• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

˚ PEACH ˚ Updated! 9/6/2014

Which alternate would you like to see for Peach thats not Daisy ?

• Total voters

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
I don't plan on getting the Wii U version anytime soon... And I am confident it will not sell as well as the 3DS version.

And yay for Peach Bomber! <3
That doesn't mean it won't become standard...because it will.

Competitively game cube controllers are just better. There is no arguing that.

Last edited:

ffdgh

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4768-8177-0708
So Peach Bomber may be one of Peach's safer approach options now. I approve Sakurai.

Last edited:

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
The main issue I have with Peach Bomber is using it as a recovery option. Just like Yaaay said, "it lags pretty hard when you whiff it", and that lag is also present during the recovery option. To me it feels like it takes forever to use her Parasol after her Peach Bomber because you take such a dip afterwards.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Ah ****, actually scrap what I just said. The window may have iincreased for bouncing off defensive options (I somehow bounce off a lot) but it still goes through dodges and rolls. Its still really safe and amazing though.

Sorry guys testing stuff like this is pretty hard. I bounces like three times in a row of a dodge so I figured this was always the case. -_- Ill be more careful reporting stuff now.

Last edited:

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
I hope more Peach mains use Peach Bomber. Whenever I see footage of Peach players, I think that it's so ingrained in them (us) to not use Peach Bomber. I hope this changes soon for Peach veterans, like myself.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Wii U version will be the obvious standard for me, and most likely the community… Whereas 3DS will fill my insatiable crave to play and practice stuff on the go, or just to **** around with friends. With the sales of the 3DS version and the amount of people who have made it stream ready, I don't doubt that the 3DS scene will live on though.

I was a rebel and used Peach Bomber in Brawl, so this pleases me. Booty Bomber is clear for take-off.

:093:

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Definitely switching to the Wii U version, these controls are hell. I have trouble doing a lot of simple stuff like smashes or floating stuff because of the awful control stick. It also doesnt have a c-stick and shirt hopping alsobfails sometimes. On top if that, my fingers dtart hurting after playing for a whilr and mybfingers NEVER hurt after playing video games. uuuugh

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
Wii U version will be the obvious standard for me, and most likely the community… Whereas 3DS will fill my insatiable crave to play and practice stuff on the go, or just to **** around with friends. With the sales of the 3DS version and the amount of people who have made it stream ready, I don't doubt that the 3DS scene will live on though.

I was a rebel and used Peach Bomber in Brawl, so this pleases me. Booty Bomber is clear for take-off.

Will you play (notice) with me occasionally (new) Camalange senpai? (don't hit me please)

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
@ M Meru. : Is there an option that allows you to use the directional pad instead of the control stick?
I don't think there is, because the D-Pad would not allow the use of tilts as it registers a press of the D-Pad versus a variable force used on the Circle Pad Pro. I can't think of the exact way to explain it, because my brain is full of mucus, but I hope that helps

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
@ M Meru. : Is there an option that allows you to use the directional pad instead of the control stick?
It's been confirmed by multiple sources that you can't - infact, you can't change the D Pad to anything else.

Which is a shame because I would have loved to have had a button like Up on the D Pad to change to, say, Smash Attacks :/

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark.Pch Dark.Pch mentioned earlier in the thread that you can use Fair and land laglessly if you perform a short hop and Fair at the same time. Or you could Float at head height and perform retreating Floating Fairs.
Yea

Okay so there's been lots of talk on tiers lately. And like most of you have said Peach just isn't being used to her potential. People are so impatient and aren't waiting to see every characters full abilities. Peach is defiantly unique and once people get an understanding of her she'll be higher up. Before you know it dedicated Peach mains will be in tournaments and these "top-tier" Bowsers will be shown what real skill is.
I'm already talking about it and letting people know the real deal here.

http://smashboards.com/threads/my-thoughts-on-these-tier-list.369750/
We just have to get you to all the tournaments. All of them. We must make peachie top tier.
So I am being sponsored by the Peach boards to go to tournaments all over and show what my waifu can do? Don't have to tell me twice. Where is this contract to sign?

