• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Dont try to get a job, just do it. Man i spent so much money in the arcade playin meltyblood tekken6 gundam next. I wanna play border break, but it lools hard. Harejuku girls are so cute. How ever i saw 3 ******* so far :( .
get tricked.

fragbait

Smash Master
Dont try to get a job, just do it. Man i spent so much money in the arcade playin meltyblood tekken6 gundam next. I wanna play border break, but it lools hard. Harejuku girls are so cute. How ever i saw 3 ******* so far :( .
How is Gundam? I've heard great things.
Harejuku girls are very cute
Also, ITS A TRAP!
happy birthday Frag
Thanks!

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
nate you need to take a camera to japan with you to show us these awesome arcades, awesome chicks, and ********

hb fragbait

Omnath

Smash Ace
Hmm, I might go. Sadly, my liver might be dying. Last night was ridiculous for me in terms of drinking, lmao. (PS, my liver isn't really dying) I'll tell you the details if I go to Andy's house though. What all is going to be setup there though?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Is Wichita going to the Oklahoma tournament this weekend?

You guys get free housing of course if you do show. It's in OKC this time though not in Tulsa, but that's still two and a half hours away.

[edit]

BTW, Texas, Colorado, and Oklahoma are confirmed. Just waiting on Kansas.

Fino

Smash Master
Is Wichita going to the Oklahoma tournament this weekend?

You guys get free housing of course if you do show. It's in OKC this time though not in Tulsa, but that's still two and a half hours away.

[edit]

BTW, Texas, Colorado, and Oklahoma are confirmed. Just waiting on Kansas.
Mmm.... too lazy to look for the thread, but this sounds better than the bbrawl tournament... which will probably be around the same travel distance for me anyways. Who's done pussying over no koast and ready to go to OK?

~Fino

Holms

Smash Ace
Who's done pussying over no koast and ready to go to OK?

~Fino
I'm always down for a brawl tourney; No Koast only made me more enthusiastic towards the game.

Also, where are those vids from our money match!? I wants to watch...:confused:

Omnath

Smash Ace

Going clothes shopping with your mother and then to the Micky D's across the street afterwards does not constitute the word "date"

~Fino
Gtfo, I was under the impression that you didn't want to talk to me anymore, keep me ignored. Also, even if what you said was true, I'd still be better at life than you are.

Fino

Smash Master
Gtfo, I was under the impression that you didn't want to talk to me anymore, keep me ignored. Also, even if what you said was true, I'd still be better at life than you are.
You really are bad at this, lol. A self qualifying argument in an attempt to belittle me to make yourself feel better. I feel like I'm 12 again :bee:

WTF no excitement from Kansas?

What happened?
I'm pumped ;D

~Fino

Fino

Smash Master
Someone sent me a link explaining catch-rate on pokemon... and I'm looking at a wiki page explaining vectors and planes on a 3 dimensional coordinate system... and I can't tell which I find more confusing
But I'm leaning towards the former ._.

Also steeler.... you need to add the Book, chapter and verse.
No-Johns 3:16? I'm feelin' it.

~Fino

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I was at Andy's as my new Robot Ninja. I simply have such a high stealth check your puny perception could never decipher my presence.

Also you have ongoing 5 poison damage.

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
I was at Andy's as my new Robot Ninja. I simply have such a high stealth check your puny perception could never decipher my presence.

Also you have ongoing 5 poison damage.
great well that explains why theres a random 5 keep popping above me head :/

anyways im not sick anymore :) (least i hope so)

Top Bottom