• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FFC N-Cubed Tournament! Omaha, NE Nov. 25th & 26th

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Yeah I wish some more people around the midwest would wanna come to this, but I can't really blame them....I mean the only tournaments the Nebraska crew makes it to are the really big ones, since that's really the only worthwhile ones to attend when it takes an 8-10 hour drive just getting there.

N64

Smash Champion
I'll be there.

Who wants to be part of the NY Deportee crew?

P.S. I suck now (but at least i can still own Yosh!)
P.P.S. Keep corneria on random. I like winning.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
HAAAIILL NO! No Corneria on random. XP Last time I went to Corneria I lost to a Pikachu. <3 GW vs. Pika Low Tier Match of the Century?

Echo

Smash Champion
omg no corneria? i might be able to win a couple of matches now @_@

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
Mike Falco lover said:
yall ****** need to gets on my level
****it yosh i wanted to say that :p

ummm....mike your a queer

i enchanted my gc controller to give me +4 against falcos...........*****, you is weaker than a ken hitten 65 lbs on bench press:laugh:

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
hmmm double post.....errr

hmmmm, you know, i wonder if we can do that smash on friday night down at my place. possibly more room, and if it matter.....i live thrice as closer to FFC than yosh :p
yea....kinda think there would be more space in my one room alone, uhh just would have to ignore my sisters :p

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Smeash if you want to do that then thats kool. But your going to have to tell everyone how to get there and + Ill need a ride

Jesi

Smash Ace
aww i really wanted to go to this...stupid work. I wonder when the next one'll be... Have fun everyone!

Jesi out!

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
sry you cant come jesi

but uhhh, my address is 1019 South 35th Ave.

hmmmm, and basically you get off on martha, head west, then take a right when you see that you cant go straight anymore :p

then you will run into a 3 way stop sign intersection thingy, go left.

then your next turn will be when you see a stop sigh ahead sign, you will turn where you see that sign and just drive about 3 or 4 more blocks and uhhh yea, my place is there. lol parking down here sux major though:p

o yea, bring i have 2 tv's here, and 1 cube....so lol and were kinda broke so dont expect food to be in a refrigerator :p

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Wait is it your old place off Center Street or what? Cuz these directions are awful it doesn't take into account from which way the person is coming.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
this is pretty much the same house that you dropped me off at last tourney.....or 2
but uhh, if you coming from center.....hold on gimme time to think this one out, i aint gonna work on it now cause im pretty tired :p
im starting to feel that working off of 3 hours of sleep in 3 days....just might not be quite sufficient for my creative mind to work with so uhhh, ill get back to ya..

ZzzzZZzzzZzZzZz

Echo

Smash Champion
Yeah hopefully theres a good turn out, being thanksgiving weekend alot of people might have to be with their families and such. Would be nice to know how many Setups are planned though, I could always bring an extra cube, maybe a TV, if needed.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
you know....you should bring that extra set up mike, cause uhhh, hmm, cause mikes falco blows large magical gannon kock:chuckle:

Echo

Smash Champion
wow... i just noticed that my sig doesnt show up, that kinda sucks...

anyway, yeah i'll see if i can find a bit better TV to bring, surely no one wants to play on a 17" >_>

Echo

Smash Champion
well, if you wanna wait until we come down, i'm not sure exactly what time but we should be there around 3-4. But otherwise yeah i'd be able to,

and besides, you'd probably know where we're going, and I don't O_o

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Colorado Smashers at FFC N-Cubed

Hey all you midwest smashers. I'm conveniently in Omaha vising my grandmother because of thanksgiving so i should be able to go to this. I'll try to take/convince as many other Colorado Smash players to come as possible. This is gonna be so much fun, we've been cooped up here in colorado without much interaction from other states for so long. It'll be good for us to see how we do against out of staters. Even if others can't come i'll at least be able to take back to Colorado what i learn. w00t! can't wait for this. ima be training up hardcore to represent!

P.S. Thanks FaceLoran for informing us of this tournament.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Echo you are doing a regular reply and not a quick reply at the bottom right? I did a couple of those and didnt realize while my sig wasnt showing up at first. Soon the be updated sig apparently.

No prob Blue I was just hoping we could spread some more interest in this tourney. Hopefully a bunch of you guys can make it.

I think FFC said they had like 7 set ups for this they want it to go really fast. All the tournaments are supposed to be run really fast since they have like 10 games to do.

Echo

Smash Champion
Yeah I just dont have my own site to put my pic on, so I like uploaded it to that ****ty MSN thing, and so only I can see it when im logged into MSN, no one else can... it sucks. oh well.

that kinda sucks that the tourney is going to be rushed though, are there any plans for gettin together after it or somethin? maybe for some MM's or just playin or fun before everyone leaves

N64

Smash Champion
Turns out my return flight is on sat, not sunday, so I won't be able to make it to this...

return flights are lame.

Top Bottom