Dark Pch says you can but I personally havent been able to do it at all. If you can its really hard and requires very strict timing. Floating the Fair and moving back seems like the sagest option to use this move.

Imo, it's looking more and more likely that the best way to space Fair is to perform retreating Floating Fairs so as to avoid any possible punish from hitting someone's shield (the shield stun is super low in this game).
On the subject, I am pretty worried about trying to defend with Fair, especially when trying to land after being hit up in the air.
You have to get use to. The way you short hop fair is the moment you tap up on the pad or the jump button, quickly tilt forward +A. You you do this Fast enough, Peach will short hop, fair, land with no lag. Think of it as how fox in melee short hop double laser in melee. Yea, its just like that. You wan't an easier version? Well as usual, Uncle Peach is here for the kids:

Slide you thumb down from X to A while moving forward a lil.

Ground float fairs, you space it and when she is about to put the crown back on her head, you drop. I placed yesterday on D1 streams and I space a floating fair on DDD (along with nair) and he could not punish. I was able to space and react to w/e he tried to do after without being at risk of any punish.

I hope more Peach mains use Peach Bomber. Whenever I see footage of Peach players, I think that it's so ingrained in them (us) to not use Peach Bomber. I hope this changes soon for Peach veterans, like myself.
I use it in combos as combo enders at low %. Its freaking awesome.

And speaking of showing Peach what she can do, there is a tournament 2morrow that is holding smash 4. 50% chance I can do. I don't have money to enter any, yet alone the game. But there will obviously be people there who have the game and I will get a chance to play. This will be the time to show the venue as a start of the destruction that dares runs within my waifu pantyless body. Then soo, the world. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Speaking of which, have haven't any of you dam kids got me through to the Japanese of the Government about putting a dark hole to replace the panties!?

Last edited:

ZeroBlindDragon

Smash Apprentice
@ TimeSmash TimeSmash & @ Rickerdy-doo-da-day Rickerdy-doo-da-day : Damn! That's a shame. >< Well, I guess we will get used to it.

I do not wish to purchase a Wii U just for this game. XD It seems far too expensive and it barely interests me. Maybe a "Wii U + Super Smash Bros. Wii U + Gamecube Adaptor + Gamecube Controller + Peach Amiibo" pack would convince me... XD

Until then... Also, I fear Super Smash Bros. Wii U's online might be worse than it's 3DS counterpart.

Edit : @ Dark.Pch Dark.Pch : Good luck! Show them what Peach can do!

Last edited:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I might be at NinjaLinks house today just to stream some smash 4 stuff. Or If D1 is hlding a session today like he did last night, I might head there. Ether way follow these guys so you can check out their hype stuff on the usual. And if I am around, You guys get some some more Peach stuff from me. Have questions answered and tested

www.twitch.tv/NinjaLink
www.twitch.tv/D1MX

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Will you play (notice) with me occasionally (new) Camalange senpai? (don't hit me please)
Consider yourself noticed.

I think it'd be fun to get to play people from the boards as long as I have the time to do so! Maybe some of you can get teachy with the Peachy for me too... (oh god did i just say that) I picked her up in the past few months in Brawl and had a ton of fun. She's very interesting so I want to continue with her in Sm4sh alongside Sonic and whatever newcomers that grab my attention (Duck Hunt, Pac-Man, etc.)
And speaking of showing Peach what she can do, there is a tournament 2morrow that is holding smash 4. 50% chance I can do. I don't have money to enter any, yet alone the game. But there will obviously be people there who have the game and I will get a chance to play. This will be the time to show the venue as a start of the destruction that dares runs within my waifu pantyless body. Then soo, the world. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Speaking of which, have haven't any of you dam kids got me through to the Japanese of the Government about putting a dark hole to replace the panties!?
Good luck, bro. Do you think there will be people gracious enough to let you enter using their game?

