• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Dnyce

Smash Master
Just making sure you guys know there is an extra $5 added on to venue if you are late for registration. Plan your travel accordingly.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Since I can't seem to get a hold of anyone by text or phone: Could someone please tell me if Clel and Zeton are teaming or not? And also why Zeton is driving to get MJG? I have no idea what's going on.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Since I can't seem to get a hold of anyone by text or phone: Could someone please tell me if Clel and Zeton are teaming or not? And also why Zeton is driving to get MJG? I have no idea what's going on.
MJG doesn't have a car so either Zeton, me or Trent take him to tournaments.

I can't answer your other questions.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I understand that he's going to get him tonight, does he live really far from the tournament or something? Because it just seemed like a waste to go alone and cost both of us more gas money otherwise.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I understand that he's going to get him tonight, does he live really far from the tournament or something? Because it just seemed like a waste to go alone and cost both of us more gas money otherwise.
Oh. I didn't know that. That's hilarious. Lmao.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Big 12 wrecks, but moreso in baseball
Big 12 basketball has only been good for the last 2 years, and yes, Durant was in the big 12, but that was just one player, not an entire conference. Big 12 baseball has been pretty dominate for a long time with Nebraska/Texas/OU/etc...

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I freaking suck. I'm really glad we have a break right now. I need to go on hiatus. We can all agree that I get too flustered. I'm gonna work on that.

Great seeing you guys again, as always.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I really shouldn't be up at this time, but a crazy dream woke me up, and then my stomach started growling.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Guys, I really think I've hit a wall in my progression as a player, and I'm beginning to feel it more than ever.

Does anyone have any good critiques for me? Especially after TAS?

Thanks

fragbait

Smash Master
Guys, I really think I've hit a wall in my progression as a player, and I'm beginning to feel it more than ever.

Thanks
Spam more tornado?

In all honesty, I haven't played you in awhile. Once vids of TAS go up, I'll see what I can do.

Clel

Smash Journeyman
@Affinity, your defensive game is up there but you need better offense. You'll likely run into problems if your forced to approach. I'd have to play you more to get specific.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Afin, I'm going to be blunt with you. I don't know how many times people have told you, including me, but you play TOO safe. You're sitting around, waiting for perfect opportunities. You need to be more aggressive than you currently are. You have a good rush down, but that gets stale pretty quickly, and people will see that repetitiveness. You hold your shield out as soon as you get hit a lot. If you see somebody running at you, you generally hold your shield out. If you want, I can play you some more at WSU so that I can run down through this with you.

Oh yeah, Domo said dair camp.

MJG

Smash Hero
@Affinity, your defensive game is up there but you need better offense. You'll likely run into problems if your forced to approach. I'd have to play you more to get specific.
Afin, I'm going to be blunt with you. I don't know how many times people have told you, including me, but you play TOO safe. You're sitting around, waiting for perfect opportunities. You need to be more aggressive than you currently are. You have a good rush down, but that gets stale pretty quickly, and people will see that repetitiveness. You hold your shield out as soon as you get hit a lot. If you see somebody running at you, you generally hold your shield out. If you want, I can play you some more at WSU so that I can run down through this with you.

Oh yeah, Domo said dair camp.
Quoted for the truth.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Atomsk said I should camp more. :laugh:

Thanks guys. Your advice makes sense. I'll be sure to work on this next time we meet up.

Holms

Smash Ace

Thanks
There's always Wolf. Just pick up a better character.

Top Bottom