• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Teh Future

Smash Master
have you guys seeeeeen lucas upsmash????? ****s broken.

seriously he is top tire at least

I think at least if he uses upsmash then he cant use sideb (sound fair)? idk imma go test some estuff then ill get back to u guys!

Holms

Smash Ace
but the makers dont care, they will never fix it lolol

hey holmes you are still going to mlg right?
Yes, and there's a good chance that Zeton will be riding with me since he wants to go, too.

But that's still not a definate yes. I'm set to go. My boss is still bsing about absolutely needing me on one of those days, so I'm still waiting for him to say I have the day off. =(

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
chaos is hilarious. Still johnin and whining. Blaming the character instead of your own personal lack of skill is dumb. Made it to lfs wit my snake son steppin my game up. Ima get you next time nate. Soon enough ima win goin all snake. Then I'm goin to another character. And future you are my favorite troll. After you trolled deez that didy you won an award in my eyes haha.

Holms

Smash Ace
Well, Lucas is a pretty bad character compared to, oh, MK and Snake, but whatev. Wolf is where it's at. :p

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
zeton wants to come? then we sorta have a problem, cause that would make 6 of us and we would need 2 cars. with my car out of commission, that would mean finos car, which is ridiculous on gas mileage, unless we can use your car

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
holms I could use falcon and win and you would still give me **** for ever playing mk or snake. Douche lol

Trent

Smash Champion
In my eyes, people shouldn't be criticized for playing a certain character, especially if it's top tier.

MK is legal, he's the best character. Profitably, he's the smartest character to pick yes? Don't be hatin' unless he gets banned.

Unless you pick Jigglypuf. Then you're ghey.

Holms

Smash Ace
Unless you pick Jigglypuf. Then you're ghey.
I do remember owning Domo with this char. :p

Also, my car is not an option, unfortunately. And if six people did go in two cars, that'd be unfair expenses as two people would ride in one car and the rest in the other. More people need to go to this tourney, darn it.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
chaos is hilarious. Still johnin and whining. Blaming the character instead of your own personal lack of skill is dumb. Made it to lfs wit my snake son steppin my game up. Ima get you next time nate. Soon enough ima win goin all snake. Then I'm goin to another character. And future you are my favorite troll. After you trolled deez that didy you won an award in my eyes haha.
KRIKEY! he took the bloody troll bait. Man this **** is too easy haha. I dont care about brawl anymore, I just love to see people get all worked up over it, especially you domo. You are the worst one about getting worked up about this **** bahahahahahahaha <3 <3

this is chaos, signing off

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
I love how ppl come on smasboards and troll when they dnt play the game. Maybe it's a sign they dnt have **** better to do... Get a life chaos haha all you do is ***** and whine fix the problem or shaddup cause nobody wants to hearthat ****. Go play your "better" games and gtfo ggs. Ps you suck at trolling.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
I love how ppl come on smasboards and troll when they dnt play the game. Maybe it's a sign they dnt have **** better to do... Get a life chaos haha all you do is ***** and whine fix the problem or shaddup cause nobody wants to hearthat ****. Go play your "better" games and gtfo ggs. Ps you suck at trolling.
Mouth young man.

ya sorry im kinda new to trollin, but i picked up some books in the hopes ill be better like you!!!! nah i used to ***** alot it was fun, ahhhhhhh good times.

PS you're the only one getting worked up over this tehe

thegreatkkg

Smash Rookie
Affinity I stay on the South side of Wichita, and my friends are based on the North side of Wichita. We just aren't kids that play Smash. We take this real serious. So really, we'd last through just about anything. I had a friend named Josh that actually brought me to this board some years ago, Haven't kept in contact with him in a while. If any of you know who I'm talking about?

Trent

Smash Champion
HEY DOMO.

You, Zeton, Holms, Doom, and everyone else from Kansas is coming to Joker's Monthly Saturday, RITE?!

Edit - Mr. Doom I mean, I CAUGHT IT BEFORE HE CORRECTED ME MWAHAHAHA

Holms

Smash Ace
Only Josh I know of is Attackstorm, who was the original owner of this thread and moved onto better things.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
hm, now that i see they're on sale. how much would it cost me total? gas, living, etc etc.

Holms

Smash Ace
That's something I'd like to know, too. So far, there's only one expense I know of, and that's the pass. How much is gas and hotel going to cost?

Top Bottom