• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~§~ Puerto Rico: Land of overlooked accomplishments ~§~

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
people should come to connecticut and play me
where in connecticut are you?
i have cousins in meriden

Pound 4!!! D:

Ya compre el pasaje.
hey i saw your peach doing real well in brawl, but what about melee? do you still play?

High five!! I bought mine too!
you going for melee or brawl bro?

y soy puertoriqueno tambien lol
pa que no piensen que soy un random haha

Eval

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, both Excel Zero and me are focusing on Melee. I might be entering brawl to **** around and Excel will too but he plays it so w/e. We could meet over there if you happen to go ahaha.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
nah i cant go to pound

but im glad your going to rep pr in melee at pound

you guys went to genesis right? did you enter melee at all?

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
hey pr! i was wondering if i could get the pic of the ddd in h@wks profilem, its also in excel_zero's sig. i just need only the pic of him and no one else. if you could do that for me, i will love you forever :) thank you

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
hey i saw your peach doing real well in brawl, but what about melee? do you still play?
Yeah I still play Melee. Sadly, after getting out of pools, I had to forfeit Melee at Genesis because they were doing both tournaments (Melee and Brawl) at the same time, and the transfer between games confused me. And since I thought I would do better at Brawl, I stayed with Brawl.

But as Eval said, I will focus more on Melee this time.

Darkshifter - Talk with H@wK about that. Send him a PM or something.

Nice. You'll be living less than an hour away from me, and more than 2 hours away from Sheikant!

10Sheikantfails

Don't go to Ponce Jash! Everybody in Puerto Rico knows that the best thing that Ponce has is the exit that leads to San Juan! (yes, I just said that)

Vain

Smash Journeyman
!!!

Ahh! Links everywhere!
Anywho, big tournament October 3 here in Puerto Rico in Area metro, just in case someone doesn't know about it =O.
A lot of Melee bound to happen!

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
Jash dont pay attention to the lies twink says. Everyone knows that Ponce is Ponce, and the rest is parking.
Lo que esta MASA en la LOZA es Brawl, el resto de la ISLA juega Melee mientras comen MANTECADOS.

Estoy aprendiendo "Ponce Speak", escuche por ahi que "cierta institucion educativa" le llaman "Bubbleman's territory". LOLie por horas.

LuigiMax

Smash Journeyman
Lo que esta MASA en la LOZA es Brawl, el resto de la ISLA juega Melee mientras comen MANTECADOS.

Estoy aprendiendo "Ponce Speak", escuche por ahi que "cierta institucion educativa" le llaman "Bubbleman's territory". LOLie por horas.

En Ponce no se dice mantecado so noob :D

Btw. Yo nunca habia escuchado la palabra Loza en mi vida, que significa?

10bubblemans

황미영

Smash Champion
Hey, I go to visit Puerto Rico every summer, and I was just wondering if there are any players living in Carolina? I play Melee and Brawl, and other fighters like KoF, BlazBlue, and Street Fighter. And even Pump It Up! (A Korean rhythm game) I should have some high scores in a Chuck E. Cheese somewhere... xD Unless Puerto Rico has gotten super good at it. O;

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Voy a hacer un random quote elegido al azar para recordar historia que a pasado este thread. Voy a quotiar... hmmmm...

Pagina 273 Post 5

*searches*

well am going to pr en 5 dias espero alguien que me de competencia y voy a jugar contra lord hdl si quiere se que voy a perder pero a preder mas de marth.
lol tenia que ser flaco :laugh:

Vain

Smash Journeyman
Voy a hacer un random quote elegido al azar para recordar historia que a pasado este thread. Voy a quotiar... hmmmm...

Pagina 273 Post 5

*searches*

lol tenia que ser flaco :laugh:
Uff que suerte que no fue mi post sobre los mains de P.R., hahaha.

Eval

Smash Journeyman
Pagina 137!!

Vain said:
Alright, I had posted a while back that I would be posting a list of the Best Main’s per character of Puerto Rico. Before I get assaulted for writing I must note that this list does not show 100% the best players for each character but those that main the character and how they fair up against other people that main the same character.
A second list is being planned for Best Players per character, but that one will be harder to deal with due to the fact that many names (HDL, Evil and Mizu) will be repeated many times over for they have lots of secondary strong characters.

Best MAIN’s by char
Fox
1. B4K4
2. Fox Hater
3. Zyko
Worthy Mention: Evil’s Fox prove to be quite a threat in the All Star Tournament taking down Eval and Joe% and reaching the Finals.

