maize. I'll come to AZ for a tournament soon!

-Stridez

Saffy

Smash Ace
Stridez get yo *** over to AZ.

K9 Sd'd in his game, I barely squeaked by, and I didn't see Wafty's games. They said 4th wouldn't get out of pools, but I think that was just so we would try, because we all got out. In all honesty if it was last person didn't get out, I would have had Nazo take my place. I was doing really bad in my eyes. (Shown by my awfulness in bracket lol)
It was originally supposed to be that the 4th seed in pools would be eliminated and not put forth in the bracket. (Hence I would have been eliminated as well). But Xerox and I confronted K9 about it stating our view. After some time K9 and Rave apparently came to the conclusion to not eliminate anyone as it didn't change the bracket much. Seriously it was only 5 people eliminated, which was kind of dumb anyways considering it was a $10 entry instead of the usual $5 and also the last power ranking tournament of the season.

Nazo is insanely good, He's going to rise pretty quick and I'm excited to see how everyone does in the upcoming season now that 3 of our best players are leaving. It's time for some people to step it up.

Also Yoshiken should drop Yoshi (Atleast for singles or maybe use him for certain match ups like Rob), you will see far more improvement with ice climbers if that is what your goal is. His first tournament and he gets 5th! His previous tournaments with yoshi and his placings were not consistent like sometimes he'd get 13th sometimes 9th, 7th... I think the character change is for the better. Plus AZ needs more high tiers we have like none.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
@ Stridez: Don't worry, I never dropped yoshi. He is still a secondary. If you ever come down to an AZ tournament, I promise to only use yoshi against you :D.

@ Raptor: If it is any consolation, yoshi is still a secondary :p. I have a lot of respect for you though for doing so well with him as a main.

@ Saffy: SO TRUE! My yoshi tournament placings were all over the place lol. I will definitely be using yoshi against ROB from now on. SO much easier than facing that fool with ICs lol. At least until I can get hobbling down perfectly.

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
brawl bashing not withstanding, Yoshiken, imho you should play not who wins you games, but who you enjoy the most.

i feel like any wins i get when im not playing the character i enjoy the most are hollow at best.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Nazo is good but nobody in AZ understand how to fight Sonic (Including me)

Anyway I wanted my chance @ Yoshiken tbh but I ****ed up as usual, s'whatever

shoutouts to come somewhat soon but not yet

Edit: Also @ Rave. You out of all people in AZ SHOULD be the ICs slayer, we're getting another main next season (not me) and you need to not get grabbed

so stop... getting grabbed, TL beats ICs just get even gayer

not being smartass i'm serious, i feel for you having to fight 2 IC mains but you have it better than most everyone else in the state even the MKs.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
brawl bashing not withstanding, Yoshiken, imho you should play not who wins you games, but who you enjoy the most.

i feel like any wins i get when im not playing the character i enjoy the most are hollow at best.
I respect your opinion, but I enjoy both Ice Climber's and Yoshi, as well as a few other characters like Pikachu and Zelda just to name a few. I enjoy both characters on about an equal level, so why not play the more viable choice? Also, its fun to win and get money lol.

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
sounds good. i wasn't aware of why you switched.

i just dont like watching low tiers switching to high tiers to win/make money.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Oh, I totally understand. I hate the same thing. If I wanted to just make money I would have just switched to MK haha, but I really don't find MK to be that fun to me.

Top Bottom