• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

~Amaterasu~

Smash Apprentice
Okay okay... I need someone get to get off their lazy go**** ***** and ****ing reply to me when I try to get travel **** done. You guys are so lazy when it comes to this, and I hate everyone running around with thier balls chopped off last minute trying to figure things out. I've heard, from Mr. Doom, that these are the people going:
Domo, Steeler, Mr. Doom, Zeton, Clel, Holms, and myself.
I heard that Zeton and I are both driving.
Travel arrangements are:
(1) Zeton
(2)
(3)

(1) Fino
(2)
(3)
(4)

I suggest having 4 people in my car since the gas will be more, having more people to split would be fantastic. Who's going with who?

I also heard from Domo, that we're leaving at 5 p.m. friday. Is this right? I want to clarify... cause you all know it's like a 7-8 hour drive. -_-''

I got housing arrangements with Dekar at his condo. He said $5 a head, not sure if he was joking, but it's a nice place to sleep, and it's guaranteed housing so no johns. Co sucks at housing people anyways, this is probably our best bet.

I've tried to get people pulled together to get this figured out, but I get blown off. I'm tired of people ignoring my **** when I'm trying to get stuff organized. It's not just this.... every **** time wichita goes to a tournament it seems everything is figured out the morning of. I don't roll that way. Can we get this figured out now?

Dekar173

Justice Man
They've been to the Condo, so they know it's awesome :)

And yes, it's $5 but that's because it's costing me about $100 to house peeps (the guy owes me money so I'm just reducing what he owes me for housing).

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
They've been to the Condo, so they know it's awesome :)

And yes, it's $5 but that's because it's costing me about $100 to house peeps (the guy owes me money so I'm just reducing what he owes me for housing).
You staying with us at the condo? I need serious Diddy practice.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
Okay okay... I need someone get to get off their lazy go**** ***** and ****ing reply to me when I try to get travel **** done. You guys are so lazy when it comes to this, and I hate everyone running around with thier balls chopped off last minute trying to figure things out. I've heard, from Mr. Doom, that these are the people going:
Domo, Steeler, Mr. Doom, Zeton, Clel, Holms, and myself.
I heard that Zeton and I are both driving.
Travel arrangements are:
(1) Zeton
(2)
(3)

(1) Fino
(2)
(3)
(4)

I suggest having 4 people in my car since the gas will be more, having more people to split would be fantastic. Who's going with who?

I also heard from Domo, that we're leaving at 5 p.m. friday. Is this right? I want to clarify... cause you all know it's like a 7-8 hour drive. -_-''

I got housing arrangements with Dekar at his condo. He said $5 a head, not sure if he was joking, but it's a nice place to sleep, and it's guaranteed housing so no johns. Co sucks at housing people anyways, this is probably our best bet.

I've tried to get people pulled together to get this figured out, but I get blown off. I'm tired of people ignoring my **** when I'm trying to get stuff organized. It's not just this.... every **** time wichita goes to a tournament it seems everything is figured out the morning of. I don't roll that way. Can we get this figured out now?
who is this scrub and why is she organizing our travel arrangements

anyway everything in here sounds good. we have to leave at 5 because that's when holms gets out of work

~Amaterasu~

Smash Apprentice
^Cool guy^
Sorry, just got done ranting about how no one reads my posts when I'm trying to get **** done, and you ask a question that I obviously answered in my post.

For people riding in my car, I would like to get the gas money in advance... I'll get an estimate for everyone tonight.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i don't think i'm going to hot dickings anymore.

cameron i'm pretty sure we'll have two cars going to STL since i'm pretty sure there are more than 5 people going. chances are the drivers will be zeton and fino but it's yet to be determined.

Fino

Smash Master
NM dropped form FF, since their drivers are **** faced hos =d but tim said he can most likely house us. So we save $5 on housing, but lose out on $20 from crews ;-;
Ask DTL for a MM... he's really bad, and will do like $10 lol

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
hm, since NM dropped. i hope the trip is worth the money guys.

so far the ones i knwo are going are the 7 of you, dphat dropped, NM dropped, and i heard noone from vegas confirmed ( coudl be wrong). so thats at least a $105 pot. so the winner would get at least $60? if stevens ticket cost anywhere near andy's estimate, than thatd be less than hlaf of his ticket

~Amaterasu~

Smash Apprentice
hm, since NM dropped. i hope the trip is worth the money guys.

so far the ones i knwo are going are the 7 of you, dphat dropped, NM dropped, and i heard noone from vegas confirmed ( coudl be wrong). so thats at least a $105 pot. so the winner would get at least $60? if stevens ticket cost anywhere near andy's estimate, than thatd be less than hlaf of his ticket
Colorado estimated me somewhere around 40-50 last night/this morning, but I hear ya... it definitely seems like less competition. The money just got easier though, lol... we just don't get as much <.<

Top Bottom