• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Albert.

Smash Master
who the hell was in band? ***** that ****'s for homos

you get drunk fast and you sober fast, geez

really loud thunder...;_; power flickering and went out ;_____;
I'm sorry, but you try having like the equivalent of 5 shots of whiskey at once and not feel it lol. ++ beer and liqererueruer.

but yeah that's how I liked it I just had THAT MUCH so that It'd be quick and easy and be sober in like three hours... which is exactly what happened.

BTW Mike was in Band so YOU JUST insulted THE GOD.

Laurel

Smash Ace
i actually was in band...clarinet then i changed to flute, i was second chair. choir, high soprano and then my voice changed and i can't sing anymore lol.

i wanted to be in orchestra soooooo bad with violin but not enough people signed up so i was stuck in band. :(

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
flutes actually take more air than most musical instruments!!!!

BLM and I shall be the discussion leader of flutes

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Flute actually takes more air than anything not name "voice."

Oboe's aight. Jazz oboe is the ****. So is trumpet.

Player-3

Smash Hero
*****s sleeping on that low brass

trombone/euphonium DA BESS

also trumpet :3 i play all 3 to an extent

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Victory consistently, train all year to be the enemies misery. No stress visibly, neither does it enter me. I think positively...you can't harm me mentally, not physically, not spiritually. You'll never get rid of me! I am the epitome and this is what you did for me. Nothings what you'll give to me! I take whatever I'm visioning, I break all of the limiting, I shake all of the gimmicking the fakery the trickery...nerves how sick is he? worse I'm sickening! I'll be at the finish line...1st how quick is he? I want to make sure they mention me before the next century. I ain't with the bickering, I'm full of dignity... I'm full of energy...Pull out the inner me. A bull after dinner meat, I stood in the winter heat...It could be the end of me but good be defending me. YEAH!

:)

Top Bottom