• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h_Z_k50ltkY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h_Z_k50ltkY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
The progression of a Marth main:

"Pierce used three different characters en route to defeating Timmy. Marth lost to Timmy's Meta Knight in Game 1, but Pierce bounced back with Falco in Game 2. Not sitting on the victory, Pierce shifted to Meta Knight for MK duo in Game 3. Pierce cruised with two stock remaining to take the series 2-1."
-Smash Bros. Brawl Live Blog - MLG Orlando

(This is a poke at MK, not Pierce.)

HotWings

Smash Ace
Hello everyone ^_^

Im new to marth boards and would like to introduce myself to you all.

My name is Bradley and i live in Alabama. I play brawl and pokemon quite a bit. I main pikachu and alt jigglypuff. I just got SS yesterday and am loving it so far :)

I just finished watching 300 and Gladiator and OMG i want to be a gladiator in brawl and i want you all to vote on which char is most like a gladiator. In my opinion its marth but thats just me.

So yeah im thinking about my 3rd and final char being a swordman and im really leaning toward marth but there is ike and link out there (i dont wanna be MK) please forgive me if i am leaving out any other swordman, i am sleepy at this time lol.

Well i hope to meet some new friends here :)

Talk to yal soon hopefully

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
atomsk: oh, mk v marth 2ez! ... ow! my butt got *****! hmmm, derderder!! Ah!! shieldbreaker?! wah!

mike: 3ez, bro.

ally: not again! noooooooooooo!!

mike: it's revenge of the nairs!

ally: wtf? your clutch is more clutch than my clutch

mike: 4ez, bro.

*meanwhile*

adhd: oh, hai, ksizzle! i beats you all th- :o

ksizzle: not today!

adhd: nooooooooooo!!!!!

*ksizzle proceeds to win next match*

ksizzle: hmm, that m2k over there looks good to fight-

*mike takes off his tiara while ksizzle isn't looking and beats him 2-0*

so, the real hype here should be:

MIKEHAZE VS M2K WINNERS FINALS REMATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reizilla

Or

Atomsk will beat Mike like I know he will and Ksizzle will continue to have his mental block against Diddy.

But who knows.
pfft. you're underestimating all of that florida.... clean air that mike's gonna use to his advantage by getting a good night's rest.

Just imagine, mike playing marth's 3 worst matchups basically in a row against their best users :o

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
didn't these boards start to say snake was marths favor? lol

Mike atomsk will probably be one of the most anticipated matches tommorow, Mike will likely beat ally based of past play but i look foward to seeing it again.

but Mike NEEDS to beat atomsk first.

also larry is going to beat M2K, just watch

Also don't side marth main him, i garuntee your marth won't be good enough for tournament play unless you main him

Reizilla

anybody notice that ally hasn't really been dominating his matches?

unless d1 is some mega****** i've just never heard about?

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Atomsk will beat mike.

I think ksizzle will get over his mental block here.

He has a full night to review wyatt's habits and everything. This is kelvin's yard now.

edit: Ally rarely dominates his matches, he always plays close matches with everyone. Hell I took ally to a close set before.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Im not sure about atomsk beating Mike with Dedede.

And I doubt Atomsk has an MK thats had the same experience against Marth as Mike has (having to fight like 3 of the top 10 MKs in the country on a by tournament basis... lol)

Reizilla

Im not sure about atomsk beating Mike with Dedede.

And I doubt Atomsk has an MK thats had the same experience against Marth as Mike has (having to fight like 3 of the top 10 MKs in the country on a by tournament basis... lol)
Exactly what I was trying to say before I got carried away. hehe

I really wanna see a rematch with Ally. But I don't wanna see him get wrecked by ADHDiddy XD
1!
Marthshadow, that bug actually works when I should've been asleep a long time ago. haha!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Mike will most likely, unfortunately, lose against ADHD :(
Unless of course Mike plays the WTFBBQHAX card (hasnt done that much recently, but hes got it in him) and ADHD has no idea whats going on and loses ;)

Reizilla

True, but I don't think that card works as much on Diddy with his limited experience against top Diddys. Didn't ADHD double two-stock Neo at Pound 4? Of course, I think we can agree that Mike's better, but still. . . I'm still scarred from when he lost to Gnes AND Dojo's Diddy. It's like a part of me died that day.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
nigz be underestimating atomsk's mk.

he does have marth experience.

edit: fuuuu I just remembered Trevor is BAD at nationals. ]: He never does good at them

Reizilla

I think you're underestimating Mike's MK experience. He constantly plays with four MKs that are as good as or better than Atomsk. Not saying that that will guarantee him a win, but it makes him, by far, the best player at the match-up. Not sure where Atomsk gets his top tier Marth experience from though. Even then, from what I've seen, East Coast Marth's are way different from West Coast ones. You could probably say the same thing about MKs though. haha XD

Let's just agree that it should be really good ;)

Mike/Havok for doubles champs!

etecoon

Smash Hero
edit: Ally rarely dominates his matches, he always plays close matches with everyone. Hell I took ally to a close set before.
I think that's more of a snake thing really, I notice the same thing with most snake players. I think snake's grindy playstyle just lends itself to close games even as successful as it is. I only really see snake dominate characters when the other player is doing something wrong usually

Roxas M

Smash Master
i'll just lurk here for mlg updates instead of going to the mlg website. lol
(can't go to the mlg website anyway. wiinet probably won't work with the updates)

Top Bottom