• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

♫ Lucario Interview Thread ♫ - Junebug

Ant1

Smash Ace
Yeah browny u scrub, enter a tourny. He's scared of coming like 10th or lower so he won't enter. Lazy beyond belief? I think it quite believable how lazy i am.

lol edit

Browny

Smash Hater
Lmao anthony, learn the diffetence between speaking on ones behalf and stating an observation of which may or may not neccessarily be true haha :)

Ant1

Smash Ace
I don't spam f-tilt.

Someone asks u a question 'hows ur brother' u respond giving all this unneeded information. I don't care if u say good things or not, u would go bat**** insane if i ever talked about u, even when it was positive things.

Browny

Smash Hater
Why don't you like MLP: Friendship is Magic?
Its quite simple
MLP is written and designed for its target audience of tween girls. Seeing as I am neither of those things, the show is not relevant to my interests :)

Why do you rage so much?
I only rage at idiots who say stupid things, half because they are idiots, and half because they say things to people who legitimately dont know better, then they go and unwillingly spread misinformation and the whole world gets dumber.

If you could punch ONE Lucario main who would it be?
Lets just say, he no longer frequents SWF.
I am thoroughly disappointed that you weaseled out of answering my questions.

And I'm thoroughly dissapointed in you expecting witty answers to questions which can be answered in a single word/number :/
How do you feel about me after I asked all these questions?
:093:
You better still be into brawl and not quit it for touhou by the time I visit Vegas this year before Genesis :)
Are you ever gonna destroy my optimism with Stauffy?

What optimism? Id say we've done a pretty good job already :>
goaway10chars

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Normal baiting tactics easily fools your Luc. You need to know when to just back away to bait 'n space.

I can forgive you if you can change the topic title to me :x

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Fixed the non Uppercase, stuff. /grammer nazi.

Thx for the reply.

Ummm...how do feel about other Lucario's and how they play?

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
All is forgiven!

I think we are more aggro than we need to be, unless if you're Trela.

I also think a lot of Lucarios aren't very technical in how they play. DAir is so much more amazing than what we think. Being able to shift momentum to shieldpoke and our DAir techs.

I've said in the past to aim for the horn head, but aim for the feet too!

Browny

Smash Hater
People with big shoes often find themselves asking shoe-store assistants if they have a big size like that in the back store for a shoe model you like, only to be told they dont have any in your size?

---

@ MTI did you really turn 24 on the 12th? Im not the oldest one here... and of course if so, happy birthday lol

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
People with big shoes often find themselves asking shoe-store assistants if they have a big size like that in the back store for a shoe model you like, only to be told they dont have any in your size?

---

@ MTI did you really turn 24 on the 12th? Im not the oldest one here... and of course if so, happy birthday lol
Yes I am 24.

Wasn't Milln older than me or something? idk

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
less Cereal (you just wanna turn upside down and get the decoder ring today, don't you?):

Do you have an evil twin brother named FactMasterFinite?

Are there furries underneath my bed and in my closet? <__<

More Cereal (You like munchin' on that raisin bran)
What matchups seem the easiest for you personally? The hardest?

What's the situation on the "art pirate" you mentioned a while ago?

Have you attended a irl tourney yet? If so, how was it like for you?

What are the biggest benefits of wifi to you? I'm personally interested in doing some ladder again just to get a leg up for my reading ability, but the problem is, I think ladder is bad because people play on wifi less for the sake of practice and more to win, aka abuse lag to the most possible extent. What do you suggest for getting around this?

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
less Cereal (you just wanna turn upside down and get the decoder ring today, don't you?):
I hate cereal, I only eat lunch and dinner.

Do you have an evil twin brother named FactMasterFinite?
lol

Are there furries underneath my bed and in my closet? <__<
And in your soul, soon they will arise to conquer all.

More Cereal (You like munchin' on that raisin bran)
What matchups seem the easiest for you personally? The hardest?
Yoshi is probably the easiest. King CGCGCG is probably the hardest for me for obvious reasons.

What's the situation on the "art pirate" you mentioned a while ago?
Got it removed :3

Have you attended a irl tourney yet? If so, how was it like for you?
Yes, I got bracket ****** at most tournies I've gone to offline. This one tourney I beat everyone in my pool and then had to play lain SECOND ROUND. Every tourney I've had fun though.

What are the biggest benefits of wifi to you? I'm personally interested in doing some ladder again just to get a leg up for my reading ability, but the problem is, I think ladder is bad because people play on wifi less for the sake of practice and more to win, aka abuse lag to the most possible extent. What do you suggest for getting around this?
WiFi is good for reading people. WiFi is also good for getting to know matchups. Chances are though if you can get high in the ladder you can do well offline. See ADHD and co. Plus you actually might get a chance to fight some of the best players around.

Oh and if you get high in the ladder you get to do more of picking and choosing who to fight.

How to avoid people who abuse WiFi:

1. Look at their record and feedback. If they receive poor feedback its pretty obvious you should stay far away from them.

2. Only play people in North America (except California, they lag like hell).

3. Watch out for WiFi abusive characters like G&W (good luck spacing properly to punish BAir online), Olimar, Sonic (lol BOKUroll).

You're 24??! (did not expect)
Also you two are about the same age, with only months for the difference.
Wow, really?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I got Spartain Kick during my second round in MI, he beat me pretty solidly both games.

Want me to tell you when I visit a MI tournament again so we can team together? Double Lucario would be so dumb lol.

Do you accept commissions for art?

Would you feel good if I said I look up to you because you get really high on the AiB ladder and your smart?

How is the Lucario ditto?

Favorite food?

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
I got Spartain Kick during my second round in MI, he beat me pretty solidly both games.

Want me to tell you when I visit a MI tournament again so we can team together? Double Lucario would be so dumb lol.

Do you accept commissions for art?

Would you feel good if I said I look up to you because you get really high on the AiB ladder and your smart?

How is the Lucario ditto?

Favorite food?
Sparta Kick is good, you CANNOT let him trap you.

lol ok we can team next time.

I do accept commissions, but I've been busy lately and haven't been able to get any done. Please don't give me anything I find super boring.

I feel good you said that.

The Lucario ditto is either stupidly easy or stupidly hard. If you are better and manage to be at 0% at your last stock and they have like 80%... You have to allow yourself to take 40%-50% because it is ******** when you get killed at like 50% by a max Aura Lucario. 'Sides it makes them stale their moves on you. If you have the advantage you force them to approach. Now if they are better than you... oh you're screwed unless if you get some lulzy Aura kills... Or if they don't know the MU. If you're a stock ahead though you can play the MU how you want.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Oh and if I ever play you on ladder I will close any other connections I have running.

It makes things much much easier and smoother.

Top Bottom