• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(• Official Confirmed Stage Discussion •)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
If that is going to be a stage, prepare for a lot of "OMG IS THAT SONIC IN THE CLOUDS!??!!" "I CAN SEE BOWSER ALSO!!!"

But, seriously, I think that would be a good Final Destination match. If not, an Adventure Only thing will do.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Nope, Final Destination is going to be the same Final Destination it was in the past two games.
It should be the last level in at least one single player mode, and it should be unlockable at some point in the multiplayer mode.
No boobytraped stage will ever take the title away from the original FD.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Nope, Final Destination is going to be the same Final Destination it was in the past two games.
It should be the last level in at least one single player mode, and it should be unlockable at some point in the multiplayer mode.
No boobytraped stage will ever take the title away from the original FD.
That is your flaw in life Dyce(or at least smash life), you asume to be positive that Final Destination will return. Why are you so positive? Finaly Destination wasn't selectable in 64 and they can easily take it out or just make a huge new look. Do I personally want the Final Destination to return just a different look, yes, and I want to agree with your statement but you aren't positive as of now. You can think you are, but you're not.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
^^^^
...what the crap are you talking about?

Yes I want Final D to return, and I expect it to, most likely it will be slightly revamped with a new look.

Final D was in SSB64, and it was in the Melee, and was unlockable in Melee, and the same goes for Battlefield.
Battlefield was revealed as a playable stage in Brawl, why wouldn't Final D make the cut somewhere along the line? Final D is as important to the Smash series as Master Hand or even Mario. And maybe I am being "too optomistic" or whatever you were trying to say, but I'm not being illogical in the least.

Final D is ultimately going to be in Brawl. That's my gut feeling, and I'm sticking to it.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Well, Battlefield returned with a completely new look. It's reasonable that FD would return with a completely new look as well...

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93

You guys are taking me all wrong. I said in my post that I want FD to be in and will (99% chance)have a revamped look. I am just saying to Dyce that it can easily be cut out and not be in, whereas he is saying it will be in. I personally think it will be in too but there is always a chance it can get cut like that. I also said FD wasn't selectable in 64 but whatever.

@Dyce specifically- The logic of FD being more important than Mario is attrocious. Master Hand, yes I agree. I did say I want it in and I think it will be in but it can be cut. Will it, most likely not(I would go for another 99% chance on my mind again)but there is always a chance. I ain't trying to argue with anyone so I am done.

Tau

Smash Apprentice
if FD does return with a new look, i wonder if it will be similar to the new battlefields look.. i think that would be cool.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
You can easily argue it though. That is really based on all opinion. I really don't care for FD. Do I like it, yes. It is the most fair stage to show who is the better player(fairest stage)and it is a nice visual stage. It will be in(don't go back to the above cause I said I think it will be in)but I hope for a more Evilish look since BattleField seems to be graceful.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
We need a new confirmed stage so that I can update this, more people will come to the Stage part of the forum (we haven't had a stage update since this was created), and so that this will more likely get stickied and not fall to the bottom...

chiyo-chan' dad

Smash Ace
We need a new confirmed stage so that I can update this, more people will come to the Stage part of the forum (we haven't had a stage update since this was created), and so that this will more likely get stickied and not fall to the bottom...
I think we will get a stage for tonights update, so don't worry, why the hell is this thread not stickied yet?

Now, I think that the Animal Crossing stage is the best by far. But little stage look good too like Yoshi’s Island, not muh people talk about it. I not know why it looks F***ing sick.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
@ Dyce- Forget about it. We are cool now.

@ Chiyo- Well, don't we have to go to the thread to talk about stages. They are posted up and this is to just get there isn't it?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I'm pretty sure Final Destination will make it back at least with a new look I believe, and yea if indeed it does return, it should definetly be like it is and stick with it, as for this thread, I think Mic will sticky this sooner or later it's just like he said he doesn't have the ability to do so yet

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Yeah, he said it in his topic I do believe. He doesn't have teh Mod powers in these certain parts yet so this hasn't been stickied.
I am at ZD and I love Zelda...had to make post longer lol.