Falco
1. Evil
2. H@wk
3. Knux
Known Fact- Knux will forward smash you around 30 times per match, this has been known to be called the Knuxwalk.
Shiek
1. Yuca
2. Cross
3. Karura
Worthy Mention: XHYX- Sheik is the reason GJ is called “Papa Counter Pick”
Marth
1. Vain
2. Kamahhl
3. Melvo
Known Fact: HDL- HDL’s Marth has shown and demostrated dominante in quite a few of the tournaments.
Peach
1. Eval
2. Joe%
Worthy Mention: GOOD- Jandro was playing very good in the All Star Tourney till he ran into Papa Counter pick “Mushroom Kingdom 2 spelled Game Over”
Captain Falcon
1. Manolo
Ice Climbers
1. POPE
Worthy Mention- Doji- his Ice Climbers are the top of the league here in P.R. It’s just too bad he doesn’t want to concentrate on just them.
Samus
1. ATH
2. XHYX
3. Gravekeeper
Very heated opinions are bound to pop up when ATH and XHYX FACE you, which one is the best Samus after all?
Doc Mario
1. HHH
Known Fact- MIZU loves to attack space animals with the Doc, and even Shieks fear him.
Jigglypuff
1. FRED
Worth Mention: ATH’s Puff is said to be a really good contender.
Mario
1. EOTG
Ganondorf
1. MIZU
2. SPIN (Mariano)
Link
1. HDL
2. Blazing
Intense Rumors- Many believe HDL is better than The Germ.
Luigi
1. Ish
2. OMFG
Donkey Kong
1. N/A
Worthy Mention- MIZU- His DK gives EVERYONE a hard time. Could Ath’s be the same?
Roy
1. N/A
Worthy Mention- B4K4 plays Roy as “El Chapulin Colorado” sometimes.
Young Link
1. Good
2. Enye
Pikachu
1. N/A
Zelda
1. PEDO (Doji)
Known Fact: Pedo: Sheer dedication is what lead Doji to make his Zelda so good, he even has a video out, go watch it!
Mr Game and Watch
1. N/A
Ness
1. Eddy (Xaos)
2. Bubbleman
Worthy Mention Eval’s Ness is really really good, bug him to play you with him.
Known Fact: Bubbleman: It is widely believed that Bubbleman knows his ****.
Bowser
1. N/A
Worthy Mention: EOTG- Essence used Bowser in Team Battles and some singles during Rum and Smash 2 and won some matches.
Kirby
1. N/A
Worthy Mention: Fox Hater- Fox Hater went around challenging all west players to his Kirby challenge.
Pichu
1. N/A
Worthy Mention- HHH- HHH has been seen using Pichu has a counter pick during tourneys and won by doing it too!
Mewtwo
1. GG President Frank- Our beloved Pres still plays sometimes with this char, it’s nice to watch him play.

Hope you all enjoyed the listing, Happy Smashing!
I main Sheik now, pretty much just use Samus just for some matches. Like Peach, Fox, and in teams.
Lol... no se porque cai aqui pero me fui con mi numero 137!

Discuss.

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
"Link
1. HDL
2. Blazing
Intense Rumors- Many believe HDL is better than The Germ."

Eso no es un rumor, es una realidad.
GET HYPE!

Vain, tirate una lista nueva.

Vain

Smash Journeyman
"Link
1. HDL
2. Blazing
Intense Rumors- Many believe HDL is better than The Germ."

Eso no es un rumor, es una realidad.
GET HYPE!

Vain, tirate una lista nueva.
Aqui les va la lista de Mains de Puerto Rico actual, ya que no se hacia una desde el 2006.

Hope you enjoy it, do comment please!
Best MAIN’s by char

Fox
1. Zero
2. Rasalas
3. Fox Hater
Known Fact- Zero tiene a Fox de Main pero es un counterpick *****.
Tekatech- advanced move by Rasalas
Los 3 son bien fan de Zelgadis, Shined Blind, Kakatte Koi! ( Todos los Fox mainers de hoy en dia en algun momento de su comienzo en smash se fapiaron el pedazo al ver Shined Blind)
Extra Hint- el Fox de Mizu corre en Dr. Pepper.
Faxx te prende con ground laser, turulecas y con dthrow -> dsmash combos. Por estas razones a su Fox se le conoce como el "Super Fox".

Falco
1. DSL
2. H@wk
3. Uriel
Known Fact- Knux will forward smash you around 30 times per match, this has been known to be called the Knuxwalk.
Known Fact- Uriel esta en la lista esta por "fun" ya que esta mas flan que los flanes cedo.
Known Fact- Falco users love to suicide. DSL falls to his doom y H@wk se tira accidentalmente con el side B, la jugada H@wk.

