• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S2 Video Results

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I loved the Reflex vs Chad. Awesome low tiers, guys.

Chad's pikachu is amazing, and so is Reflex's G&W and Y Link. But your boozer was making too many mistakes, imo.
Thanks for that. I must admit, I did make a lot more mistakes than I would have liked, partly due to pressure, and partly due to my overconfidence with the Bowser U-Air in the past tourney.

I'll keep practicing, of course. I'm comin' for you, Chad~

Ares726

Smash Ace
The last video is being uploaded to YouTube now. I'm going to bed though. X2X vs GAWes should be in my YouTube profile if anyone wants to see them before the morning.

EDIT: Everything is done. Yes! Awesome matches everyone who was taped. Thanks to everyone for being so patient with me uploading them. They're finished so go watch them.

Seph20

Smash Cadet
Wow I really need ta get on Smashboards more Im still a smah noob? *sniff* Hey ppreciate that Ares, ya know I think Im jus gonna let ya handle the postin of the vids thing you're better than me at that anyway, if ya dont mind ya know. And when did they come up wit the Wii # for your profile name thing? Genius!!

Sensai

Smash Master
FOR JUSTICE!

[Edit:]

Heh. If you captilize everything, it makes it so that all that happens is the first letters in the words.

[Edit 2:]

Although, if you go back and edit it...

Top Bottom