• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South Sig Shop

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
OK everybody! This shop is exclusively for the Atlantic South.
Just make ur banner/sig request here so i can keep up with who needs one and it makes it easier to keep track of everyone i need to get too. Just imply what text u want on it, image (u can provide an image if its specific) and any color scheme if u prefer one. I'm pretty sure most of u have seen my work if u've been to a tenn thread or a Ga thread. My goal is to get everyone in the Atlantic South to have a baggin sig so don't be shy and make those requests!:chuckle:

also if u cant find a good pic look on www.deviantart.com

this si the gold mine of pics. i also can draw custom characters for a sig if you want lets say mario eating icecream or zelda in a monkey suit. basically if you want somehitng very unique i can draw it. keep in mind this will cause the sig to take longer :p

heres some of my work

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I like my sig >_>. If I didn't have it I would wish I lived in the Atlantic South so I could get one XD.

3GOD

Smash Ace
I would like a sig with a Blue Luigi and a Blue Sheik. For my username, I want a backward E instead of a 3...like EGOD but make the E backwards please! :) Great work on the sigs that I've seen so far!

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
i know about the artwork emporium........lol

i ran a 4star thread with over a 1000 posts and made alittle over 150 sigs there :p

this is for the atlantic south though...and some ppl dont venture over to that part of the forum :p

this is like a local operation so pls keep it open :)

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
I would like a sig with a Blue Luigi and a Blue Sheik. For my username, I want a backward E instead of a 3...like EGOD but make the E backwards please! :) Great work on the sigs that I've seen so far!
IF UR GONNA BE that specific on character colors than provide the pic........but ill do what i can do

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Epsilon, you made the sig I have now, and now I'm seeing you make all my buddies these new b a$$ sigs. Zane, Chad, Saber, and View to name a few. I was wondering if you wouldnt mind making me a new one. I found a picture but if you don't think it will make a good one, then you can pick a diff. one.

Can you make it pink (of course)
Name: SARG
Crew: STFU
Put Arkansas Smasher on there agian.

Thanks.

chaddd

Smash Lord
EPS!

I made a request in Eugene's tournament thread. You missed it. =(

Ganondorf with his back turned and Akuma's Raging Demon Symbol on his back, with lightning in the background?

Think you can do it?

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
hmmm yeah i can........

are u gonna make me look for the pics?

......punkass.......

what about this one! lol! but yeah ill make yurs

3GOD

Smash Ace
IF UR GONNA BE that specific on character colors than provide the pic........but ill do what i can do
Sorry I thought you had some kind of library of pics or something based on the other sigs I'd seen you do. :) Looks like you did a good job of finding a pic anyway! :)

ps - I love Sheik in Luigi's eyes like that!

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
me 2! lol........

and i do have a library of pics..............1000's...........just not of eveyr character in every color....

*edit-yes! my banner works!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
You do nice work Epsilon, but this is indeed the wrong section of the boards. I imagine this will get closed soon, so you might as well link us to your other thread.

Dop

Smash Journeyman
i...im kinda shy...

but uhh...

possibly some sort of daisy (and perhaps peach) sig with doppelganger on it?
and any sort of doppelganger-y theme would be cool.
and uhh...some small text of noob testament?
word?

in an ideal world?

im getting greedy here arent i.

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
If you would see what you can do with these to pictures.

With the Mario Luigi picture please try and just get the Luigi and make them like a team or something, also please put down my name and Scrappy as "Team Lucky AsHell"

Scrappy- Luigi
T4RN1SH- G&W

Thx ahead of time.

Crap, sry the picture was so big dint think it would be that big when i put the link.

Dop

Smash Journeyman
sheermadness is too ******** to actually post here himself but if at all possible can i post on his behalf?

if so pretty much anything with a falco and pikachu and the text sheermadness and then smaller text saying noob testament.

if possible.

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Hey im not sure if that Mario - Luigi picture is to big but if it is ill look for a smaller one ?

Also, what program do you use for your banner making ?

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
a picturwe can neva be to big.......sy about the wait....i wasd at a party last nite.

edit----i use mspaint :p

naw i use photoshop

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Hehe...np man "Party On"

Yea everyone use's Paint man....lol, yea i heard photoshop is really good but all i have is FireworksMX.

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
Epsilon, I was hoping you could make me a sig? Nothing too specific, just my avatar maybe a marth or sheik and my name on it.
McScruff
any background
please put kitten.

vericz

Smash Champion
Can you make one for me?
same color scheme as the one you currently have, the red and black dark sig, with falco in it and What are the odds somewhere on it along with my name vericz.

Top Bottom