• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Having my first experience with twitter, I laughed so hard at "This person has protected their tweets." Not only does the sentence contain a common grammatical mistake, but "tweets" don't sound personally incriminating or threatening at all.

"No! Don't try to be hero! Just save the goddamned tweets!!!" - memorable line from a dying scene of a future movie

Also, I actually like this thread more when it's inactive.

Dekar173

Justice Man
I hear Dicker's waiting on a results thread (if it ever happens lmao) so he can post shout-outs to his Silly AZ friends.

I'm the 173rd of my kind!!!

@Patrick- Once I saw your post I started searching downstairs, I'll definitely give you a call if it turns up, but I haven't had any luck in my search =/ text me if you found it already ><

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Shut up Everett.

Also, I smell me some johns

About losing to Nolan:

I didnt ragequit who said that

I was sandbagging mad hard though (getting 2-0'd by my static doubles partner :p), singles wasn't important at all since I got owned in doubles.
and Dekar told me there was no way we were playing since we were on opposite sides and he was the only one I wanted to play, so after that I was like gaaaaaayyyyyyyy, no point in staying in the tournament

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
So as I continued the clean-my-room saga of summer 2010, I came across Crash Bash for the PS1. Surprisingly, it still worked, and I found out that I never actually fully completed it.
Anybody here super pro at that game? Those platinum relics are a ****ing pain :urg:

Also, why is Megaman rendered anime-style in Megaman 64?

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
@justin yes you did! your mk spacing was so good :) but you refused to play me with anyone but mk :p i know you're leaving soon but i hope we can play again soon when i'm not all shooken up!

@kyle you did too, but johns because I didn't know that matchup, i'll mm you again at supercon! still your peach was so gooood

@darklink JOHNS, you wanted to mm me after and I ACCEPTED and then you left, johns johns johns.

@jane your oli is so good, and you're chill as all hell! come to supercon!!

@scoops your ganon is so good! your tech chasing was amazing.

@hades if we would have praticed more we would have taken top three. your yoshi continues to blow my mind. we didn't get to play singles! come to supercon plzzzz

@bloodhawk your lucario is so beast! come to supercon and we can continue to have some pokemon bromance.

@miles **** YOU

@bryce thanks so much for housing us! your d3 is mad cool (:

@el paso god you guys are so cool, it was awesome hanging out with you guys over the weekend. hope we get to oos together soon!

i'll re post this and more when a results thread goes up

also sorry about the lack of tweets, my phone didn't send half of them for some reason D:, the service there was so bad.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Nolan: I hope you knew what my pink post ment :)

Dekar: I want to go to Austin but i dont think i can go anymore. I would really try to go if you guys go

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
I want to go to NM for a whole weekend and just chill with you guys again. I hate risk cause it takes forever and im interested in that game you ladies were talking about.
Dekar can i have sparky?? i will take care of him

Shoutout for sparky: I wuv you. Whos a good boy

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
So as I continued the clean-my-room saga of summer 2010, I came across Crash Bash for the PS1. Surprisingly, it still worked, and I found out that I never actually fully completed it.
Anybody here super pro at that game? Those platinum relics are a ****ing pain :urg:

Also, why is Megaman rendered anime-style in Megaman 64?
Never played Crash Bash, but it looks like a bunch of minigames. I dunno, either way I'm hoping for a smashfest sometime this week. It MIGHT be the last one I have in a while, since I'm most likely going to get a job soon.

Top Bottom