• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I don't think I'll be able to make it this Saturday. >_>

Edit: We finally reached page 666, but then I realized that other people have different settings.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I'll be in Wichita for Labor Day Weekend. I'll try to make it to some hosting but I'm not making any promises.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Yeah I can host. If you guys want to hang out tomorrow, I'll be opening the doors at 6pm to anyone who wants to hang out and play some games. I'm demanding that Mr. Doom and Steeler bring pokeymans

Depster

Smash Champion
Mr. Doom I wanna play F-Zero with you sometime. I know you'd wreck me but I love the game lol.

And Ima try to get down there tomorrow, but just for a couple hours.

Oh and what's your address? I don't feel like hunting yours down like I had to for Domo's lol

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Eh? I never posted my address on smashboards, unless you're talking about Inferno's. >_>

Anyway, get a load of this.

Depster

Smash Champion
It looks like a safe part of town on Google maps. Considering that and that you guys said a year ago it was a nice part of town, I'll be there!

Shoot, my mom last minute tonight was like "Well where he lives may be nice, but you have to drive down Broadway and they have prostitutes and drug dealers there! I'm not letting you drive down there at night."

So now I can't go unless it's more during the day...

If you or somebody hosted Sunday early afternoon or Monday early then there's nothing stopping me.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
>_> After reading that article, I thought to myself, "Really..." But then again, I've heard similar stories.

BTW, that first image on that article with the two pinkish red demons (called Barons of Hell) takes place on Ultimate Doom's Episode 1, "Knee-Deep in the Dead;" Map 8, "Phobos Anomaly." It's right after you take the lift up to that little arena.

mangan

Smash Cadet
Hey it's Saturday now and I have the day off. Inferno, you hosting again? :D I wanted to be around yesterday but had work.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Driving to Cincinnati and back will take a hole lot of dedication. And it's a week away? I wouldn't expect anyone from Kansas to show if I were you.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
speaking of which

I am looking more into holding my own events. The main event will definitely be singles minus, but any thoughts on the side event?

So far I have
vbrawl
vbrawl teams
minus teams

I think I am only doing one of those for times sake. May also consider super gay (vbrawl singles) rule where you can't go Mk unless you lose the first round. I think all the Mk users I know have a pretty competent secondary anyway.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Can someone link me to a tournament SD card pack with nothing but music? My hacks from Affinity's texture pack [last summer] just stopped working out of nowhere.

I'd prefer an East Coast one because I just freaking love the music on their recordings but I'm not being super picky atm.

Teh Future

Smash Master
I am looking more into holding my own events. The main event will definitely be singles minus, but any thoughts on the side event?

So far I have
vbrawl
vbrawl teams
minus teams

I think I am only doing one of those for times sake. May also consider super gay (vbrawl singles) rule where you can't go Mk unless you lose the first round. I think all the Mk users I know have a pretty competent secondary anyway.
or you could shield tornado

Top Bottom