• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RESULTS: Arizona Power Ranking Decision 10

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Well at least you aren't switching mains just because you've given up on Yoshi or something >.> IC's are fun too though. I feel so powerful whenever I get a grab. XD

Oh and thanks :3

Saffy

Smash Ace
Who is the going to be the second IC main next season? O.o
This is totally unrelated but I was really upset you didn't use wario's grab release to your advantage in the matches vs. Wafty with DDD.... you would have had guaranteed kills T-T. I was watching a bit of your match and was just going whattttt why is he forward throwing after the chaingrab and not using the grab release for a kill ;=;.

One-Up

Smash Apprentice
@saffy IKR? lol i gotta away EASY! Thats why i was taunting so much, cuz he didnt GR me...(PS:Dont tell MeowK about GR...) lol

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
I know about the GR, and if I had touched a controller in the past 2 months I would have probably remembered/used it. For a while I forgot that I had more than 2 jumps.

I want a rematch next tournament, my D3/ROB/GnW vs your whatever. And I can't force an air relase out of a cg i believe, unless I am mistaken which would make me a sad penguin.

EDIT: I'm a sad penguin... ;_;

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
are there any videos? id love to see if there was one with kiraflax using ganon.
Pools
K9 vs MeowK
K9 vs Nazo
K9 vs Wafty
Wafty vs MeowK game 3
Bracket
Maize vs Wafty
Yoshiken vs Maize
K9 vs Maize
Silly Kyle vs Maize
Doubles
Saffy/Maize vs Airvault/Moo
Saffy/Maize vs K9/Tyrant
Saffy/Maize vs KiraFlax/RaveRemix
Smiley/Wafty vs K9/Tyrant
KiraFlax/RaveRemix vs K9/Tyrant

I'll work on the rest after my exam.

And here's PM chars:

1) Silly Kyle (split) :peach:
1) Okami (split) :sheik: :ike: :ivysaur:
3) Tyrant :marth:
4: KiraFlax :charizard: :wario:
5: K9 :ness2:
5: TommyDerMeister :falcon:
7: Yoshiken :random:
7: Ness682 :ness2:
9: GV7 :random:
9: =) :bowser2:
9: SS :random:
9: Heysuess :dedede: :link2:
13: Nazo :sonic:
13: Z- Man :lucario:

Napos

Smash Ace
WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! TELL MY WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K9 AND KIRA are going to NV???

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
K9 is going to Vegas for a job opportunity he has, and Kevin is going to SoCal to go back to school.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
@the brawl d3 player: d3 forces air release on wario by just holding him (his feet aren't touching the ground when d3 is holding him [yes the game is that ********, why is it determined like that]). have fun gaying each other

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
I know, I was just in extreme rust/scrub mode and I forgot about it. I had even grabbed him in the air on a platform and I just threw him :/

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Losers Finals
Silly Kyle vs Maize

I've got 4 more Brawl vids to upload. I'm just putting off uploading Winners Finals and Grand Finals because I want to sync the 2 commentary vids first. I think I should have time to do so today after I get home from work/school. Then I'll set all the P:M ones to upload since there's no commentary.

Top Bottom