• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S2 Video Results

Ares726

Smash Ace
Here are the videos from G4S2. The one's I've uploaded are in red so you know which ones are videos and which ones are placeholders. I put the placeholders up because I thought y'all might like to know what matches were recorded. Also, the audio all comes from one CD, that's all the music I could get when I was loading the videos. It was either wait a few days and have good music, or wait no days and have bad music. I chose the latter. That being the case I have a public service anouncement:

A Mute Advisory has been issued for the first three sets due to the crappy music they are set to. After that the music is pretty good (thanks to ihavespaceballs). Or at least I think so.

Hardass: GAWes+Bobby
It's Over 9000: Sensai+Moogle3
Johnny Nero Action Hero: Ambix+ihavespaceballs
Donny Dylan Action Villian: Myztek + Chad

Teams
Hardass vs It's Over 9000 (Finals)
Round 1
Round 2
Round 3

Hardass vs It's Over 9000 (Winner's Bracket Finals)
Round 1
Round 2
Round 3
Round 4

It's Over 9000 vs Johnny Nero Action Hero (Loser's Bracket Finals)
Round 1
Round 2
Round 3

Donny Dylan Action Villian vs Johnny Nero Action Hero (Loser's Bracket Semi-finals)
Round 1
Round 2
Round 3

Singles
Bobby vs GAWes (Finals)
Set 1
Round 1
Round 2
Round 3
Round 4

Set 2
Round 1
Round 2
Round 3
Round 4

112 vs GAWes (Loser's Bracket Finals)
Round 1
Round 2
Round 3

Alpha vs GAWes (Loser's Bracket Semi-finals)
Round 1
Round 2
Round 3

Reflex vs Chad Rankings Matches
Round 1
Round 2
Round 3
Round 4
Round 5

chaddd

Smash Lord
SECOND post, god **** chaddd rules too much
I know, I know. I'm sorry. But you know you really did get the first one in, there's no reason to give me credit. But **** I want to see these vids. I once saw a video of Captain Jack. Then I four stocked him. I swear it. *cough*

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Thanks Ares! Tsunami and I tried to view these at school rofl but the stupid computers wouldn't do it. I guess I got time now though!

Sensai

Smash Master
That was me and Moogle, TRC.

And finally, finally, finally. Videos are up. Mad thanks!

[Edit:]

I've been fooled...those are not new vids; they are place holders! Shame unto you all!

Sensai

Smash Master
Oh well...

/watches Reflex and Chad, even though I was there.

Haha. I'd forgotten that Reflex kept choosing his character before Chad did. Ah, funny times.

'And I'm going to be....green Game and Watch. What a surprise.'

Ares726

Smash Ace
My bad Wes. I went in and fixed the titles. I was at church while the Teams Finals were loading so I couldn't put them on here. Off to upload some more videos!

Gerbil

Smash Champion
^Just be glad you don't have to suffer that beat down nearly every other day like me and Seph rofl. >.>

Anyways yeah I tried to get to you too Ares, but you can ignore the PM. :D

Ares726

Smash Ace
Okay guys, apparently YouTube is way faster if you upload one thing at a time. I fail at YouTube. Got my act together now though so hopefully the videos will start coming up way quicker. Again, my apologies and thank you for your patience.

By the way, IHSB is probably right that my YouTube profile will be updated faster than this thread can be, so check there every ten minutes or so for new videos.

EDIT: YouTube is down for maintenance. It went down right as the last match of Winner's Bracket Finals was at 98%. I really think YouTube hates me. Anyways, I'm going to sleep. I'll be tomorrow hopefully before 3.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Alright. Someone has to say it. Seriously. I'm looking around, and no one seems to notice. This music blows. Like, really. Thank the lord for mute.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Alright. Someone has to say it. Seriously. I'm looking around, and no one seems to notice. This music blows. Like, really. Thank the lord for mute.
XDDDDDDDD

It was done...strangely. I suggested three of the tracks; Tubthumping, the Street Fighter III character select screen, and Aerodynamic. Since the whole 5 minute song could not be found for the second of those, I wanted them to use it for the character select screen only. It would seem as if the music editing was not as accurate as I'd like, either.

The first track was...weird...

[07:47:47 PM] The Lunch Rush: The first video's music scared me.
[07:47:54 PM] Chaddical: Hahah yeah..
[07:48:08 PM] Chaddical: I was like "this is so unfitting...Bowser on Pika action...zomg bad thoughts make it go away"
[07:48:26 PM] The Lunch Rush: Yeah, I think everyone thought that at one point.

I love my third video, though. :3

Ares726

Smash Ace
Yea, I should've put a "Mute Advisory" on the first post. I have one CD on my computer and it's really old (as you can tell). All my other music is on my mp3 player which I gave to my sister because hers broke. So because I'm such a nice guy y'all have to use mute. Sorry.

Ares726

Smash Ace
Thanks man. The videos all have music already, but I think I'll change it. I was really mad about not being able to get the game music, but I'll use those links you gave for the rest of the videos.

Ares726

Smash Ace
YAYHUZZ if its not to late could you put Metroid Metal songs on my vids PLZ!
You read my mind. I was already planning on it. Do you have any specific tracks in mind?

Also, does anyone have any requests/suggestions for music?

Ares726

Smash Ace
Oh yea. That was hilarious. I'll put it on a DL match in singles if Johnny Nero doesn't go there. That song will be in here somewhere.

Kragen

Smash Ace
I loved the Reflex vs Chad. Awesome low tiers, guys.

Chad's pikachu is amazing, and so is Reflex's G&W and Y Link. But your boozer was making too many mistakes, imo.

Ares726

Smash Ace
Alright guys, all the videos from here on out have good music! Yayhuz! Go go ihavespaceballs! Anyway, as soon as YouTube gets them uploaded, I'll update the thread. I'm hoping to be done sometime today. *Crosses fingers*

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Good stuff in the 1 vs 1 Chad. Good to see a hometown guy doing good. You too Reflex. Cool to see people keepin it low tier. I havent checked out the teams yet, but I am sure they are good too.

Sensai

Smash Master
YES!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

/watches throughout school

My Ganon makes too many mistakes. No, false: my Ganon IS a mistake.

Wow. Those matches with Johnny Nero Action Hero were worth watching just to notice that I suck. Badly. If it weren't for them killing one another....wow.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I WANT TO PICK LAST METROID METAL SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do Metroid Metal - Kraid!!!! 0.0

*runs*

Edit: yes alpha says it's fine to use it! MUAHAHAHAHAA

*is hyper*

*runs away again*

Top Bottom