• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South Sig Shop

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
EPS! u making all these cool sigs and not making one for meeeeeee. im gonna cry

ps ill give u a dollar if u make mine RIGHT NOW! ill give it to you at the next tourney!

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Sweetness. Thanx for being super creative. I was suprised, most of the rest of the ones that you put out are dark, and mine's super bright, and that's actually what I was banking on, so cool. BTW, is it just me, or does it look like Luigi is spontaneously combusting? Thanx again.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
all right eps the time has come..... to make me a sig.....

i want you to make me a sig outta this pic
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b247/klamath_84/Evil__s_True_Form_by_Chrishankhah.jpg
but make it smaller of course

Put in the Top right corner +KO+
and put on the bottom left "Support TN Smash"

and could u make me another sig just for kicks with this pic
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b247/klamath_84/Zelda_ruffles_by_solipherus.jpg
and put at the bottom "D-A-M-N those Boots are Sexay!" (without the dashes k?)
at Top right put +KO+
the zelda one is in the works soon

Nite

Smash Champion
LOL. Thanks Epsilon. I appreciate it man. I haven't had a chance to get on my computer, so I'll put it on whenever I can. You should've come to Falconpunchion, it was too good.

Iori's sig is so cool! Haha, I just love the Haunter in the back.

Selphious

Smash Cadet
Alright, cool. If you wouldn't mind, I'd like a Falco sig, no specific picture, I'd post one but I can't find one. Color scheme can be Green/Black or Blue/Black or White/Black. Text can just say "Jin" and I guess that's it. Thanks in advance.

Edit - I hate asking for this much, I actually hate asking for anything at all, but I'd love if you could make me a Marth avatar with no text or anything. If you can't, that's fine, I understand :)

Toshiba

Smash Apprentice
Hey epsilon could you make me a sig with a blue luigi and a green ganondorf. I want my text to say toshiba like in corner or something, and then i want it to say somewhere, "1/2 Of The World Famous Blue-Team" Like maybe on the top. And then under that i want it to say "Ya... we do have our own forum. 2 million members and counting"
Thanks a ton, and i think its auwsome that your doing this for us.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion

Hey epsilon could you make me a sig with a blue luigi and a green ganondorf. I want my text to say toshiba like in corner or something, and then i want it to say somewhere, "1/2 Of The World Famous Blue-Team" Like maybe on the top. And then under that i want it to say "Ya... we do have our own forum. 2 million members and counting"
Thanks a ton, and i think its auwsome that your doing this for us.
WOW........]

way to phuckin picky.

1st off u want a special colored cahacrater....thast doable...if i ahd the pic...or maybe id cahnge it myslef...but 2 cahcrters

pick 1

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
noooo pls esps don't make me choose i love it but iori is still retarted, dark form man.

pichu is normal not team rocket material, he is to nice looking. Pichu is evil.

ps evil evil evil. i'll settle if you make pichus eye red and be evil looking. I won't settle for light. pls

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
ok i give up looking...

picky *** *******.

provide me with the pics that u want

i swear im gonna hit u at the next tournye ur at lol :p

and why do u love pokemon so **** much? how old r u?

Alright, cool. If you wouldn't mind, I'd like a Falco sig, no specific picture, I'd post one but I can't find one. Color scheme can be Green/Black or Blue/Black or White/Black. Text can just say "Jin" and I guess that's it. Thanks in advance.

Edit - I hate asking for this much, I actually hate asking for anything at all, but I'd love if you could make me a Marth avatar with no text or anything. If you can't, that's fine, I understand :)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i wud like a sig with my favorite person in the middle with the colors that are my favorites are brown and gray with maybe some forrest green but only if you think it would work. i dont want to be picky but also if you could amke the sig move around a lot because that how i like to play super smash and if you can i dont want to be to picky mak it totally rock solid.

picky enough? ^^ lol jk

i just wanted to say that your work is really nice, eps. you're making some bad*** sigs in such short response time, just wanted to say props.

Toshiba

Smash Apprentice
Ah sorry about that eps. Ill stick with the blue luigi then. Just an idea, but maybe do a white backround with some sort of design or something and then have luigi on one of the sides. Then have the text taking up the other side. Dont know if that will look good, but just a suggestion.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
1. eps you put up with way more **** than i would
2. i <3 yang
3. my sig rules (no offense eps, p.s. i really like the sig you did for bobby)
4. i hate manchester united (except for wayne rooney)

Top Bottom