Also, still no word on the panties. Waiting for based Wii U.
I might be at NinjaLinks house today just to stream some smash 4 stuff. Or If D1 is hlding a session today like he did last night, I might head there.
Yo, is there a chance I could stream with you and NL or D1 sometime? I don't have my own copy of the game yet, but once it releases I'd love to join you guys every now and then as I won't be able to stream my own device. I forgot to text you last time so you can get my number. I'll do that at some point later today.

PKIvysaur

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1848-2590-1230
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9X1NMAzTvms

If its the peach bomber you want, its the peach bomber youll get

Look at this battle between peach and rosalina

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
I'll be spamming this. That thing is ridiculous now.

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
So I am being sponsored by the Peach boards to go to tournaments all over and show what my waifu can do? Don't have to tell me twice. Where is this contract to sign?
Come, let us step into the void, my office is within, we shall sign these documents all official like.

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
Man, I've looked all over for a Peach video showcasing her custom moves but I can't find one. Is there even one made out there?

Carrill

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3325-2718-4699
Found Peach's custom moves right here! :D

http://www.twitch.tv/ninjalink/c/5190683

Sleepy Toad and the Boomerang Turnips are looking to be my favorites. The CPU wakes up pretty fast but it seems to be because it's pushing the buttons at a ridiculous speed. And the more damaged they are, the longer they fall asleep. There's enough time for a free kill, it looks like. Boomerang Turnips on the other hand look wonderful for an approach.

And the short-range Peach Bomber... it looks like a monster against shields. It's totally lagless and spammable. O_o

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I remember when I used to play against Uncle Peach and Illmatic they'd always tell me to stop using Peach bomber so much back in brawl because it was a pretty bad move. I can now say I was preparing for ssb4 :p because i knew it'd be buffed from back in 2011

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
Yeah, I remember when I used to play against Uncle Peach and Illmatic they'd always tell me to stop using Peach bomber so much back in brawl because it was a pretty bad move. I can now say I was preparing for ssb4 :p because i knew it'd be buffed from back in 2011
It just feels so satisfying to booty bump people. I'm glad it will likely be acceptable competitively to bump with the butt now.

Booty> sword.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Fsmash seems to be pretty good too. I never thought I would say this but Gold Club actually seems to be the worst one now. Its range has been nerfed and the range of tennis racket and pan are both buffed so it doesnt have the range advantage anymore. It also seems to kill later than both tennis racket and pan. So far I like racket the best. The range is amazing, it puts opponents in an awful position and the knockback is great.

On top of that, doing smashs out of dashes is much easier now for everyone, which in itself is a reall a pretty good buff for Peach. Dashing and doing a reverse Fsmash is very easy. Fsmash in front of you out of dash is also possible but I have some trouble with it and ocasionally happen to do Dash Attack instead. I don't know whether that's me having trouble with these terrible controls or the mechanic itself being difficult.

This Fsmash mechanic also works for turnips. It's very easy and effective to run and do a reverse turnip smash throw. Dashing and smash throwing it in front of you is possible too, but I fail at that too. I want a Cstick.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Consider yourself noticed.

I think it'd be fun to get to play people from the boards as long as I have the time to do so! Maybe some of you can get teachy with the Peachy for me too... (oh god did i just say that) I picked her up in the past few months in Brawl and had a ton of fun. She's very interesting so I want to continue with her in Sm4sh alongside Sonic and whatever newcomers that grab my attention (Duck Hunt, Pac-Man, etc.)

Good luck, bro. Do you think there will be people gracious enough to let you enter using their game?

Also, still no word on the panties. Waiting for based Wii U.

Yo, is there a chance I could stream with you and NL or D1 sometime? I don't have my own copy of the game yet, but once it releases I'd love to join you guys every now and then as I won't be able to stream my own device. I forgot to text you last time so you can get my number. I'll do that at some point later today.

I'm sure people would let me use their game to enter. The problem is paying for the event to enter, which I have no money for.

