• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Dekar173

Justice Man
Everyone's welcome to migrate over here if Neil wants to have the fest here instead, I have an empty house and a raging boner, as my parents are out of town.

There shall be Risk, as well as whatever gay games you all want to play (can't beat risk, ******s).

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
FUUUUUUUUUUUU.....missed a fest again.

Well, at least I'll have a job interview this friday.

Dekar173

Justice Man
No, since not many people plan on showing. Everyone who plans on going to TS3 can meet up here, sure, and those of us leaving will be meeting up and sleeping here then we will be on our way to AZ friday morning :O

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
So who am I picking up from Casey's for Toy Story? Just Tekkie + Nolan? We'll probably go from there to Davis', as that's where everyone else is meeting up.

I would go to Toy Story 3, but uhh...I'm way too tired and I have to work tomorrow at noon. Plus I work at a theater anyway, haha. Have fun though. I hear that it's really good.

Arms

Smash Rookie
Yo Casey, I think I left my wallet at your house. When you get back from devastation can you check?

Top Bottom