• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

★ KotC: First Down-Last Stand ★ 8/14

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
kid and big m fun friendlies hope to have more , people need to stop hating on brood he is probable one of the most humble winners/losers I have ever seen . No bragging when he wins and no throwing controllers when he loses . Also people come on , you always make gay jokes about adhd but then why is everyone hopping on his diiickkkk really people need to leave him alone and let him play his meta-game without everyone hounding him !

iRJi

Smash Champion
I hate it when black people take black jokes seriously. Worst thing ever.
I take it serious because it is serious, to me anyway. Sorry if you feel that way, but I am going to speak up when I feel offended in anyway.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
I take it serious because it is serious, to me anyway. Sorry if you feel that way, but I am going to speak up when I feel offended in anyway.
Well the fact that you get offended at that offends me, so I'm gonna speak up about it.

**** you, RJ. You have no right to offend me like that. You need to chill with the getting offended at the black jokes thing, seriously.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Well the fact that you get offended at that offends me, so I'm gonna speak up about it.

**** you, RJ. You have no right to offend me like that. You need to chill with the getting offended at the black jokes thing, seriously.
Well the fact that you got offended that he got offended offends me, so I'm gonna speak up about it.

**** you, Zucco. You have no right to offend me like that. You need to chill with getting offended at the getting offended thing, seriously.

Well the fact that you grabbed a ledge offends me, so I'm gonna grab a ledge about it.

**** you, Chibo. You have no right to grab that many ledges. You need to chill with the ledge grabbing thing, seriously.

Allied

Smash Master
xD! you guys are going mad hard, btw that was all ADHD on my account

night

sorry PD i failed you in dubs :( PD carried.

cya soon

Coney

Smash Master
Well the fact that you punched a lion offends me, so I'm gonna speak up about it.

**** you, Inui. You have no right to punch that many lions. You need to chill with the lion punching thing, seriously.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
My secret conspiracy is that people get annoyed by their closer friends more than by random people.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
My secret conspiracy is that people get annoyed by their closer friends more than by random people.
maybe by random people that you don't know but people you've been exposed to for decent periods that you don't consider friends can be MUCH more annoying than close friends. You kinda get used to close friends and the ability to explain how annoyed you are gets easier is all.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
kk im "sorta" housing the japanesee lol. theyre mad chill ppl

they think ny subways are stinky, so they had a facemasks roflmao.

i recorded dabuz vs brood (stupid oli dittos lmao)

apparently game 2 brood vs orion, orion on his last stock high %, apparently ****ing brood has 5 purple pikimins out LMFAO real talk.

tomrrow, we needa get the japanese, mostly brood, to go to city, go to bank and cash in his Apex winnings. more on this in aib blog.

teh japanese asian smashers are just so cute irl i love them, **** u all for ****ign with Brood, he's mad chill.

also will vs atomskk was like sorta even, i think atomsk would have would, (he got the cg off the right side of frigate) and somehow will recovered upb to dsmash kill beastin

and ****ing jtails is a rising superstar, mad underrated, hes improving like sexiness. shoutouts to jtails for the pep talk

edit: i love the japanese, **** u all theyre all so cute

ADHD

Smash Hero
lol we're posting in this thing like its the gauntlet results thread

shoutouts to wyatt for getting ***** by falling nair. suck more, scroob
Holy **** those FFA's with malcolm and you while being ganon with bomb-ombs was literally the most fun I've ever had playing this game.. ever lol.

THAT WAS AWESOME.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
Hey erick i might take you up on that offer. can you hold it for about a week or 2? if you cant thats fine lol. ive never had my own gc controller ive always had to borrow others and adjust midmatch lol. also gj to uh vex vinnie zucco trevs...brood..malcs..and i guess f@g monkey boy.
its gotta be in tourney son.. i would ship it, buts its gonna cost moar. >_>

kid and big m fun friendlies hope to have more , people need to stop hating on brood he is probable one of the most humble winners/losers I have ever seen . No bragging when he wins and no throwing controllers when he loses . Also people come on , you always make gay jokes about adhd but then why is everyone hopping on his diiickkkk really people need to leave him alone and let him play his meta-game without everyone hounding him !

are u the DK i played?

@keitaro, qft

ppl should stop hatin on Japan. they are indeed humble. no boasting nor raging. u guys need to find something else to talk about.

ggs to all i played. nice seeing everyone again.

falco03

Smash Lord
good **** anti ****** adhd ****.............good **** jash/ adhd for ****** brood that guy is so over hyped.
Someone put that 5th game up because i wanna see how you beat a mk who whos all over our *** i wanna see it

Vinnie

Smash Master
Honestly whoever says anything bad to any Japanese players is a complete douche, they're like the nicest people ever and they mean no harm at all. You can john for them or say they're overrated or whatever you wanna say, but I wruv them all, and you're stupid.

falco03

Smash Lord
shutup they are probaly cool its just annoying how im at a tourny in md and people keep saying hes the best in the world.............in that case hes over hyped but hes still probaly very good so whats wrong with that

Nosboss

Smash Cadet
Didn't your entire board admit to that anyways?

Just sayin'.

Also, it took me a while to realize you were talking about Gauntlet results =[

Vinnie

Smash Master
shutup they are probaly cool its just annoying how im at a tourny in md and people keep saying hes the best in the world.............in that case hes over hyped but hes still probaly very good so whats wrong with that
He obviously isn't the best player in the world >_>. One of the best, IMO. 2nd at APEX isn't easy. He traveled all the way around the world and got top two at an international with a B tier character, that's hype-worthy -.-...

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
2 things

1) why would you trash talk japanese when as far as I know they are only respectful?
2) did brood really say american olimars suck? Can you guys tell me what else they said? Like, every single thing? I would really like to know. It reflects how I will view them, so I would like to know everything.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Well, OBVIOUSLY if someone comes to America and beats our top players we're going to want them to lose.

CO18

Smash Hero
Yea apparently brood said u.s olis suck or some ish rofl he can get away with it since he looks so innocent and doesnt speak english

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
2 things

2) did brood really say american olimars suck? Can you guys tell me what else they said? Like, every single thing? I would really like to know. It reflects how I will view them, so I would like to know everything.
Why would you change your opinion of the Japanese based on what one player said, lol. I don't even think he said anything about the US Olimars. I bet someone made it up, and it's just a rumor like most statements like that :laugh: Plus, Dabuz was mad salty during Apex and needed some attention, so he probably made it up, lol.

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts to:

JG for running the tourney.
ADHD and Nairo for winning singles and/or doubles.
Inferno for GGs in a close set. The SD on Delphino was quite unfortunate.
Keitaro/Zucco for GGs in sets that weren't particularly close.
Delta-cod for not entering and scolding my inability to correctly deal with fireballs and my use of egg roll.
Nasty for fun friendlies and crazy Lucas tricks.
Diem for inviting me to Red Robin, showing me the way there, and making sure I knew how to get home.
Inui for trying to get me to talk.
Ksizzle for recognizing my hat as my avatar.
Shippo for being startled that I'm 21 and that I know Tropicana Field has a ray tank.
Red Robin people: Despite my silence there, I had a lot of fun.
GGs to the other people I friendlied: Mechwarrior, the Snake, and the Diddy who's name I can't remember (sorry).
Yes!: Nice seeing you again.
sephirothdotcom: Nice seeing you again.

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
He said something about American oli's he played (at apex) not being as good as his and went on to explain things about buffering. Pretty sure the "american oli's suck" was something one of the other commentators said shortly after.

Top Bottom