D1 place is usually free for smashfest. he streams and does it often. If someone comes through with the game, then we have a smash 4 session. Just hit D1 up and let him know you wanna come through. NinjaLink is not usually as free and only has one copy of the game as well. I'm usually over there ether checking out Peach or streaming the game with him to explore other things along with him. You have to hit him up for that.

Come, let us step into the void, my office is within, we shall sign these documents all official like.
Oh will you look at the time..........I have to uh........um.....go be an uncle to someone. Yea......

Every ssb4 peach topic needs to be named the void and have this picture in it.
Words can not state how much I hate you right now.....

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Every ssb4 peach topic needs to be named the void and have this picture in it.
Im still gonna take pictures down there and of her Tennis trophy. Still saddening Palutena is the new sex symbol of Smash Bros (dat pole dancing taunt)

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
D1 place is usually free for smashfest. he streams and does it often. If someone comes through with the game, then we have a smash 4 session. Just hit D1 up and let him know you wanna come through. NinjaLink is not usually as free and only has one copy of the game as well. I'm usually over there ether checking out Peach or streaming the game with him to explore other things along with him. You have to hit him up for that.
Word, I'll message D1 on FB or something. I'd love to check it out. Hit me up sometime too if you guys plan something. I'll text you right now because I keep forgetting.

FireFrost

Smash Rookie
I just realized that (unless Villager can't use his axe in the air) Peach is the only character with no Down-B attack.

D

Deleted member

I just realized that (unless Villager can't use his axe in the air) Peach is the only character with no Down-B attack.
This. SHE PULLS OUT ******* TOAD OUT OF HER DRESS! WHY CANT SHE JUST PULL OUT A TURNIP? :c

Last edited by a moderator:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Villager can use his axe in the air.

Interesting... They gave DK an aerial Down B after all these years but I didn't even think of Peach's. That's a shame.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
SmashWiiUBoxart.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
Oh my gosh!! This is awesome!! Peach fans REJOICE!!
There's gonna be nearly 50 themes for the 3DS next month! (in Japan). There are two Peach themed ones and they both have music to them.

This first one has music from Super Mario 3D World (Rainbow Run) and it cost 200 Yen plus tax (about 2+ dollars). The top screen is static while the bottom screen is panoramic. http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/theme/list/00015/index.html

This second one has music from Super Mario Galaxy and it also costs the same as above. The top screen is also static, but Peach is spinning around when you slide the bottom screen. http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/theme/list/00030/index.html

Here's the website for the faceplates: The first is the index site and the other flashy site with Kyary Pamyu Pamyu.
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/theme/index.html
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/kisekae/#/top
http://nintendoeverything.com/these-3ds-themes-will-be-available-in-japan-nearly-50/

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime

Look at Peach's outfit!! So adorable :D I want it in Smash. :(

TheBlossomingLily

Stitchface King
NNID
BlossomingLily
3DS FC
1736-0702-8981
Those Peach themes are adorable! Definitely top-priority in my list of themes to buy when they come out.
I adore both 3D World and Galaxy, so I don't think I'll be able to stick with one theme for long before switching to the other constantly. xD

Last edited:

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
Oh my gosh!! This is awesome!! Peach fans REJOICE!!
There's gonna be nearly 50 themes for the 3DS next month! (in Japan). There are two Peach themed ones and they both have music to them.

This first one has music from Super Mario 3D World (Rainbow Run) and it cost 200 Yen plus tax (about 2+ dollars). The top screen is static while the bottom screen is panoramic. http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/theme/list/00015/index.html

This second one has music from Super Mario Galaxy and it also costs the same as above. The top screen is also static, but Peach is spinning around when you slide the bottom screen. http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/theme/list/00030/index.html

Here's the website for the faceplates: The first is the index site and the other flashy site with Kyary Pamyu Pamyu.
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/theme/index.html
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/kisekae/#/top
http://nintendoeverything.com/these-3ds-themes-will-be-available-in-japan-nearly-50/
these are amazing....they are for 3ds and new 3ds...right? Not just new 3ds?

And can we have Kyary Pamyu design alts for everyone and get them in games please? These are fantastic.

Last edited:
Top Bottom