• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Use more jab. No, you're not using enough jab. Yes that's how to do it: jab. Bait those air dodges and punish with jab if you can't punish with anything else. Now do a fsmash. Great. You just killed them at 40%. Do some more jab. More jab. Jab out of shield. Less grab, more jab.
They should remove everything in the Ike boards guide and replace it with this.

fragbait

Smash Master
Use more jab. No, you're not using enough jab. Yes that's how to do it: jab. Bait those air dodges and punish with jab if you can't punish with anything else. Now do a fsmash. Great. You just killed them at 40%. Do some more jab. More jab. Jab out of shield. Less grab, more jab.
Zeton quote, you've been replaced.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Bored bored bored...Who else is bored?
I think this should become your catch phrase.

I don't follow what you're saying. Is jab good?

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
SD Card Pack - 10/21/09

Contains:
Apps Folder
-Cheat Manager
-Gecko 1.9.1
-GCBooter
-Homebrew Browser
-Mp3/Video Player
-DVD Player
-WAD Manager v1.3

Codes folder
-The code folder provided is required for most hacks in this pack to work. Please be sure you replace it with the one you have.

pf Folder
-Stage Textures
-Stage/Menu Music
-Custom Stage Music Titles (when games load)
-Custom Strap Loading Screen
-NEW Custom Character Select Screen
*CONTAINS NO CHARACTER TEXTURES

txtcodes Folder
-Contains the list of codes used, in the format that Cheat Manager can understand. This allows you to create new code files.

gameconfig txt file
-You probably already have this, but in the case you don't, put it in your SD root. It allows you to run thousands of lines of codes instead of being stuck at 256 line. You need to use Gecko 1.9.1 with this (included).

If you have any questions, let me know.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
People from WI are bringing 4 more people then the original 4 that were coming. My place isnt big enough to house 8 people so ill need to have them stay some where else. Also i have to work sunday morning so i cant house on saturday but friday is still a go.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
SD Card Pack - 10/21/09

Contains:
Apps Folder
-Cheat Manager
-Gecko 1.9.1
-GCBooter
-Homebrew Browser
-Mp3/Video Player
-DVD Player
-WAD Manager v1.3

Codes folder
-The code folder provided is required for most hacks in this pack to work. Please be sure you replace it with the one you have.

pf Folder
-Stage Textures
-Stage/Menu Music
-Custom Stage Music Titles (when games load)
-Custom Strap Loading Screen
-NEW Custom Character Select Screen
*CONTAINS NO CHARACTER TEXTURES

txtcodes Folder
-Contains the list of codes used, in the format that Cheat Manager can understand. This allows you to create new code files.

gameconfig txt file
-You probably already have this, but in the case you don't, put it in your SD root. It allows you to run thousands of lines of codes instead of being stuck at 256 line. You need to use Gecko 1.9.1 with this (included).

If you have any questions, let me know.
couple of questions
1. why do you have a newer version of gecko yet an older wad manager?
2.which texture hack are you running on, 2.1 or 3.5.1?

Fino

Smash Master
People from WI are bringing 4 more people then the original 4 that were coming. My place isnt big enough to house 8 people so ill need to have them stay some where else. Also i have to work sunday morning so i cant house on saturday but friday is still a go.
I'll take them nynja.

Also, affinity... you need some streetlight manefesto for smashville ;D

~Fino

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
lol i just misfired with luigi 4 times in a row one after another :D

man im so broken xD

gah so much waiting for no koast it needs to be Saturday!

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
lol i just misfired with luigi 4 times in a row one after another :D

man im so broken xD

gah so much waiting for no koast it needs to be Saturday!
Wow, get wrecked Mr. Doom.

I have this on tape: me Misfiring 3 times in a row and then a few minutes later 3 more times in a row. I'll have to find it.

Omnath

Smash Ace
Bakuhatsu understands.
I'm almost 100% certain that only crazy/eccentric people talk in 3rd person. You guys are obviously both though. (Especially Mr. Doom)

Steven, I've got a wii you need to hack. I'll have to get an SD card for it.

Sad day guys, turns out I WON'T have money for Nokoast. I don't get paid till next week. If anyone wants to help me pay for entry fees, that would be cool. I just need to wait till next week. lol... I'll love you forever! We can have a contract, I'll sign it in permanent ink! :laugh:

Also, Steven, to you again. It's 31 dollars, right? Or just 30?

I may be willing to keep a few people at my house while we wait. If anything, Steven, if you are hosting, would you mind if I stayed the night at your house on Friday?

Bakuhatsu

Smash Apprentice
I'm almost 100% certain that only crazy/eccentric people talk in 3rd person. You guys are obviously both though. (Especially Mr. Doom)

I've also been told I'm a spaz that has a great lack of coordination. :) I take all of those as compliments.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
NKv2

Pools info (Am I a pool leader is all I really wanna know on that). Who's running what (Peter offered to help run some tournaments, fyi). Necessary time of arrival (For the love of God, dont tell me before 9... plzzz).

<-- needs to know

Thank you. I'll come again

Degyn Sefer

Smash Ace
so i just found a few long tables in my garage and i wanted to know our situation on tables, along with how many more do we need for NK. i looked them over and they are about 5'-7' long

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I looked into financial aid and since my dad was laid off in June...I apply for so much that the scholarships I get with my ACT score would simply be extra money. Financial aid should basically put me through college, on top of the 3-4 scholarships I already apply for with my grades and current ACT score alone.

I'm going to No Koast. All of it. (:

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
I looked into financial aid and since my dad was laid off in June...I apply for so much that the scholarships I get with my ACT score would simply be extra money. Financial aid should basically put me through college, on top of the 3-4 scholarships I already apply for with my grades and current ACT score alone.

I'm going to No Koast. All of it. (:
who cares?

jk good job rice

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
NKv2

Pools info (Am I a pool leader is all I really wanna know on that). Who's running what (Peter offered to help run some tournaments, fyi). Necessary time of arrival (For the love of God, dont tell me before 9... plzzz).

<-- needs to know

Thank you. I'll come again
You're in charge of every pool. I also expect you to clean up after the venue and be there at 5 in the morning to set up and make sure there are no cockroaches. In the event there ARE roaches, it's your job to systematically crush every single one of them and dispose of the evidence.

Fino: LOL no.

4rce: Awesomesauce.

Degyn: We would appreciate the donation of your tables, please call Steven tomorrow to let him know.

Top Bottom