• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
oh dear god I don't want to leave this page, but now its at 566 officially... I just had head phones on, near full volume, and I was greeted by amazing.

AMAZING.

I feel like a billion dollars!

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
i havent understood anything youve been posting in this thread the past 10ish pages

On another note however....

Monkey d family 2gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
Dude, finish already. I could probably rewatch the entire series before you get caught up.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
I always assumed RC was just a stage where the blast zones and camera move. I really should have picked up on the fact that you can do the platform cancelling all over the place now that i think about it. Oh well, ignorance comes from not playing there that often I guess.

Laurel

Smash Ace
time for a poll, which race for a woman is best (white, asian, hispanic, etc)? aaaand go.

white women

Player-3

Smash Hero
yeah juink thats why i said maybe because of the whole inconspicuous invisible half breed

protoss is cool though i can see where you're coming from with your preference.

although they require more pylons than the others

tibs7

Smash Champion
Asians....are way to overrated by gamers, not to great.
Hispanics are good but eh
I'd rather a hot white girl over anything.

Top Bottom