Shiek
1. Mez
2. Yuca
3. Karura
Known Fact- Tirale un Fox a Mez pa que veas como pierde al instante, como los anuncios de Raid.
Worthy Mention: XHYX- Sheik is the reason GJ is called “Papa Counter Pick
Sheik is the Counterpick character.

Marth
1. Odin
2. Zork
3. Jonathan Florian
Science-It is not known how Odin hits the tippers, we simply believe it to be destiny or something beyond that.
Known Fact: HDL- HDL’s Marth has shown and demonstrated dominance in quite a few of the tournaments.
Kama- pegaba el dancing blade en Melee!
H@wk es famoso por "La Catapulta!"

Peach
1. Eval
2. Ling
3. LK07
Facts- La Peach de Eval no dashea.

Captain Falcon
1. Negi
2. Tie between Life Bringer and CPU level 9
3. Dead Bringer X
Fact- DBX tiene el match vs Marth bien dominado.
Fact 2- DBX le pregunto a Obama si queria ir a su torneo, deves pidiendole setups a la Casa Blanca.

Ice Climbers
1. POPE
2. CPU lvl 9
3. CPU lvl 7
Known Fact: CPU lvl 8 estuvo cerca del 3er lugar, pero es muy patronera.

Samus
1. ATH
2. XHYX
3. Gravekeeper
ATH- se va detras de un missile y le llama el tren urbano tambien tiene el head shot y missile de las piernas
Known fact- segun Xhytyx no coman pizzas de subways antes de un torneo te van a caer mal

Doc Mario
1. HHH
2. Ghetto
3. Ghorat
Known Fact- MIZU loves to attack space animals with the Doc, and even Shieks fear him.
Known Facts-Pills can be your greatest enemy, Mizu lost his match thanks to one, saving Excel_Zero.
Tidbit- Aunque esta de main de Luigi, Luigimax sokea.

Jigglypuff
1. Dman
2. Namq
3. FRED
-Grab into Rest, jab into rest, everything into rest hasn't been seen in P.R. tournament play in a while.
Dman es conocido tambien como "el misterioso jigglypuff que puso a sudar a HDL".

Mario
1. EOTG
2. Yubi
Known Facts- El Mario de Blazing es conocido por ser el Mario mas campero.
Known Facts 2- Ray (el dominicano) es reconocido por su Mario action!

Ganondorf
1. MIZU
2. Faxx
3. RTFS
3. SPIN (Mariano)
Aunque en U.S. Kage esta brillando como Ganon main, aca los Ganon estan super flan, tirando el carrito de compra al revez (down b)tambien conocido en Utuado como wavedash, por scrubs.

Link
1. HDL
2. Blazing
3. CPU lvl 9
Intense Rumors- Many believe HDL is better than The Germ. That will be proven in Pound 4
Very KNOWN Fact- HDL never performs at his 100% in tournaments, aka Cold Link.
Possible fact- BM stands for buche man as it was proven at R&S 6 when Blazing "se la saco del buche" a Odin
Link's Up B se conoce como "El truco"

Luigi
1. Luigimax
2. Blanko
3. Vyce
Luigimax Sokea btw.

Donkey Kong
1. N/A
Worthy Mention- MIZU- His DK gives EVERYONE a hard time. Could Ath’s be the same?

Roy
1. N/A
Fact- DSL le mete con Roy =O!!

Young Link
1. Sheikant

Pikachu
1. Kilala
2. Liz
3. CPU lvl 9

Yoshi
1.N/A

Zelda
1. Dojima
2. Doji
3. Pedo

Mr Game and Watch
1. N/A

Ness
1. Bubbleman – Knows his $hit version
2. Bubbleman - Commander Drago Version
3. Bubbleman - El que es master de todo lo que se puede aprender de Sheik en Melee version/ Dan Mode.
Worthy Mention Eval’s Ness is really, really good, bug him to play you with him.
Known Fact: Bubbleman: It is widely believed that Bubbleman knows his shit.

Bowser
1. N/A
Worthy Mention: EOTG- Essence used Bowser in Team Battles and some singles during Rum and Smash 2 and won some matches.

Kirby
1. N/A
Worthy Mention: Fox Hater- Fox Hater went around challenging all west players to his Kirby challenge.

Pichu
1. N/A

Mewtwo
1. Mega/Sylence/GamerGuild ex-President.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
So, I'm just bumping this for literally no reason. Not like any PR players write anything here, we just hang around our own forums. ;D

Pound4, I hope you get more players soon.

Top Bottom