• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FFC N-Cubed Tournament! Omaha, NE Nov. 25th & 26th

DualEdge

Smash Cadet
It's been quite some time since our last Smash tournament here at Family Fun Center, but I am pleased to announce that we have dates set for the next tournament. Set to be part of our annual fighting game tournament, N-Cubed, Smash will be among the various games for play. While the times for Smash may change, we will be having Smash on Saturday, November 26th. We are currently going to shoot for starting at 11:30AM so that we can run both singles and teams.
So far, our game lineup is looking like this (for those who may wish to enter other tournaments as well)

Super Smash Bros. Melee
Soul Calibur III
Tekken 5
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Capcom vs. SNK 2
Street Fighter III: Third Strike
Guilty Gear XX: #Reload

Finally, being that this is usually a big event, we plan to have some pretty nice goodies for tournament winners. Details and pre-registration for the tournament are posted at http://www.familyfuncenter.net/tournaments/

dmac

Smash Champion
hopefully this gets everyone whos not goin to MLG atlanta heh heh ^_^;;

also... money matches?

you pick a character i'll use it in all 3 rounds , you can use anyone, 5 bucks min : captain, fox, falco

Echo

Smash Champion
Heh.... finally its time to prove to all the Nebraskans that, in fact, its not Samus that sucks, it's all the posers that try to be cool.... and my Samus and I will be hoping to make some money... even if its only 5 bucks @_@

rezo

Smash Apprentice
smash on the 26 will be hard since all of us working retail will have to work long days on the 25, but i think i'll be able to wake up long enough to win this tournament. :)

Echo

Smash Champion
dmac said:
do teams first too

edit : sweet the echo , your samus vs my who?
Eh.... I dunno, my luck i'd probably pick someone I figured i'd beat and lose... so .... surprise me ^-^

We should all do some crazy **** at this tourney... maybe some team Money matches, or other things that dont involve money.... for us not-so-rich gamers.

Jesi

Smash Ace
hee hee i wanna come! dmac... who's your team partner hmmm????? i'll money match someone!!! mms? anyone? This is Jesi btw :p k bye!

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
1 crunk: $5
4 crusts: $30
39 ****games: $99

My brain exploding from confusion of Nebraskans talking: priceless.

dmac: MM 5$ Sheik on Falcon. Then Sheik on Fox.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
AWWW HAAAIILLLLL NO!!!! dmac's gonna get his *** whipped and then me and tacoom are gonna **** all over him and dark in teams. lmao, you can't win. Just give me your money next time you see me. HAHAHA.

Echo

Smash Champion
Phatgamer1 said:
1 crunk: $5
4 crusts: $30
39 ****games: $99

My brain exploding from confusion of Nebraskans talking: priceless.

dmac: MM 5$ Sheik on Falcon. Then Sheik on Fox.
WOAH.... wait.... i'd just like to mention that only Omaha talks like that.... first time I went to a smashfest I was all like WTF.... @_@

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
5 bucks vs your Falco dmac.

We already got what, two dollar matches right Phat? Falco and Ganon vs game and watch?

5 bucks Jimi.

Jesi rematch Fox vs Falco for another dollar from that time wayyyy long ago.

Keep it crunk my ****.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
FaceLoran said:
We already got what, two dollar matches right Phat? Falco and Ganon vs game and watch?

Keep it crunk my ****.
Yeah, but those dollars are as good as mine. ;)

Echo: 2$ MM in Samus ditto? All FD? :samus:

Oh and Mo, I will keep it crunk. My ***. :laugh:

EDIT: Post #888. Me > You. :smash:

rezo

Smash Apprentice
who needs a partner for teams? i like having a partner for teams! you should too!

Tacoom

Smash Lord
The_Echo said:
WOAH.... wait.... i'd just like to mention that only Omaha talks like that.... first time I went to a smashfest I was all like WTF.... @_@
Yes I to would like to mention that Im not lame :p
Hey Dmac, let me get a taste for your Falco :lick:

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Do you accept Credit/Debit Card, Walmart, Sears, or Diners Cards ? OR perhaps you would like a check. We could also work a phone bill as well. ^-^

Echo

Smash Champion
Phatgamer1 said:
Echo: 2$ MM in Samus ditto? All FD? :samus:
lol of course i'd be up for that, 2$ MM's are more fitting to my budget :) ... all FD though? I dunno... how about 1 Dreamland just for good measure :ohwell:

Echo

Smash Champion
Oooops.... Uh.... Double Post ^-^

guess i'll just take this opportunity to say... that I will have alot of open cash on this tourney day (mug me if you must) so i'll be able to do quite a bit of MM's

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I'll MM you for 2 dollars too.

I have been asking this for a long time and getting no satisfactory ****ing answer... IS AARON COMING AND DOES HE NEED A PARTNER?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

jimi8705

Banned via Administration
smeesh, i have to get my dollar back, maybe 1 dollar mo, anyone else? echo? majik?

Top Bottom