OmegaXXII

I think we will get a stage for tonights update, so don't worry, why the hell is this thread not stickied yet?

Now, I think that the Animal Crossing stage is the best by far. But little stage look good too like Yoshi’s Island, not muh people talk about it. I not know why it looks F***ing sick.
it will don't worry, and that Animal crossing stage imo it's the most crappiest stage yet, probably because i've never played the game before but whatever I think Castle Siege is the best by far

Tau

Smash Apprentice
do you think that Castle Seige has replaced hyrule temple/castle?

Sniffnoy

Smash Cadet
I don't know if this has been said already, but there's a new stage shown in today's Peach update.

Tau

Smash Apprentice
I don't know if this has been said already, but there's a new stage shown in today's Peach update.
i didn't see any new stages.. only battlefield, pokemon stadium, rumble falls and delfino plaza.

Tau

Smash Apprentice
i want to see the update for metaknight's stage, thought we would have already seen it since it was in the first trailer.. same for pokemon stadium.

GoldenS1104

Smash Journeyman
Seems like a better guess at the name of the mario kart level would be "Mario Circuit" since that's what it says on the sign. I guess it doesn't matter much though. We'll find out what it's called when they post it on the Dojo. Great thread though. It should get a sticky.

OmegaXXII

about frakin time, I guess Mic finally got the authotity to do so, but anyway I wanna see an update about whether or notpokemon stadium will function the same with it's elemental stages

GoldenS1104

Smash Journeyman
They need to give us a stage we don't know about.. not Mario Circuit, or Pokemon Stadium, or Snake's Helipad. Maybe a new Metroid stage?
hopefully it's a brand new metroid stage. I haven't liked any of the metroid stages so far.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
about frakin time, I guess Mic finally got the authotity to do so, but anyway I wanna see an update about whether or notpokemon stadium will function the same with it's elemental stages
..Maybe it wasn't Mic but he is the only one who said he wanted this stickied to my knowledge.
Pokemon Stadium, I would prefer it with no[yeah I said it]Element changes cause the two platforms is cool to me. The only way I want to have an Element change is if they have a Bad@$$ Forest change. The forest is everything for me which is why I want the Sacred Grove as a stage..

They need to give us a stage we don't know about.. not Mario Circuit, or Pokemon Stadium, or Snake's Helipad. Maybe a new Metroid stage?

hopefully it's a brand new metroid stage. I haven't liked any of the metroid stages so far.
..So why would you want a new one.? The only good Metroid stage was Zebes in 64 and that wasn't top notch anyways. If you like none they why hope for something that you probably still won't like. I look forward to Pokemon Stadium personally but if any new stage, I say a Zelda one..

[Edit:]
Look at all the color's in my post...so graceful.

Tau

Smash Apprentice
dude i agree. i hated both of the metroid stages, they were ugly and boring. i think that they could make a better version for brawl, i hope so anyways.

GoldenS1104

Smash Journeyman
..So why would you want a new one.? The only good Metroid stage was Zebes in 64 and that wasn't top notch anyways. If you like none they why hope for something that you probably still won't like. I look forward to Pokemon Stadium personally but if any new stage, I say a Zelda one..

Well, they're obviously going to put a Metroid stage in the game, so if they do, hopefully they go in a completely new direction. The Metroid stages in the last two games were a waste of space. I never liked them.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Well there hasn't been a stage update in ages so i guess we know them all.

j/k

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
seriously, it shouldn't take this long for a stage. hopefully with prime 3 coming out, we get a metroid stage or something
..I can guarantee you we will get one this coming week. You can hold me on this quote if you want..

why? anyway, i bet that next week we'll see a stage update. wonder what it will be though..
..He was hypethetically speeking. It is because he pays more attention to the Japan then us. I think you get what I am saying..

there is one stage,when diddy kong is confirmed
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/diddykong/diddykong_070822c-l.jpg

is it earthbound?
..It is Delfino Plaza for a fact..

i think thats Delfino Plaza
..Again, it is Delfino Plaza for a fact.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom