• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆Peach Boutique☆ Snapshots, Artwork & Textures

CedricIzDead

Smash Journeyman
I love those pics TimeSmash. Here's some of mine (just random stuff, nothing exciting):

Daisy Singing

Pictures of G&W Peach

Pictures of Floating Peach in Subspace

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
I really like the pictures of Game & Watch Peach. In the one where she's almost falling off the ledge it looks like G&W is making fun of her. XD The pic where Daisy's singing is also quite nice.

How'd you get Peach just to stand in Subspace like that? That's really cool!

CedricIzDead

Smash Journeyman
I really like the pictures of Game & Watch Peach. In the one where she's almost falling off the ledge it looks like G&W is making fun of her. XD The pic where Daisy's singing is also quite nice.

How'd you get Peach just to stand in Subspace like that? That's really cool!

Umm, It's just a part of one of the subspace levels, near the end of one, I think. And there is no floor (idk why) so I took some pics :bee:

I think it is 1 or 2 levels before the great maze. Or before everyone is turned into trophies. I can't really remember

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Oh, okay, thanks! I thought maybe you had moved the camera to make the floor disappear or something like that. I haven't played SSE in a long time, except for the Boss Battles, where the Peach Bomber is one of the best tools ever.

I might post up some pictures later, I have to find my SD card later.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Wow, it really does!

Peach: Story of a Star.

I have my SD card ready, so I'm going to put up some more pics:

Peach to the rescue!

Peach looking up from a USmash.

Peach relaxing...I can't remember how I got her in this pose.

Peach and her Turnip Club. (Just the Turnip and Smash glitch.)

As you can tell, I use the Daisy costume primarily.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
What glitch is this? I've never heard...
It's the glitch where you hold A after you pull a Turnip. You're able to do Smashes with the C-Stick while still holding the Turnip. I'm sorry the description wasn't all that clear, I just call it the Turnip Club sometimes.

Bomber's landing lag
Thanks. I couldn't remember how I got it for the life of me...

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
NO. THAT **** IS SCARY AS HELL. I LITERALLY HAD TO SCROLL DOWN QUICKLY.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhh

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
I think I'll bring life back to this thread with a

PEACH ALTERNATE COSTUME!

Fake of course, but isn't it gorgeous?;)

Credit to Oozo-TheClown. ;) People, please comment and sorry for the not0so-great quality!! ;)

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
Oh sorry lol. I didnt mean it in a bad way, its just that the arm part doesnt really match the dress to me. And I like long hair on girls anyways so yeah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izb55ArWfA8&feature=related

I'm pretty sure it was based on Peach's Super Mario Sunshine Design. I guess I'm one of those people who loved it. All Guys and Girls have different tastes so don't worry about it. ;)

Hmmmmm.... I'm guessing you don't find Zero Suit Samus attractive? ;)

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
A sport suit as an alternate would have been great though. You know, the one that she wears in sport games with the mini skirt.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Pearby:

Pearby about to eat Kirby:

Pearby in the moonlight:

awwww these are adorable! ^_^

seriously speaking i lol'd soo hard looking at her like that but also in all honesty shes adorable, cause once u own a llamacario, every thing else just looks precious.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
A sport suit as an alternate would have been great though. You know, the one that she wears in sport games with the mini skirt.
Yeah that would've been nice. They could've made her like Wario. 6 outfits would've been dresses, the other 6 could be sport outfits or something.
i lol'd soo hard looking at her like that
I know!!! She looks so funny!

M@v

Subarashii!
I posted this a long time ago as part of a set of pics for the funny brawl pics thread. I'd thought I share this short story here since it centers around peach:

Peach: "Hello everyone! You are here because I'm looking for a new boyfriend. It wasn't working out with mario. Anyway, you will each have some time alone with me, then I will decide who my next boyfriend is!"

Captain Falcon: "Babe, if you pick me, you will get to brag you have the manliest boyfriend! And if anyone disagrees, I'll Falcon Punch them to another Dimension!"
Peach: "Isn't that a little drastic?!"
Captain Falcon: "Naahh. Although wario is still in a coma after he tried to steal the blue falcon..."

Sonic: "If you pick me, I'll show you the best dance routine on the planet. Plus, if someone gets you mad, they wont get away from me"!
Peach: "I'm not too much into that crazy dancing, and you seem a bit hyper..."
Sonic: "Nonsense! Speed's my game haha! All the redbulls I drink help keep it that way!"

Peach: "Marth! What are you doi...I mean, I'm suprised that your here of all people."
Marth: "I've been depressed and lonely lately. I need someone to talk to, someone to bond with, but why AM I here anyway? You stole my colors, and I dont find you attractive whatsoever.

Marth: " O heeelloo, whats your name?"
Captain Falcon: "Uh-oh, um, ummmm, you would LOVE to meet my friend sonic...sonic? SONIC?!?!

ApplesOfDoom

Smash Journeyman
Y'know I always thought I was the only one who thought marth was girly.
It's that tiara on his head, and his well-taken-care-of-hair. Tiger's picture just proved it >_>

Top Bottom